Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Is this thread still going or is the other one for OOC as well now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Yeah it was just easier to reply in there.

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:
This lord Moccasin or whatever is pretty okay dude, for a Moussillonite

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
His poet on the other hand inspires wariness...

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I have full confidence in the party finding some way to gently caress up a cushy stay at a noble manse.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I have full confidence in the party finding some way to gently caress up a cushy stay at a noble manse.

Greyleaf still has time to open his mouth.

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:
Excuse me, how do you think I am eating this food?!

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

On the one hand, Henri would absolutely accept on behalf of the party because she's obviously in charge by virtue of superior breeding. On the other hand, that would be a dick thing to do.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
We ain't got time for this poo poo. We ain't being paid hourly. The sooner we find this guy, the sooner we get that sweet, sweet land to rule over.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Downton Abbey it ain't :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
[23:44] <mcclay> Dyne, I imagine Gunnbjorn's like the kinda spooky white dude you meet volunteering at a community center in a lower income area. Hes helping out, minority kids and poo poo but one day you see his sleeve lift up a little and it shows off hella like, Nazi or gang or hardcore military tats. Later he takes you aside and just says 'those are from the past' while giving you a dead eyed as gently caress glare.

I 100% like this representation.

• Locked thread