Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

flerp posted:

told you fuckers

I listened to you flerp, even though you wish to eternally dayvig me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
WHAt is happening

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
god bless

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

WHAt is happening

we lynched opop the dumb idiot town that i specifically told everyone NOT TO MURDER

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

WHAt is happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0ot9iJm_k

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It is now night 1.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You are on a ship.

You are on a Culture Ship.

You are on The World Forgetting By the World Forgot, a ship that deals mostly in recreating famous historical moments for anyone that wishes to see the past in a simulation. You had just started it’s brand new piece “Contact in Cudlaty” when you had awoken with an error message, and all the lights coming on in your room. Someone had taken the time during the simulation to blow a hole in his head while no one was looking.

‘What a coincidence’ someone mutters. You roll your eyes.

The Avatar of the ship ushers everyone back into their room, promising everyone that they will eventually be out of this situation, but that until every single atom had been investigated by it’s drones, no one could leave the confines of the ship.

And also someone had blown up it’s transmission arrays so it’s not like they could call for help anyway.

You go back to sleep. You see the simulation has an error message right at the front: “Simulation Suspended Indefinitely”

You chose to gland slumber and go dark.

You wake up to something gently knocking on your cabin window. You open your eyes.

You scream.

In the dark distance of space, you notice something explode in a radiant white light.

Hal Incandenza, GOU Sausage Making is an Outcome of Efficient Butchery The Meatfucker, Town Hated Cop, was found floating outside the ship Night 1. It is now Day 2. Deadline is Wednesday, October 25th at 10PM (No reason to go longer during the week.)

Max fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Oct 24, 2017

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (13): apostateCourier, Asiina, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, flerp, Grandicap, Infinitum, Mr. F!, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, STONE COLD 64, Thranguy, TMMadman, Tobbs Gnawed

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 25th, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

http://www.vavatch.co.uk/books/banks/cultnote.htm

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Maybe don't gently caress meat so much next time Meatfucker

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Infinitum posted:

dont kinkshame

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

cool, guess I can stay mad then

Asiina how do you feel about Tobbs

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
rip Hal, my one true love.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Shoulda been the D1 vote.
Got a one day reprieve because he's a newbie.
But now it's time to die.

Also it's my birthday today and I would like a turbo as my present
But not a turbo on me. Because it's my birthday

##vote Thranguy

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
turbo infi? okay then

##vote infi

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I specifically requested the opposite of this

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Clarified that flip a little.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Bifauxnen posted:

cool, guess I can stay mad then

Asiina how do you feel about Tobbs

I was just scum with her and I'm not feeling this as her scum game.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

yeah after sleeping on it I was thinking her misunderstandings of my posts were more annoying than malicious, and much more understandable than Hal's bullshit but welp, at least I don't need to worry about that bit now

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

## vote grandicap

did not vote D1
constant excuses for not posting

Get me off this goddamn ship and back into my simulation

can also do a thrangy thang

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Well, if we have a doc, they clearly didn’t do their job n1. Cool

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote bminus

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

##vote bminus

He's not wrong, and don't act like everyone wasn't thinking it.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

flerp posted:

##vote bminus

Lmao

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

We were a very good scumteam :3:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tobbs + Asiina scumteam

It is known

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Asiina posted:

Amen to that one. Or there's no doc, or the doc was blocked, or scumteam has a role that bypasses protection, or or or or or. Too little info to go on as far as that's concerned.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

yeah my money was on "just gets blocked (or claims to be)" dang

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Infinitum posted:

How dare you! ##vote infinitum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

apostateCourier posted:

Amen to that one. Or there's no doc, or the doc was blocked, or scumteam has a role that bypasses protection, or or or or or. Too little info to go on as far as that's concerned.

imo the most likely scenario is that the doc self protected n1, which i would usually understand but there was a cop claim ffs. though tbh i think we should probably refrain from discussing specific roles too much, at least until everyone gets a chance to post their thoughts after n1. (yes im aware i was the first to even bring up the doc role today).

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

but hey, commenting on the doctor is not the only reason one would have for voting b-minus

b-minus1 posted:

imo the most likely scenario is that the doc self protected n1, which i would usually understand but there was a cop claim ffs. though tbh i think we should probably refrain from discussing specific roles too much, at least until everyone gets a chance to post their thoughts after n1. (yes im aware i was the first to even bring up the doc role today).

self-protecting docs are annoying, especially when they are Taste

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
##vote STONE COLD 64

Just looking at votes yesterday infi's the one who's been on the most town lynch trains, but his reasoning looks town to me. Wrong about me, but town. Apostate' a bit suspicious to me too, both with the scum-level of upsetness being targetted earlier and, as they mentioned themself, doing a lot of third-voteing. But gif/stone's day one play, sitting on and returning to a jokephase vote without ever giving a case and waiting for actual suspicion to follow it (either naturally or with the help of other scum), leaving briefly only to try and ride the Hal train that would have lead to a lynch if he had been vanilla town, that's what looks scummiest to me this morning.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Thranguy posted:

infi's the one who's been on the most town lynch trains,

Hmmmmmmmm

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Asiina posted:

We were a very good scumteam :3:

:agreed:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Thranguy posted:

Just looking at votes yesterday infi's the one who's been on the most town lynch trains, but his reasoning looks town to me. Wrong about me, but town.

Ah yes the most town lynch trains of 1

Also how would you know I've been on the most town lynch trains? :siren: Unless you are scum and know who town are. :siren:

(Thran is scum)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i think hes saying u were on hal and opop but theres prob more people who fit that list

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Yeah, I mean if he doesn't have any other information then Inf was on Hal and Opop but so was I and so were I imagine some other people I haven't checked, so why is that suspicious only for Inf.

Oh wait, is he counting himself?

Let me actually check. Inf voted for Tobbs, aC, Hal, Thran, and then Opop.

Nobody else voted for all three. Okay it was a good hmmmmmm but it checks out.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also lol the OP changed.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

flerp posted:

i think hes saying u were on hal and opop but theres prob more people who fit that list

How would he know who IS and ISN'T town unless he's scum?

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
Yes, I'm counting myself and the two dead ones. Could count myself twice, once for each day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

flerp posted:

yeah, I mean he'd know now about Hal and Opop, and also himself, but that "how does he know" thing was the first thought I had too and it seems weird to single Inf out

Besides those 3, Inf jokevoted Tobbs early, then was on AC for a bit, who I certainly think is town but we don't know that for sure yet

• Locked thread