Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xerzes
May 16, 2012

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Pentagon v Puma for final match!

Either way I'm happy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hell.

loving.

Yes.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Oh now it's gotta be Pentagon.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Be loving hilarious if Puma wins this match.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Rub some dirt on it Puma

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
VAMPIRO YOU BASTARD

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
ALSO HELL YEAAAAAAHHHHH

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

hell yes

cero miedo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pentagon waving goodbye to Puma :lol:

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
While Pentagon probably had to be the winner I kinda wish they'd had ended it all with a face champion.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Have fun on 205 Live, Puma

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

He looks exactly like Ricochet! :aaa:

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
... Tara?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Even if there's a Season 4 something tells me we won't get any closure on that Sexy/spider thing

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
DAGA IS ALIVE???

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
WHY DID THEY KILL PINDAR :qq:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Vampiro's master is Skeletor!?!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DARIO!?!?! :aaa:

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
RIP Dario Cueto.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

ANNOUNCE SEASON 4 YOU FUCKS :argh:

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!

Jerusalem posted:

ANNOUNCE SEASON 4 YOU FUCKS :argh:

We don't have that....but can I interest you in Bushido Battlegrounds?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Will someone gracious please say what the gently caress is going on some of us aren't blessed to have El Rey Network.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

If those show ends forever with the last shot being Dario bleeding out in his office.... :argh:

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
I think I changed my mind, an eternal To Be Continued would be the best way for this to go out.

Not that I don't want Season 4 but at this point it would be a pleasant surprise.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004

Jiro posted:

Will someone gracious please say what the gently caress is going on some of us aren't blessed to have El Rey Network.

Puma beats Mundo.
Puma is challenged by Pentagon. Dario makes it career vs. career and Puma loses, after Vampiro interference for Pentagon.
Montage shows Sexy Star getting another spider, Daga cutting off Pindar's head in front of Kobra moon, Fenix and Melissa driving away, and Godfrey shooting Dario, who tries to call for help on his red phone.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jiro posted:

A final montage showed:

- Prince Puma removing his mask and leaving forever
- Fenix and the ring announcer leaving in his Firebird, watched from the ground by Katrina and the roof of the building by Jeremiah Crane
- Sexy Star was at some event being photographed when a creepy little girl showed up and gave her a box with a spider in it
- Daga cut off Pindar's head at the behest of Kobra Moon, who stills holds Drago prisoner
- Vampiro's master was revealed to be a guy in a giant skull mask
- Matanza is still locked up
- Mascarita Sagrada explained to the White Rabbit tribe that he is NOT the White Rabbit, but he can lead them to it
- Dario was talking with a guy I've never seen before in his office and saying they needed to clean up any mess. The guy explained Dario didn't have to worry about it anymore because he wouldn't be around, pulled out a gun and shot him. He left and Dario came to bleeding from the gut, and struggled to reach his red phone and make a call before collapsing.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Maxwell Lord posted:

I think I changed my mind, an eternal To Be Continued would be the best way for this to go out.

Not that I don't want Season 4 but at this point it would be a pleasant surprise.

Even if they get the funding for a new season, where the hell do they even go from here? Like half the roster is now gone from AAA, including the new champion and tons of super-important characters (and Sexy Star).

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
Two things-

The guy that shot Dario is the guy who replaced Lorenzo Lamas as the higher power liaison, after Cage punched his head off.

And Rey is in a cell right next to Matanza.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

A final montage showed:

- Prince Puma removing his mask and leaving forever
- Fenix and the ring announcer leaving in his Firebird, watched from the ground by Katrina and the roof of the building by Jeremiah Crane
- Sexy Star was at some event being photographed when a creepy little girl showed up and gave her a box with a spider in it
- Daga cut off Pindar's head at the behest of Kobra Moon, who stills holds Drago prisoner
- Vampiro's master was revealed to be a guy in a giant skull mask
- Matanza is still locked up
- Mascarita Sagrada explained to the White Rabbit tribe that he is NOT the White Rabbit, but he can lead them to it
- Dario was talking with a guy I've never seen before in his office and saying they needed to clean up any mess. The guy explained Dario didn't have to worry about it anymore because he wouldn't be around, pulled out a gun and shot him. He left and Dario came to bleeding from the gut, and struggled to reach his red phone and make a call before collapsing.

Awww man I'd love for there to be a season four, or some kind of weird ONE NIGHT ONLY event done on Dia de Los Muertos.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Benne posted:

Even if they get the funding for a new season, where the hell do they even go from here? Like half the roster is now gone from AAA, including the new champion and tons of super-important characters (and Sexy Star).

Especially when it comes to Sexy Star and what she pulled a few months back, Johnny is over at whatever TNA is now Taya too. Non related question, Mundo's probably awful bounty hunter movie is on Amazon Prime is it a good hate watch?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh yeah I forgot, and King Cuerno (who returned to assault Mil Muertes after his match) was shown in his trophy room, where he now holds the Gauntlet that Cage once held and that Mil rightfully won in the Three-way Elimination match between Cage, Mil and Crane.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
See you in ROH/New Japan very soon Puma/Ricochet, where everybody is going. Ricochet v. Neville in New Japan USA in 2018 will be a killer match.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Roque11 posted:

See you in ROH/New Japan very soon Puma/Ricochet, where everybody is going. Ricochet v. Neville in New Japan USA in 2018 will be a killer match.

lol ok

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That was loving awesome but also extremely depressing because they set up such intrigue for a season that will never happen.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Benne posted:

Where the hell is Pentagon going?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Jackie D posted:

Where the hell is Pentagon going?

He left AAA a long time ago. Right now he's working in The Crash (new promotion started by Konnan after a mass exodus from AAA) and American indies as "Penta El 0M" (because AAA are petty fucks and keep trademarking variations on his name so he can't just be "Pentagon Dark" or even "Cero Miedo"), becoming a fixture in PWG and AAW.

Check out his tag matches with Fenix, they're loving awesome.

Benne fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Oct 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's the most fitting thing I can think of that Pentagon finally gets the belt in LU's last episode ever. What a ride

• Locked thread