Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Clawtopsy posted:

this game really likes twisting the knife labeled 'olga marie'

To say the least. :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
are they treating Liz like she's some sort of Candlejack or somethi

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
I loving love this 'story'. It's adorable.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
Took four 10-rolls, but I got my floof! :neckbeard: Only other notable drops were one Another Ending CE, and four Halloween Arrangements. (Which from the looks of it will never be used outside of this event.)

I finished my pulls and went to glance at my friends list, and one of them already had Tamamo too... at NP5 that is. :stare:

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Pureauthor posted:

Scathach is late Nov/Early Dec most likely.

Jeanne Alter is probably April, IIRC

Cleopatra is next year's Halloween.

Yep, they've more or less synced the schedules with Japan, so Scath is soon, and then Jalter is around April (her event is kinda-sorta an April Fool's joke, it is intensely goofy).

Also guess I should finally get around to doing Orleans on NA so I can think about participating in the event. More looking forward to 2017 in Japan, tho (especially since I have Suspicions™.

Anyway, I already see the waves of salt washing over the internet. Remember, dudes, spend responsibly and treat it like gambling in the end. And frankly the Tamamo banner isn't even very good - if you want a good banner with fallback rewards, you're better off saving your quartz until at least Christmas.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Three 10-pulls, only the 5* event CE. :shepicide: Which will at least be useful on Drake, but dammit I really need a support caster besides Hans...

Just in case anyone was thinking everyone who chimes in has super luck here or something.

Sophism posted:

I finished my pulls and went to glance at my friends list, and one of them already had Tamamo too... at NP5 that is. :stare:
Yeah there's some megawhales around. Someone in my friend list has NP5 Gilgamesh with limit broken Kaleidoscope... :raise:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I got Another Ending from my third ticket who should I stick this on?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

I got Another Ending from my third ticket who should I stick this on?
Vlad likes it if you can get him enough crit stars. David due to his 3 arts cards and Archers havign decent star weight, though it won't boost his NP damage. A little later on, Nursery Rhyme, Nero Bride, Saber Lancelot, and both Ryougis absolutely adore the thing.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Bought 20 more rolls, nothing but Sure Hits and a Kaledioscope.

Which is actually good, cause I got a NP3 Alanatateae and a NP2 Lancelot and I feel like with those two, Anne and Bonney, Vlad, Waver, Hans, 2 Kaledioscopes, and the event CEs, I can sorta mash together some sorta Crit Star team.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Is anyone else not getting the bonus drops from their holiday CEs? I've not seen a single candle or pumpkin drop despite using them on both my servamts and friends.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Keep in mind that the item in question has to drop for you to get the bonus, you don't just get them free by having the CE equipped. And similarly I think most of the missions only drop one of the items, so something that boosts candles won't get you extra bats or whatever, so be sure to swap the right CEs in and out as necessary.

Also I think some of the intro story missions just don't drop any, or at least have a guaranteed chance.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mutant Headcrab posted:

Is anyone else not getting the bonus drops from their holiday CEs? I've not seen a single candle or pumpkin drop despite using them on both my servamts and friends.

that isn't how it works.

If you have +3 candies, that doesn't mean you get 3 extra candies on every single run, it means that every candy drop has three more candies in it. So if a quest has no candies in it, you get none, and if a quest normally gives two drops of 3 candies (6), you now get another 3 in each of those drops (12)

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I got my second 5 star

A second kaledeiscope.

Yeah my only 5 stars are kaledeiscopes.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Whats the general wisdom on Kaleidoscope vs Heavens Feel? Scopes for farming and HFs for the long attrition fights? I'd assume HFs also work better on arts teams so you can build your NPs faster?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Pierson posted:

Whats the general wisdom on Kaleidoscope vs Heavens Feel? Scopes for farming and HFs for the long attrition fights? I'd assume HFs also work better on arts teams so you can build your NPs faster?
Kaleidoscope is better. For long attrition fights you'll generally want something that boosts both your standard cards and your NP (buster up for berserkers, arts up for medea, etc). Nobody really wants just pure NP Strength, except maybe Medea.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Kaledioscope (or a similar CE) is pretty much required if you want to throw out a NP with Lancelot or Atlantis or Vlad without having to stall repeatedly, I think.

