Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Former DILF posted:

actually making a church of the 'co is a great idea, it would give you a community with which to share the bulk packs, save even more money

Even better than that is that you can claim all your purchases as charitable donations and write it off your taxes. PBUC indeed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
Picked up 12 LED light bulbs for ~$6 today. PBUC

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Picked up a Sherpa blanket. Omg it’s so soft.

PBUC

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

LionArcher posted:

PBUC

Another one.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

currently naked under my sherpa throw blanket after just taking a shower

heaven is real, and costco has brought to the living. PBUC

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the kirkland signature laundry detergent is on sale too, making it cheaper to wash the taint smell out of your sherpa throw

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
drat, I don't have anything to get from Costco yet but I wanna get one of those sherpas. I mean, of course I can get something there, but I like to plan it out.

My mom got me a non-Costco one a few years ago but took it right away, used it herself and with the dog, then gave it back too me after it was ruined. :|

Maybe it's time for a new one.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Gonna get some Kirkland artichoke hearts, some Costco provided cheese and meats and make a sick rear end charcuterie board for a great person tomorrow.

Gimme some cheesy favorites for a sweet spread, I am sadly ignorant of the finest cheeses Costco has for the faithful.

PBUC

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the kirkland brie is solid and cheap, the jarlsberg is a nice mild cheese and on sale, im partial to the smoked gouda and manchego, they usually have good options for goat cheese

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I just ate an enormous bowl of Normandy veggies and it was less than 250 calories.

Sadly last few times I was at the Costco there were no vegan Asian dumpling option :(

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel

Meydey posted:

I eat a lot of broccoli, but I don't think I have ever finished a bag before it went bad. The stuff gets stinky real quick.

I do like the 4lb bags of spinach though.

Buy frozen broccoli

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

drat, I don't have anything to get from Costco yet but I wanna get one of those sherpas. I mean, of course I can get something there, but I like to plan it out.

My mom got me a non-Costco one a few years ago but took it right away, used it herself and with the dog, then gave it back too me after it was ruined. :|

Maybe it's time for a new one.

Maybe you can get a new mom that actually loves you from Costco.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I just ate an enormous bowl of Normandy veggies and it was less than 250 calories.

Sadly last few times I was at the Costco there were no vegan Asian dumpling option :(

The Normandy vegetables with the Costco foster farm chicken breast slaps for diets

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Pennywise the Frown posted:

After all the talk of having sex under the sherpa, this sentence really messed with my head.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

After all the talk of having sex under the sherpa, this sentence really messed with my head.

:lol:

Yeah.... I haven't had sex since my divorce............................... 7 years ago. I'm broke brained and haven't even bothered to look because I don't care that much. Well I did have sex with some 24 year old good looking punk chick with green hair 2 years ago when I was 32, but she met me at a bar and took me to her place and I was so wasted I barely remember it so I don't really count it.

I need to get me a gently caress sherpa ASAP.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Oct 18, 2017

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Got me some fuckin NICE cheeses and some of those dirt cheap Goodyear wipers.

My quest for a Costco hat continues, no one would give me one.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
went to the costco and spend $366 :(

sure as hell doesnt seem like i spent very much, but i guess i got 2 pairs of jeans, jerky (why is jerky so expensive :mad:) and lots of expensive cheeses for a platter at an upcoming party

i did get the dog and fruit smoothie this time. i almost never go b/c food court is stupidly busy and clusterfucked with carts n poo poo, but since I went a different costco than my normal richmond one (San Ramon costco) at like noon on a wednesday, it was actually very pleasant. i wish mine was as nice and relatively empty as that one

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

LionArcher posted:

PBUC

I wish Costco made a Sherpa tracksuit or onesie, like the Sherpas presumably wear to work.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

The Bibigo brand dumplings are really good and my Costco just started selling them. They are popular at the H Mart Korean grocery as well so you know they’re legit.

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Does the co sell the pepperoni they put on their slice?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Horse Clocks posted:

:f5:

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Guys, I was feeling a bit crazy today, so I had a dog for breakfast*!!! The obvious benefit being that, for the first time, they had all of the extra condiments, so I was able to have a dog with onions, sauerkraut, and hot peppers! It was great.

Also, I bought my wife a Sherpa blanket on this thread’s recommendation. Here’s hoping she likes it.

* Closer to brunch, since Costco doesn’t open until 10h00, but whatever.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Horse Clocks posted:

Yes for some reason they sell it in the "salad" area for me. Croutons, dressing, bacon bits, pumpkin seeds/craisin mix, etc. area

Your Costco may vary. At participating locations. Valid while dogs last.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Yes for some reason they sell it in the "salad" area for me. Croutons, dressing, bacon bits, pumpkin seeds/craisin mix, etc. area

Your Costco may vary. At participating locations. Valid while dogs last.

drat wish I knew that. I bought some little 3 pack of pepperonis they had. They were pretty thin and 2 were hot versions, one "spicy" and one was "black pepper". It wasn't bad but was the only thing I could find.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

im eating kirkland signature brie with slices of honeycrisp apple and im in costco heaven

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Spoondick posted:

im eating kirkland signature brie with slices of honeycrisp apple and im in costco heaven

that brie is stupid cheap for the quality.

protip: bake it and serve to guests with fruit/jam & crackers :discourse:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Are that brie last night it ruled big time.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

that brie is stupid cheap for the quality.

protip: bake it and serve to guests with fruit/jam & crackers :discourse:

Welcome back. :wave:

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

I finally got to see it.

Today at lunch, a couple sitting behind me eating onion salad/Costco kimchi with what appears to be makeshift chopsticks from plastic utensils.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

I visited the 'sco each week to get high quality gasoline and also my normandy veggies, cheese, frozen ramen bowls (not bad!) and of course,

dat dog.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
My wife slept under her new Sherpa blanket last night and got a full night’s rest for the first time in weeks, so thanks for recommending it, Costco goons!

PBUC

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
Heading to Costco to get the full-size candy bars to give out on Halloween and the Sherpa throw, does anyone need to me pick up anything?

$1.50 Polish with drink + refill is a given

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Don't forget to fill up your vehicle with high quality Costco gasoline!

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
where the hell is the kirkland diet green tea?! My work lunch weeps

Edit... DISCONTINUED, this dog will be eaten with a side of malice

Clavavisage fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Oct 21, 2017

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Attention cold wife crew, saw some giant slipper socks to accompany the Sherpa blanket today and they got the seal of approval

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Mons Hubris posted:

Attention cold wife crew, saw some giant slipper socks to accompany the Sherpa blanket today and they got the seal of approval

I am always hot but I have a cold boyfriend, do the Sherpa slippies socks come in manly colors?

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

meet girls at the store posted:

I am always hot but I have a cold boyfriend, do the Sherpa slippies socks come in manly colors?

What, like camo print? :rolleyes:

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

What, like camo print? :rolleyes:

Not baby pink? He'd probably kill for purple ones, now that I think about it.

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.
Coming to the Costco thread for advice: do they have good chicken fingers, like in the freezer section? That I can take out and bake and shovel into my goon maw? Thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

meet girls at the store posted:

Pink is the manliest color