Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

TheFace posted:

Flex in PPR:

Mack @ Cin
Stills @ Bal
Richard @ Buf

Leaning toward Richard since Beastmode is out... but Moore at QB may make Stills relevant?

Parker's availability has a big effect on Stills, and he's a game time decision. I'd probably go Richard, especially since you're PPR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
TY Hilton or Cooper?

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

TY Hilton or Cooper?

Cooper. Honestly, Hilton is close to droppable.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Brees (vs. CHI) or Watson (at SEA)?

I drafted Brees but picked up Watson to cover his bye and dude's been ballin out while Brees has been kinda meh?

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Oct 26, 2017

TheFace
Oct 4, 2004

Fuck anyone that doesn't wanna be this beautiful

tonic posted:

Cooper. Honestly, Hilton is close to droppable.

Until his massive game last week where KC focused on Crabtree, Cooper was basically droppable as well. I'm holding out home for another week, and even then if he has a big game I may sell high in a trade.

Though I still agree, if choice is Hilton vs Coop, at least Coop has Carr throwing to him.

TheFace
Oct 4, 2004

Ouhei posted:

Brees (vs. CHI) or Watson (vs. SEA)?

I drafted Brees but picked up Watson to cover his bye and dude's been ballin out while Brees has been kinda meh?

General consensus around here is ride the Watson train until it falls off a cliff.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Ouhei posted:

Brees (vs. CHI) or Watson (vs. SEA)?

It's Watson @SEA, btw.

I'm personally benching Brees to run Rivers @NE. That said, both of your QB matchups look bad, but I'd run Brees over Watson. The difference is like 30 extra pass yards and playing at home, so no big deal either way.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

TheFace posted:

General consensus around here is ride the Watson train until it falls off a cliff.
That's what I've been thinking too...

AnacondaHL posted:

It's Watson @SEA, btw.

I'm personally benching Brees to run Rivers @NE. That said, both of your QB matchups look bad, but I'd run Brees over Watson. The difference is like 30 extra pass yards and playing at home, so no big deal either way.

Ah, whoops!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
League 1, 1 PPR. Need a flex.

Amari Cooper @ Buffalo
Alshon Jeffrey vs. SF
Buck Allen vs. Miami

Leaning Cooper.

League 2, 1 PPR. Need a WR if Diggs can't go. The other will be dropped for a kicker

Doctson vs. Dallas
Fowler @ KC

Leaning Doctson here and then dropped Fowler for a kicker since I already own Manny Sanders.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

pubic works project posted:

League 1, 1 PPR. Need a flex.

Amari Cooper @ Buffalo
Alshon Jeffrey vs. SF
Buck Allen vs. Miami

Leaning Cooper.

League 2, 1 PPR. Need a WR if Diggs can't go. The other will be dropped for a kicker

Doctson vs. Dallas
Fowler @ KC

Leaning Doctson here and then dropped Fowler for a kicker since I already own Manny Sanders.

Cooper. Doctson.

.5 PPR for WR, .75 for RB, 1 pt for TE, need 2 starters in bold

LaMiller @SEA
DThom @KCC

ASJ vs ATL
Funchess @TBB
Cohen @NOS

Leaning towards what I have, but ASJ gets the redzone looks, Funchess plays against the worst secondary in the league. I think DThom has a good chance of going off against KCC, and LaMiller has been consistent in points thanks to the extra ppr.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

Cooper. Doctson.

.5 PPR for WR, .75 for RB, 1 pt for TE, need 2 starters in bold

LaMiller @SEA
DThom @KCC

ASJ vs ATL
Funchess @TBB
Cohen @NOS

Leaning towards what I have, but ASJ gets the redzone looks, Funchess plays against the worst secondary in the league. I think DThom has a good chance of going off against KCC, and LaMiller has been consistent in points thanks to the extra ppr.

I'd play Cohen over Miller or DT. Trends are taking the over for Chi/NO and the under for both Hou/Seat and Den/KC.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

RisqueBarber posted:

I'd play Cohen over Miller or DT. Trends are taking the over for Chi/NO and the under for both Hou/Seat and Den/KC.