They have really poo poo NP gains.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
Well I didn't get any event CEs or the fox in 60 quartz, but I did pick up a random Vlad so :toot:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

TheFireMagi posted:

Well I didn't get any event CEs or the fox in 60 quartz, but I did pick up a random Vlad so :toot:

I'm sure he's Vlad to meet you too.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Vlad is good folk and he was really :unsmith: in this event

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Got Tamamo in the single free 10-roll I had saved up. :toot: Between this and the free 5-star I rolled in FEH yesterday my gacha luck has been unusually positive this week.

Kiejzar
Mar 30, 2011
Rolled, got gold caster... hello again, Waver. It is amazing how this game can disappoint you even with the best card in deck.
To add insult to the injury, I made desperate last roll with paid quartz, got Sumanai.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Sophism posted:

Took four 10-rolls, but I got my floof! :neckbeard: Only other notable drops were one Another Ending CE, and four Halloween Arrangements. (Which from the looks of it will never be used outside of this event.)

If you run a team that uses two zerkers and a support/tank, Halloween Arrangement is really good because taunts are very powerful when 2/3rds of your team is made of paper. It's a good CE for Mash in those kinds of teams too. The real gem is Little Halloween Devil, though.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Nate RFB posted:

I don't think you heard me. I'm going to get two on the first roll! It's gonna rule.
Two Chevalier d'Eons is NOT the same thing :mad:

NRVNQSR posted:

Max limit breaking CEs still doesn't increase drop bonuses.
Well, that's good to know, I guess.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
Got four of the gold event CE and a Tamamo in 270 quartz. There goes my stash.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
There's a dude on my friend's list that already has 3rd Ascended Tamamo. Arigato, gozaimasu.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Kitfox88 posted:

Is there a list of storylocked stuff? I knew about them being locked behind finishing the singularities but that's a little irritating to say the least.

Pretty sure there's a gacha information button on the summon screen, which lists every available servant in the selected gacha.

Also wikia, cirnopedia, etc.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

Hate-Senpai posted:

I'm sure he's Vlad to meet you too.

Uncle Vlad is great but

boo on you for this

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I knew I was gonna get gently caress all when the first thing I got was the runestones. Only good thing was a third Euryale off the FP gacha.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Gologle posted:

There's a dude on my friend's list that already has 3rd Ascended Tamamo. Arigato, gozaimasu.

Not hard if xp was stockpiled during half AP hands. I'd have my fox 3rd ascended already if I wasn't low on ghost lanterns.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
I think I'm going to save my Quartz and tickets for Scratch, then save again for Jeanne Alter. I've got three 4* Heroes now, thanks to Dracu-Dumb.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Woke up this morning, threw a ticket at the banner and wound up with Drake. Given how much I spent chasing her on her rate up banner, I'm okay with this. :toot:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Somehow got three CEs out of the FP gacha. :toot:

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

This event is everything I could have wanted, except for all those weird prompts about not wanting Kiyohime as my waifu. Come on, game. You know what happens when you lie to her...

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

I can't believe I got Waver instead of Tamamo. The cruelest trick the gacha could pull. I'm happy but also incredibly irritated.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

That's the wrong Tamamo stupid game. :argh: :sigh:

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

why did year 1 DelightWorks think it was a good idea for the 40 AP quest to not have a guaranteed pumpkin drop

just, why

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
FGO was not a good game until 2016 and even then it had problems, they just weren't as bad

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Started plunking away at the event at work and Kiyohime is extremely good.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Third ten pull, catalysts in the form of a team of EMIYA, Nero, Liz, Altera and Robin with the Extella and Tammamo CEs and the F/E UMD in front of me: Success! Tammamo arrived!

Level 60 already, need more caster pieces now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

TheFireMagi posted:

why did year 1 DelightWorks think it was a good idea for the 40 AP quest to not have a guaranteed pumpkin drop

just, why
The impression I've gotten from this thread is that basically all pumpkins will have to be obtained from the party/guerilla quests. I just hope that this doesn't mean that you basically need a full team of Petite Devils to make that happen.