Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Spider Covets

haha i'm guilty of that as well

most of the time I just like to read all the funny stuff people write :shobon:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

1- "Oh god I should be working I'm so far behind I'll never catch up to the schedule for PROJECT X".
2- *Works on every possible task in house other than PROJECT X*
3- *Creates projects Y and Z loving around on the forums in the course of frantic antics*
4- "Oh god I should be working I'm so far behind I'll never catch up to the schedule for PROJECT Y"
4a-"Oh god I should be working I'm so far behind I'll never catch up to the schedule for PROJECT Z"
Repeat...

Sig by Heather Papps

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey guys it's me Lurker Chasterson, I mostly just lurk but the three times I have posted I've tried to be funny, it's tough though like you all have your own thing going on and I feel like I just don't, like I'm just a fly on the wall laughing at your jokes

Like I used to post funny things with internet jokers on another forum and we even like stopped using punctuation like all of you guys but like eventually that forum just died and posting here feels like I'm trying to fill a hole in my heart and trying to be something I'm not, but also a part of me thinks that if I just keep at it eventually maybe I'll change

I dunno

----------------

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
millennials no longer use punctuation because avocados

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

cda

by Hand Knit

Chasterson posted:

Hey guys it's me Lurker Chasterson, I mostly just lurk but the three times I have posted I've tried to be funny, it's tough though like you all have your own thing going on and I feel like I just don't, like I'm just a fly on the wall laughing at your jokes

Like I used to post funny things with internet jokers on another forum and we even like stopped using punctuation like all of you guys but like eventually that forum just died and posting here feels like I'm trying to fill a hole in my heart and trying to be something I'm not, but also a part of me thinks that if I just keep at it eventually maybe I'll change

I dunno

What can I do to help you post with confidence, because I will do it

cda

by Hand Knit
Chasterton,BYOB needs you

cda

by Hand Knit
BYOB can always use new posting styles

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Aww thanks cda, your encouragement means alot

you know what I'll just finally buy an av and we'll see what happens

----------------

vanisher

Chasterson posted:

I dunno

BYOB is all about just chilling and posting whats in your ❤, theres no judgement here.

I was where you are. Try posting in the serious threads to start, like the diorama or videogame thread!

City of Glompton

Chasterson posted:

I dunno

youre v byob in my book and you should :justpost:

:glomp:

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

Chasterson posted:

I dunno

i know it's never going to be the same, whatever develops between us will never replace the memory of that other forum, but i think we can have something together. i'll never hold it against you that there is a part of you that will always be impossibly in love with another forum. there will always be space in your posts here for the memory of your old posts and your old posting buddies and i'm not trying to fill that space. i'm just letting you know that i think we could have something special here, if you starting coming around and posting. please don't give up on the future because the past as hurt you. <3 we're all here for you

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
.... thanks so much guys :) this is like the most posting I've ever done it's great, I even made a joke in a joke thread!

feels good to have a fresh start

edit: I'll prob be in the games thread every now and then too Vanisher, I just don't know anything about dragon's dogma

Chasterson fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Oct 17, 2017

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Chasterson posted:

.... thanks so much guys :) this is like the most posting I've ever done it's great, I even made a joke in a joke thread!

edit: I'll prob be in the games thread every now and then too Vanisher, I just don't know anything about dragon's dogma

Nice av, it makes me think you are a good boy

alnilam

Sprue posted:

i know it's never going to be the same, whatever develops between us will never replace the memory of that other forum, but i think we can have something together. i'll never hold it against you that there is a part of you that will always be impossibly in love with another forum. there will always be space in your posts here for the memory of your old posts and your old posting buddies and i'm not trying to fill that space. i'm just letting you know that i think we could have something special here, if you starting coming around and posting. please don't give up on the future because the past as hurt you. <3 we're all here for you

alnilam

This is called the frozen style. Shatter your teeth style. Freeze like the Artic style y'all.

Rushi

by Smythe
fuck. marry. t-rex

I wanna go back in time to 1980 and kiss harrison ford on the lips

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

vanisher posted:

BYOB is all about just chilling and posting whats in your ❤, theres no judgement here.

Are you saying that the BYOB was inside us all along?

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
i waited for almost everyone to dissapear

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
unfunny mean crew

Piso Mojado

Kayle7 posted:

i waited for almost everyone to dissapear

hi kayle7 hope lifes been good

Piso Mojado

Chasterson posted:

tell us who your favorite poster is or prepre to be banned

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Piso Mojado posted:

tell us who your favorite poster is or prepre to be banned

Mine is drilldo squirt.

----------------

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

drilldo squirt posted:

Mine is drilldo squirt.

:same:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Post. Disappear for a few months. Surpise everyone with a post in a post about the posting style. Then disappear for a while again.
#BYOB-Ninja

<3 <3 Vanisher

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Uxzuigal posted:

Post. Disappear for a few months. Surpise everyone with a post in a post about the posting style. Then disappear for a while again.
#BYOB-Ninja

:captainpop:
Hej!

RatEarth

I didn't say that.
but it'd be funny if I did
My posts are good, but also bad.

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
Bad to the bone maybe?!?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hamster style

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
nude drug abuser with the teensiest touch of dat 'tism, every post i make is a way to say hi, make friends, amd mention how much I wanna gently caress 90s style Klingon ladies with my useless heroin dick

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Heroin is what I call potent Potter spells

Gatekeeper

Water to wine, embaldment, breathing life into golem gummycummies, the usual

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
magnanimous

----------------

joke_explainer

A sort of meta-thread, where they reference to unique aspects and quirks to the way they share comments on the forum in a way that is self-deprecating, boastful, or otherwise played for laughs by subverting the expectations of what someone might say to sell themselves as a talented forum-using person. On top of the humor, by recognizing and celebrating their differences and similarities, they grow closer as a community. :)

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Gatekeeper posted:

how much I wanna gently caress 90s style Klingon ladies

:same: but not part of my posting style, Klingon loving friend

Wertjoe

Rereg and then forget I reregged style of posting

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

joke_explainer posted:

A sort of meta-thread, where they reference to unique aspects and quirks to the way they share comments on the forum in a way that is self-deprecating, boastful, or otherwise played for laughs by subverting the expectations of what someone might say to sell themselves as a talented forum-using person. On top of the humor, by recognizing and celebrating their differences and similarities, they grow closer as a community. :)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
Southpaw, definitely southpaw

Macnult

my phone finally got the I️ bug so now me must talk like caveperson when me post on mobile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

passive-aggressive

• Locked thread