Cohen had literally 1 touch last week.

He's Tyreek Hill-esque in that he's capable of breaking a massive play any time he touches the ball (see last week where his 1 touch was a 70 yard catch and run), but his touches are trending in the wrong direction.

Of course this is the week where he'll get 10+ touches again because John Fox.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

He's Tyreek Hill-esque in that he's capable of breaking a massive play any time he touches the ball (see last week where his 1 touch was a 70 yard catch and run), but his touches are trending in the wrong direction.

Yeah I love Cohen's upside but he's extremely unpredictable right now.

Any advice on my other options Gobias?

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Yeah I'm just telling you what Vegas is doing. Personally, I'm not interested in starting fantasy players where their teams are projected to score under 10.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

White or Smallwood in PPR? Feels like this week is the entire reason I even drafted White as a backup (and he's been pretty consistently providing ~10-15 points per week) but I also snagged Smallwood off waivers a few weeks ago and he's obviously playing a much worse defense.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

Yeah I love Cohen's upside but he's extremely unpredictable right now.

Any advice on my other options Gobias?

Tough call. Miller feels like the steadiest option but has the worst matchup. Funchess has a great matchup with TB and I love the extra bonus for ASJ.

I"m starting DT this week and feel like it's equally likely that he replicates either of his last two performances.

I'd say the floor plays are Miller/ASJ and the ceiling plays are DT and Funchess. I wouldn't start Cohen. Depends on your matchup and what you think you need I guess.

This was a long-winded way of saying I don't know haha

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

White or Smallwood in PPR? Feels like this week is the entire reason I even drafted White as a backup (and he's been pretty consistently providing ~10-15 points per week) but I also snagged Smallwood off waivers a few weeks ago and he's obviously playing a much worse defense.

White

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Tough call. Miller feels like the steadiest option but has the worst matchup. Funchess has a great matchup with TB and I love the extra bonus for ASJ.

I"m starting DT this week and feel like it's equally likely that he replicates either of his last two performances.

I'd say the floor plays are Miller/ASJ and the ceiling plays are DT and Funchess. I wouldn't start Cohen. Depends on your matchup and what you think you need I guess.

This was a long-winded way of saying I don't know haha

I feel ya. I already have Hunt and Kelce for MNF, so maybe I should diversify my player's games a bit?

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
0.5 PPR. Start two (1 RB, 1 Flex) of:

Doug Martin
Alvin Kamara
Jarvis Landry

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Game-Blouses posted:

0.5 PPR. Start two (1 RB, 1 Flex) of:

Doug Martin
Alvin Kamara
Jarvis Landry

Doug & Jarvis

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
0PPR, need an RB2 and flex.

Cooper @Buf
Thielen @Cle
Coleman @NYJ
Abdullah vs Pit

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Need a Flex to cover my Bye Week. 0 PPR, ESPN Standard.

Jerrick McKinnon @Cleveland

or

Alvin Kamara vs Chicago

I'm leaning McKinnon because, well, it's the loving Browns.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Q_res posted:

Need a Flex to cover my Bye Week. 0 PPR, ESPN Standard.

Jerrick McKinnon @Cleveland

or

Alvin Kamara vs Chicago

I'm leaning McKinnon because, well, it's the loving Browns.

Kamara. Browns have a good front 7 that shut down the Tennessee run.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I feel like Cleveland is going to be a Murray game

...I have nothing to base this on besides grit and grind

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Kamara. Browns have a good front 7 that shut down the Tennessee run.

McKinnon is the pass catching back.

TheFace
Oct 4, 2004

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I feel like Cleveland is going to be a Murray game

...I have nothing to base this on besides grit and grind

They're actually decent against the run, it's about all the browns are fuckoff bad at. McKinnon should see action in the pass game

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
1 WR, 1Flex:

Tarik Cohen @NO
Ted Ginn vs CHI
Nelson Agholor vs SF
Tevin Coleman @NYJ

Already starting Devonta Freeman and Matt Ryan so leaning away from Tevin Coleman for diversification if not for the fact that Atlanta's offense has been a letdown in general. Tarik Cohen worries me that he only caught a single ball last week and didn't get a single carry. Ginn is definitely trending up, but Bears D has looked good lately (not sure about their secondary though) and Agholor seems to have an awesome matchup against SF but lives and dies by his TDs.

