Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Post more pics of all the doggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Syrian Lannister posted:

Post more pics of all the doggs

Okay

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

on it

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Dog tax (phone posting)

https://imgur.com/a/dbCip

https://imgur.com/wF1zYtz

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

https://i.imgur.com/gF72Xn9.gifv
https://i.imgur.com/A843Cae.gifv

Garrand fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Oct 17, 2017

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Oh my god the eyes the victor gives the other one.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

ComfyPants posted:

Oh my god the eyes the victor gives the other one.

's what you get bro.

https://twitter.com/CuteEmergency/status/920098332588101632

WarpedNaba fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Oct 18, 2017

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/pgpxMZ3.gifv

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Good dogge

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

"You are seriously the worst dog owner of all time."
-Monty

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

The Facebook group "UPS Dogs" is on-point and super relevant for this thread.

I suggest you go to http://www.facebook.com/upsdogs and get you some dogs who love UPS drivers.

Behold:

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.
Nobody eats spaghetti alone...not with Tanky around.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Dogs love jogging though?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

The Facebook group "UPS Dogs" is on-point and super relevant for this thread.

I suggest you go to http://www.facebook.com/upsdogs and get you some dogs who love UPS drivers.

Behold:

Just came to post this.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Removed.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 15:22 on May 21, 2020

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I am feeling judged

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

FFFFFFFFFF

Wolves are persistence pack-based predators, damnit. They do the exact drat thing. Their entire hunting strategy involves ambushes or drawn-out chases that exhaust the prey beyond their ability to fend off predators. That's exactly what humans were geared for back in the tool age.

If they were a little more intelligent. they'd probably try to see if that can smell what you're pursuing (Since the usual prey has probably sprinted off by this point).

WarpedNaba fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Oct 19, 2017

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
It's just a silly comic you weirdos.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

WarpedNaba posted:

FFFFFFFFFF

Wolves are persistence pack-based predators, damnit. They do the exact drat thing. Their entire hunting strategy involves ambushes or drawn-out chases that exhaust the prey beyond their ability to fend off predators. That's exactly what humans were geared for back in the tool age.

If they were a little more intelligent. they'd probably try to see if that can smell what you're pursuing (Since the usual prey has probably sprinted off by this point).

But the comic explicitly states that he's jogging, not endurance hunting, so of course the wolf thinks it's weird.

I've long thought that an alien or animal watching weightlifters is even better. "Every day they go in and rearrange all that stuff and then put it back, and it looks very hard for them and sometimes they get hurt, but they also congratulate each other a lot. I really don't get it."

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Montyvision

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I'm packing to go out of town overnight. Monty isn't going and someone will be babysitting him.

I'm upstairs and he will occasionally come up and stand right outside my room watching me and whine. And when I go downstairs he goes to the front door like he's about to go with me.

It's heartbreaking :cry:

boop the snoot fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Oct 19, 2017

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Take Monty with you.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I definitely would if I could feasibly do it.

He wouldn't even take a distraction treat when I was leaving :(

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I hate leaving for work in the morning because of the sad eyes I get from the window. But Frank's more than happy enough to make up for it when I get home again.

Forgot my work keys on the table at home this morning, so he's getting a lunch visit.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

I'm really lucky to normally work from home 4-out-of-5 days a week, so I can distract myself from stress with Timothy and Zipper.

But mornings like today when I have to go into the office and I won't see them until the night really get to me. I know my wife will be able to take em outside later this afternoon and feed them, but I still want them around a whole lot.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah. I want to bring Frank to work regularly. He's been in for a video shoot and did really well, but having him in the warehouse with me would be a headache.

He'd probably have a toy pile and his own cot here though.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

:kimchi:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Yeah I work from home 3 out of 5 days a week, or the entire week if weather permits, and I always hate leaving Zelda and Fury alone for so long. One time Zelda had an accident in her crate and I felt so bad. So now I make it my mission to just work more hours when I work from home so I can leave earlier whenever I go into the office.

Sometimes my fiance takes them with her to work but it's not as often as we'd like.

:3:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Bark Box time extra spooky edition 👻 (nah just the usual bland unboxing vids)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKhTDKpy8Uk

Actually got him a Halloween dog cake—through bb—for a super early birthday cake but saving that one for later

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Donut is my fav squeaky toy to get Luna cause donuts are my favorite. That's probably the fourth or fifth one she's gone through :3:

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Monty vision is the best vision

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

My parent's dog has apparently gotten really good at catching rabbits. She figured out that if she just dashes at them angry and barking, they get away, but if she herds them into one part of the yard where the rocks form a sort of cage... free rabbit! She breaks their neck and brings them back as a present, very proud of her handiwork. My mom is slightly horrified but my dad is all "fuckers are eating the rare plants in my garden" and tosses them over the fence for the coyotes.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

I'm packing to go out of town overnight. Monty isn't going and someone will be babysitting him.

I'm upstairs and he will occasionally come up and stand right outside my room watching me and whine. And when I go downstairs he goes to the front door like he's about to go with me.

It's heartbreaking :cry:

I would like to be a Monty sitter. Lots of scritches and good boys would be administered.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I love Monty

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Reggie turned 4 on Wednesday. Happy Birthday Reggie.

Then:

Now:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Weltlich posted:

Reggie turned 4 on Wednesday. Happy Birthday Reggie.

Then:

Now:

shitttt

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Happy belated birthday Reggie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

cowboy elvis posted:

I love Monty