Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

IcePhoenix posted:

That's good, I was a fan of him but man was I tired of him constantly derailing stuff.

How does the thread feel about Elijah Wood? I like him and hope he goes far.

I just hope the show helps him find his first love :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

He's bad but he's not going to win so I don't care.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ohhhhhh. The bellhop looks like Frodo! That took me a confused minute.

I have a well known bias against little nerdy Survivors so my opinion should always be taken with a grain of salt, but my impression of Ryan is that he's got solid game but he's probably the kind of player who shows it too early and gets taken out right around the merge.

I'm curious to see him interact with other tribes to see if he keeps up this lowkey "I don't connect with females" thing which I'm not sure how to read.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

STAC Goat posted:

I'm curious to see him interact with other tribes to see if he keeps up this lowkey "I don't connect with females" thing which I'm not sure how to read.

Maybe I'm hanging around the forums too much, but my first thought was 'oh, the producers are going after the Incel market this season.' I think there was something else he said too.

Maybe him and 29 year old virgin lady will spend a magical night together, and for once I'll believe someone who claims the game 'changed their life.'

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I don't really know what to make of it. It could be nothing but a few odd word choices. It could be some loser misogynist thing. I have no idea so I'm curious to see him interact with other players and see how it goes.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Ryan seems smarter than Zeke and less neurotic than Dave/Max/Shirin/Hannah at least, so he's a bit ahead of most of the superfans in the last five to ten seasons already.

I think there are enough shields around that he'd last a while, he has a bit of a Todd vibe. It's whether or not the more strategic people like Ali/Roark/Chrissy will cotton onto him.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

STAC Goat posted:

Ohhhhhh. The bellhop looks like Frodo! That took me a confused minute.

I have a well known bias against little nerdy Survivors so my opinion should always be taken with a grain of salt, but my impression of Ryan is that he's got solid game but he's probably the kind of player who shows it too early and gets taken out right around the merge.

How very typical of the Spencers, Adams and Daves.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I don't really know what to make of it. It could be nothing but a few odd word choices. It could be some loser misogynist thing. I have no idea so I'm curious to see him interact with other players and see how it goes.
Uh what exactly did he say? I thought he was just playing the self-deprecating virgin nerd part.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

He just had a couple of odd statements about "females" or how he can't connect with them. And his weird "I'm a virgin/I've never been in a relationship" outbursts. It absolutely could be nothing which is why I'm curious to see him interact with some new people and see more of his personality come out.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'm glad the Cole and whoever showmance remained intact

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Blue tribe looking real bad.

I feel bad for both gals on that tribe

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Jesus Christ lmao Cole

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh my God this guy is the worst.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Codependent Poster posted:

Oh my God this guy is the worst.

It does not seem like the smartest plan ever.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Cole seems like the dumbest fucker holy poo poo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Cole is dumb. Softball Rex Ryan is dumber

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Cole is a dope. "My strategy is to immediately abuse the trust anyone places in me." What could possibly go wrong with that? Besides everything?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ghostpilot posted:

Cole is a dope. "My strategy is to immediately abuse the trust anyone places in me." What could go wrong with that? Besides everything?

Art of the DEEEEEAL

vvv I mean, it doesn't get any more ART OF THE DEAL than that vvv

The Bloop fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Oct 19, 2017

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Cole seems to me someone who will be unwilling to accept that he was wrong. When he is confronted he is going to try to explain why he was right and not listen

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The three tribe swap seems like a good idea on paoaer, but I still don't know who half the people are so its just :confused:.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Cole NO

Dig up, stupid!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hahaha guy blew his chance with her in and out of the game.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Codependent Poster posted:

Hahaha guy blew his chance with her in and out of the game.

In record time, too.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

This challenge rules

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Man, this challenge looks miserable.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

blue squares posted:

This challenge rules

I like the modern survivor pattern of tough physical challenge with puzzle at the end

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Oh c'mon, let Joe get the ax. C'monnnnn!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I wonder if Alan's idol alert is gonna go off.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Joe, you can't out crazy Alan

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Joe and Alan on the same tribe is goddamn crazytown

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh man that secret advantage is gonna be huge

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Haha, if you wanted to help the healers on that tribe, why wouldn't you send the advantage to one of them?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

TMMadman posted:

Haha, if you wanted to help the healers on that tribe, why wouldn't you send the advantage to one of them?

Maybe she thought she was nullifying his vote?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So they could do 2-1, block one of their votes, and even if the idol is played, the worse they get is a 1-1 tie, right?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh no, it does block his vote. Ouch.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

blue squares posted:

Maybe she thought she was nullifying his vote?

And that is indeed the case.

Nice.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Oh poo poo.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Well, it's certainly a dramatic tribal.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Desi went from :) to :( when Joe whipped out that idol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I don't like that Joe is there but I like that Desi got spared.

• Locked thread