Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Vitor is gonna blitz Uriah for two and a half minutes until he gasses like clockwork, then Uriah is gonna murder him with some spinning poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
1 Round Killer Vitor is no more.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
The last person vitor blitzed was... weidman? Now he just moves around a bit before dying.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
i hope uriah wins. hes cool to watch

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
He fought and defeated anthony johnson who didnt even come close to making weight. That was pretty boss.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Nierbo posted:

He fought and defeated anthony johnson who didnt even come close to making weight. That was pretty boss.

My favorite part of that was the Embedded FIGHT WEEK VLOG WEEK where Dana White met with Vitor to tell him Johnson was gonna blow weight and Vitor could choose to continue his own hard weight cut for 20% of Rumble's purse or he could stop cutting now and agree to a catchweight. And Vitor pondered in silence for a good 15 seconds while chomping on a bag of ice with the same vigerous, vacant-eyed determination as my 6-month-old Aussie Shepherd with a bone.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I think dana even said "can I have some of that"

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mcjR3TsK4s&t=122s

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

It's depressing enough to explain to another human why you are checking a GDT during an event.

The day I go to a fake buffalo wing restaurant, set up a tablet, and sit for four hours will be the day right after I jump off a cliff. I haven't drank in four years, so I'm not really anything but a chore for anyone at a sports bar, money-wise.

Also this card has the Inverse Card Value Property active. When the ICVP activates, all the extremely lovely sounding fights and fighters make the card the best of the year.

Trust me, I've made a chart.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Keep us posted.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Nierbo posted:

Keep us posted.

Your personal updates will be sent via fax, once an hour.

Question - I'm new to the pacific time zone - does fight pass do a regional delay of any sort or should I set a Saturday alarm?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
It would have taken longer to make that post than it would have to set the alarm.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Gay Horney posted:

It would have taken longer to make that post than it would have to set the alarm.

You're a doll.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Got my tickets for UFC Winnipeg!

(checks MMA news)

First fight scratched!

Nog with a USADA violation.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

That card low key became one of the best maincards in awhile out of nowhere.

RDA vs Lawler is ridiculous, but you also get Aldo vs Llamas and Mike Perry vs Ponzinibbio on the same night.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Little Nog pissed hot for diuretics apparently

http://www.ufc.com/news/USADA-statement-on-Antonio-Rogerio-Nogueira

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

threeagainstfour posted:

That card low key became one of the best maincards in awhile out of nowhere.

RDA vs Lawler is ridiculous, but you also get Aldo vs Llamas and Mike Perry vs Ponzinibbio on the same night.

Cant wait to watch "Lex Luthor" vs "Cuban Missile Crisis"

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Told you prairie cards were cursed.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

CRISPYBABY posted:

Told you prairie cards were cursed.

You keep saying that but I only see a blessing in not having to watch lil nog fight in 2017 tbh

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

Dude probably needs Turinabol just to get out of bed in the morning.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nog is 41. I think it's almost time to hang em up.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

My reaction was more 'Wait, they can test you while you're retired?'

I thought he had retired by now. Remember that he had to have a cortisone shot into his spine backstage so he could walk to the ring for this fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKjuoTxNtWc

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

red19fire posted:

I thought he had retired by now. Remember that he had to have a cortisone shot into his spine backstage so he could walk to the ring for this fight:

Wrong Nog

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

One time, red19fire thought my son Ronaldo was my son Rolando. Can you believe that?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

red19fire posted:

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

red19fire posted:

they test you for a while after you retire, cos otherwise you could just announce a retirement every time you wanted to do a block of training

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

If I was retiring and really for sure intended to retire, I would publicly announce "look guys, I am done. I'm never fighting again. USADA is going to test me in case I hypothetically un-retire which I understand, so I'm telling the world right now, I plan to take TRT, maybe some steroids and whatever else my doctor tells me to take. I promise you I competed clean, but I am going to fail the poo poo out of my next test, so I'll just make it easy on USADA and let them know the date of my next doctor's appointment, so they can just show up and watch me get injected with this stuff, I'll accept the 2 year suspension because I'm not coming back anyway, and we can just dispense with the stupid tests."

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Medium Nog tested positive for Justrightiol

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Mr. Nice! posted:

Nog is 41. I think it's almost time to hang em up.

If I worked at USADA, I would have found a way to spike his samples to keep him from fighting again :smith:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Bluedeanie posted:

You keep saying that but I only see a blessing in not having to watch lil nog fight in 2017 tbh

I agree, but when I closed the window after getting my tickets and saw a fight had been cancelled already I was like :staredog: prairie cards

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too

Work Friend Keven posted:

Goldie approves.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

:discourse:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

This is the best.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

El Roncho posted:

Dude probably needs Turinabol just to get out of bed in the morning.

Bigg Nogg

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://streamable.com/e495b

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

you never get used to seeing that tattoo

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The more time passes, the more we know about Palhares's career, and the more jiu jitsu I learn, the more appreciation I get for this fight. Belcher should get some kind of greatest performances of all time trophy for it.

mewse
May 2, 2006

God that was nerve-wracking waiting for Palhares to destroy his leg

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

mewse posted:

God that was nerve-wracking waiting for Palhares to destroy his leg

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo