Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

bump_fn posted:

itunes match broke and now any album added after about two months ago isnt on my phone anymore thanks tim

working as intended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

there was some quote from john gruber like, the SE was the last perfect iphone in terms of realizing its own ideal design, and i mega agree

fully fuckin same

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
just goes to prove that the iPhone 5 was the best iPhone of all time.

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

I will never understand why they went from black to space gray

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i wanna know how you’re meant to use apple
ids coz right now all the devices in the house are the same id

i get the vibe that you have an id per person and use family sharing between ids??
idk

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Wild EEPROM posted:

5s

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
reminder that apple has been in a freefall since stebe himself died of rectal choking from too many durians up there.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

echinopsis posted:

i get the vibe that you have an id per person and use family sharing between ids??
idk

yes, a separate apple ID per person

Linguica posted:

I will never understand why they went from black to space gray

do you remember the tempest in a teacup that occurred when the anodization started wearing off the ~Chamfered Edges~ fairly quickly after the iPhone 5 came out, and all the other hullabaloo from people who didn't know what anodization was?

that's why.

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

You trash eating stink bag!
Fun Shoe
enjoy your tiny baby phone for babies SE owners

*kickflips our of them read on huge iPhone 8+*

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
the space grey on the 8 is basically the same as the murdered out 5

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
:wrong:

the graphite 5 was the best color and the only reason it ever went away was because people kept loving it up by being bad at being people

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

i miss the iphone 5 Murder Edition™ to the point i went hunting for an se housing with the same colorway

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

the iPhone 8 Black is pretty cool in person, and feels better to hold than the 7 or 6s or 6

also I got an AppleTV 4K and it’s pretty cool... pretty pretty cool... watching YouTube tutorials and stuff on it while stuffing my face

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

echinopsis posted:

idk

isn't family sharing least of your concerns now

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

poty posted:

gas this bad thread and open one with a better title like "appleinsider? i hardly knew her"

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

cinci zoo sniper posted:

jesus.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Wild EEPROM posted:

5s you mean

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

cinci zoo sniper posted:

lol

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

cinci zoo sniper posted:

piiiiiiisssssss

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
good name change, thanks ghost stebe

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i enjoy apple products generally

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cinci zoo sniper posted:

holy poo poo

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
poo poo, why did I not know that ecchi is divorced?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Doc Block posted:

poo poo, why did I not know that ecchi is divorced?

spending time "apart" (he's living in her basement) so they can ~find themselves~ i think

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
remember that one goon who was living in his ex-wife’s spare bedroom or whatever so he could stay close to his kids, who then went on to post pics of himself in his underwear while holding guns?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Raluek posted:

spending time "apart" (he's living in her basement) so they can ~find themselves~ i think

so she’s loving dudes on their marital bed while he’s trying to figure out how Apple ids work

family sharing indeed

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

so she’s loving dudes on their marital bed while he’s trying to figure out how Apple ids work

family sharing indeed

yes, im sure its mrs echopenis is the one who is a whore, based on the available information

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

cis autodrag posted:

yes, im sure its mrs echopenis is the one who is a whore, based on the available information

"butt he is doing it professionally"

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
who chose the title for this thread? its terrible go back to the hilarious vaping ref

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

poty posted:

who chose the title for this thread? its terrible go back to the hilarious vaping ref

sorry it's the rule of large companies that something which works and is elegant and is beautiful needs to be changed.

See also: The New Outlook

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Raluek posted:

i am not living in a basement ffs

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
echo penis the internet says your weird love trapezpiod isn't working out i dont know who to believe anymore

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
believe in yourselve

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
update I had to log out and back into iTunes on the phone and everything reappeared

iTunes so fucjijg bad

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

i'm impressed timb hasn't slashed itunes, man of the lean thought that he is should instantly spot opportunities to cut down on waste

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
didn’t they introduce iTunes music the brilliant service that deletes mp3s from your computer without warning under his watch

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

bump_fn posted:

didn’t they introduce iTunes music the brilliant service that deletes mp3s from your computer without warning under his watch

*iwatch

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
yesterday I watched a guy struggle for a solid 39 seconds to get his iwatfh to do a contactless payment instead of just getting his wallet out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

bump_fn posted:

yesterday I watched a guy struggle for a solid 39 seconds to get his iwatfh to do a contactless payment instead of just getting his wallet out

was he dragging bitcoins over to the terminal?