Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Hello everyone.

I am L, and I have found kira. He is gulagdolls, also known as Radha Lapran. Use anything you can to apprehend him, and quickly. He has two death notes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Hello everyone.

I am L, and I have found kira. He is gulagdolls, also known as Radha Lapran. Use anything you can to apprehend him, and quickly. He has two death notes.

I swear if this game ends on n3 with no contribution from anyone because L instantly got kira I'll be so disappointed.

Anyway, going to wait on gulag to reply.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I had so many plans.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
dont hurt kira he killed bif thats a good thing

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
His reply will probably be to kill everyone whose name he knows.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kira, God, if it's really you, strike down the wicked Tobbs. He should not be suffered to live.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
##vote gulagdolls

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Hello everyone.

Do you have any proof?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

Do you have any proof?

You remember the chessboard? It represented us trying to get each other's identities. I won. Anything more than that requires me to post mod communication.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
The Chief of Police has a message that he requested I pass along.

The Chief of Police posted:

Citizens of LA. I speak to you all today to address the threat that now faces us all: Crime.

I hate crime. And because I know somebody out there will make the joke, and that police have a certain reputation, I am not making a verb out of "Hate crime" to say that I commit hate crimes. No, I hate hate crime even more than I hate regular crime. And I hate regular crime a lot.

Kira is a criminal. He would have you believe otherwise, and there are those in the media who would support him in that, but it is, and it can only be, a lie. It does not matter that he claims to target criminals--to kill a man is murder, no matter what that man has done. It does not matter that he claims to punish those the law will not--we are a nation governed by the rule of law, and where the law is not just, it can, and should, be changed. It does not matter that he claims to act for the will of the people--he answers to no one but his his own desires.

The LAPD will work tirelessly to stop Kira, and bring him to justice, as well as he more common criminals of LA. but there are standards we must uphold. We cannot make an arrest based on wild claims and suppositions. The evidence must be there. If citizens wish to bring forward evidence leading to an arrest, they will be rewarded for their efforts. Thank you, and good night.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

The Lord of Hats posted:

The Chief of Police has a message that he requested I pass along.

There should be security footage of him in the mall in possession of two death notes.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

did you even watch this show tobbs

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

GulagDolls posted:

did you even watch this show tobbs

it was a while ago

just admit to being the kill man so we can all go home

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

You remember the chessboard? It represented us trying to get each other's identities. I won. Anything more than that requires me to post mod communication.

I don't speak chessboard. :colbert:

Who challenged who to the chess match?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

it was a while ago

just admit to being the kill man so we can all go home

how many games can u be wrong in before oyu learn

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

I don't speak chessboard. :colbert:

Who challenged who to the chess match?

Neither. It's a game kira and I were playing as a way to represent our opposition to each other.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Neither. It's a game kira and I were playing as a way to represent our opposition to each other.

And you two stopped in the middle of the game to independently go to the mall at the same time last night?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

And you two stopped in the middle of the game to independently go to the mall at the same time last night?

I was reviewing mall footage and caught him. I am super amazing hacker L.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

its wellknown that kira likes to buy several death notes at the barnes and nobles

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
GD, can you verify what you were doing last night?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
cehss is idiotic as if I would arrnge MY initial forces like that

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
hnefatafl is a way better game

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I will join the rioting Kira worshippers on my way to work today.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."

GulagDolls posted:

its wellknown that kira likes to buy several death notes at the barnes and nobles

Barnes and Nobles staff are trained to tell you everything's okay until there is a problem with the Death Note in which case they will tell you that you voided your warranty due to excuse X and anyone who isn't a goon would probably fall for it and leave

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Revolver Anidav posted:

Barnes and Nobles staff are trained to tell you everything's okay until there is a problem with the Death Note in which case they will tell you that you voided your warranty due to excuse X and anyone who isn't a goon would probably fall for it and leave

Look, you just can't take the Death Note into the bathroom, it'll get flagged otherwise.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The Lord of Hats posted:

GD, can you verify what you were doing last night?

I bought a copy of 'chess 4 dummies' and also several death notes, at the barnes & nobles, using my employee discount.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

This is amazing and I have no idea what is going on

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Quidthulhu posted:

This is amazing and I have no idea what is going on

:same:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Truly 15min a day tho

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yorkshire Tea posted:

So I observed an incident at the mall that involved the police preventing a stabbing.

I checked votefinder and haven't seen anyone removed from the game, so was what I saw a player action or random flavour?

I was at the mall and I saw this as well, it sounded like player action to me

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I'm very happy that gulagdolls killed bifauxnen. good job!!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
The stabber is dead gulag killed him.

His own family member. Cold, dude. Cold.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

sentimental snail posted:

I'm very happy that gulagdolls killed bifauxnen. good job!!

me too

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

The stabber is dead gulag killed him.

His own family member. Cold, dude. Cold.

Oh ho! Man you have a lot of facts

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Hal Incandenza posted:

Oh ho! Man you have a lot of facts

I know entirely too many things.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i have yet to succesfully kill anyone, actually. but rest assured, once i find the gun store, hal is going to die.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

GulagDolls posted:

i have yet to succesfully kill anyone, actually. but rest assured, once i find the gun store, hal is going to die.

It would be super cool if you destroyed the death notes.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I DONT GOT DEATH NOTES BITCH

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

GulagDolls posted:

I DONT GOT DEATH NOTES BITCH

Did you give them away already?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu