Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I'm 6'6'' and the sherpa covers my entire disgusting body. PBUC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Literally no reason to buy anything but the king size. No one on earth has ever uttered the phrase "this ultracomfortable furry portion of heaven itself is too darned big"

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I didn't even realize they had different sizes. I just grabbed a very pretty dark blue one. :3:

I just checked the label and it didn't say anything. But the dimensions were 60" x 70". So it's big. Almost as tall as me.

It's called Ultimate Sherpa Throw. Not sure if it's the same you guys have but it's certainly the softest sherpa I've ever had. It may have played a part in me missing my doctor appointment today.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Oct 27, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

slave to my cravings posted:

They have them in full, queen, and king size

<bison yes yes gif>

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

tried to buy the sherpa last night but my wife says we have too many blankets wtf

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

TheManWithNoName posted:

tried to buy the sherpa last night but my wife says we have too many blankets wtf

Make a secret trip to Costco tomorrow during lunch and buy one. By the time she is underneath it, not only will she forgive you but she will praise both you and Costco.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

slave to my cravings posted:

Make a secret trip to Costco tomorrow during lunch and buy one. By the time she is underneath it, not only will she forgive you but she will praise both you and Costco.

I... don't actually have a membership...we are on her parent's. I can't go without her!

gently caress i've never told anyone that

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

There's two different companies that Costco carries for the sherpas. I don't know if one is supposed to be better than the other but they felt pretty similar when I caressed them wistfully.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Are the sherpas with the clothes? Gf and I go weekly to costco and I've never seen them despite just walking down every aisle for funsies. The only section we don't regularly loop around are the books/clothes cause those clothes are kind of made for the average fat american rather than people shaped people.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

TheManWithNoName posted:

I... don't actually have a membership...we are on her parent's. I can't go without her!

gently caress i've never told anyone that

Any way the faithful come, is a route blessed by good fortune. Be not embarrassed, be joyful!

PBUC

asdf32
May 15, 2010

I lust for childrens' deaths. Ask me about how I don't care if my kids die.
The buffalo brand jeans-like pants are excellent. I bought a 4th pair this week along with a balance bike for the kids 2nd birthday $40 cheaper than amazon.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TheManWithNoName posted:

it would be unfortunate if a couple of those blankets somehow disappeared

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

ArbitraryC posted:

Are the sherpas with the clothes? Gf and I go weekly to costco and I've never seen them despite just walking down every aisle for funsies. The only section we don't regularly loop around are the books/clothes cause those clothes are kind of made for the average fat american rather than people shaped people.

Yeah I found them right near the clothes. A bunch of holiday pillows caught my eye and they led me to the sherpa.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

ArbitraryC posted:

Are the sherpas with the clothes? Gf and I go weekly to costco and I've never seen them despite just walking down every aisle for funsies.

I found mine in one of the aisles closer to the entrance, right after the protein powder/bar aisle. Near the towels and pillows and stuff.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

TheManWithNoName posted:

tell her the same thing about her shoes am i rite fellas eh eh eh

also lemme know if you need somewhere to crash for the weekend after she beats your rear end

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
We've had a Costco sherpa in the back of our AMERICAN SIZED SUV for the last 2 months but I've been too busy to load it into the house. I didn't realize it was all that and a bag of chips I'll have to fire that poo poo up this weekend for movie night.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

flashy_mcflash posted:

Literally no reason to buy anything but the king size. No one on earth has ever uttered the phrase "this ultracomfortable furry portion of heaven itself is too darned big"

Washing a bigger quilt is tough, and so is drying it

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Lol if you wash throws. Just buy a new one every year.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Washing a bigger quilt is tough, and so is drying it

Wrap yourself in it and run through a car wash

E: or avail yourself of Costco's liberal return policy and just exchange it

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

1. Buy king size Sherpa
2. Conceive child on or under Sherpa
3. Return it in the spring along with positive pregnancy test for proof
4. Repeat next winter, adding more members to the Kirkland family

Symetrique
Jan 2, 2013

The Tustin marketplace Costco has a couple bottles of the Blade Runner edition of Johnnie Walker, if anyone's been looking for it.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Symetrique posted:

The Tustin marketplace Costco has a couple bottles of the Blade Runner edition of Johnnie Walker, if anyone's been looking for it.

Well I wasn't but now I am!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Symetrique posted:

Blade Runner edition of Johnnie Walker

what why what

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Jesus. Humanity.

People actually buy Johnnie Walker over actual scotch. For Shame.

(pbuc)

Symetrique
Jan 2, 2013

Johnnie Walker/Diageo branding was in the original and 2049. As a tie in for 2049, they made a limited edition of black label in a bottle that's very close to the one in the film. It tastes like Double Black, but still a bit different. You're basically paying a premium for a cool bottle.

It's in a display case with some other premium alcohol, so you'll have to ask for it.

PBUC

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

BaconCopter posted:

Jesus. Humanity.

(pbuc)

Doesn’t everyone know Buy bullet ford daily drinking (and wine and beer) and scotch for the dinner parties (platter trays from Costco of course ).

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

BaconCopter posted:

Jesus. Humanity.

(pbuc)

So I was once of this opinion. It's a popular opinion. However, there are times that just simply call for a blended scotch and a blended scotch only!

My father in law is a Dewars drinker, but when we're getting together to celebrate something really special, Blue Label tends to be where we go. Black Label is about as good as you can hope to get for a $30 scotch.

Do I prefer an Oban, a Macallan, a Bruichladdich? Of course. But some people like the blends, and in that case I think JW is probably their best bet.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Fill your grey goose bottle with kirkland signature vodka.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Garcin posted:

Well it’s the same thing sooo...

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
a significant part of alcohol consumption is mental

a dirty martini with grey goose may taste different than one made with kirkland signature vodka (tm)

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Oh poo poo I did forget about Kirkland Signature blended scotches.

PBUC.

Symetrique
Jan 2, 2013

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Oh poo poo I did forget about Kirkland Signature blended scotches.

PBUC.

Good news! Tustin also had a bunch of the Kirkland 27 year blend!

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Do I prefer an Oban, a Macallan, a Bruichladdich? Of course. But some people like the blends, and in that case I think JW is probably their best bet.

Do I prefer jack in the box, white castle, some Wendy's? Of course. But some people like the bland, and in that case I think McD's is probably their best bet.
pbu Kirkland signature

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Where are you guys finding Sherpas in different sizes? All I see here at Davie Costco is 60x70

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Garcin posted:

Please don’t do this! Kirkland should be celebrated in every fashion and not hidden away. PBUC

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Garcin posted:

Listen to our Caliph Dr Tim. There are no rules about worshiping idols, and in fact should be encouraged.

PBUC

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Well folks its Saturday, time to visit temple

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Went to a different Costco today and got another queen and king Sherpa (we have three total now). Also got a new shark vacuum 30$ off, a new outdoor LED porch light for 8$ and a bunch of laundry detergent. This Costco had chili at the food court so I got that and a dog and made a chili dog. Costco is always coming up with new ways to surprise me. PBUC.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Well folks its Saturday, time to visit temple

The sea of humanity though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Today I went only for free samples, and nearly free food court dogs and slices.