I feel like all of these guys could have a great week or a dud, thoughts?

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Adjectivist Philosophy posted:

1 WR, 1Flex:

Tarik Cohen @NO
Ted Ginn vs CHI
Nelson Agholor vs SF
Tevin Coleman @NYJ

Already starting Devonta Freeman and Matt Ryan so leaning away from Tevin Coleman for diversification if not for the fact that Atlanta's offense has been a letdown in general. Tarik Cohen worries me that he only caught a single ball last week and didn't get a single carry. Ginn is definitely trending up, but Bears D has looked good lately (not sure about their secondary though) and Agholor seems to have an awesome matchup against SF but lives and dies by his TDs.

I feel like all of these guys could have a great week or a dud, thoughts?

Ted Ginn and Cohen for me. I think it'll be a high scoring game and should give everyone opportunities. I do worry about Willie Snead who is supposedly healthy and could take away from Ted Ginn. I don't like Agholor because I think Eagles get up early and just run the ball, kind of like the Ravens last night.

phanter04
Apr 28, 2008
standard league

Doctson vs Dallas
Alshon vs SF

Should be obviously Jeffery but he has me doubting lately.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Alshon is the smarter play for sure.
Doctson hasn't proven anything yet.

Octoduck
Feb 8, 2006

Rudy had heart,
but he still sucked.
Funchess @ TB
D. Jackson v. Car
T. Coleman @ NYJ

.4 ppr, pick one flex.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
1PPR-

ASJ vs Falcons
Tyler Kroft vs Ind

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I have a pickle for you guys:

0.5ppr, 0.2ppc

Cohen @NO
Fuller @SEA

0.5ppr
Smallwood vATL
CJA @KC
Fuller @SEA
Mack @CIN

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Oct 28, 2017

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

a patagonian cavy posted:

1PPR-

ASJ vs Falcons
Tyler Kroft vs Ind

I might start Kroft simply due to the bad weather expected in NJ for the Jets game.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
.5 PPR need a flex.

Wendall Smallwood vs. SF
Marlon Mack @CIN
Willie Snead vs. CHI

Currently have Smallwood slotted in hoping he gets a handful of catches and possibly a td against that crap SF defense that loves giving up yards to receiving backs.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

VietCampo posted:

.5 PPR need a flex.

Wendall Smallwood vs. SF
Marlon Mack @CIN
Willie Snead vs. CHI

Currently have Smallwood slotted in hoping he gets a handful of catches and possibly a td against that crap SF defense that loves giving up yards to receiving backs.

I would lean Smallwood as well.

Garcon @ PHI - better matchup, gets a decent amount of targets, but has 0 TD and only >100 yards once, and who knows if Bethard can get him the ball proficiently
Marvin Jones vs PIT - Tate is out so should have a lot of targets, but PIT has been good against WRs

Also
Ryan @ NYJ
Rivers @ NE

Both are favorable matchups, Ryan has been disappointing but I feel he has a higher floor than Rivers. I feel like whoever I choose I am overthinking it and choosing wrong.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Pain of Mind posted:

I would lean Smallwood as well.

Garcon @ PHI - better matchup, gets a decent amount of targets, but has 0 TD and only >100 yards once, and who knows if Bethard can get him the ball proficiently
Marvin Jones vs PIT - Tate is out so should have a lot of targets, but PIT has been good against WRs

Also
Ryan @ NYJ
Rivers @ NE

Both are favorable matchups, Ryan has been disappointing but I feel he has a higher floor than Rivers. I feel like whoever I choose I am overthinking it and choosing wrong.

Garcon and Rivers.

Might want to keep an eye on the lions though as Tate is currently expected to play, Possibly as a decoy, but as you said Steelers have been p good at limiting WR's this season also.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Oct 28, 2017

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Tate's not out (yet), it's Golladay that is out.

On the other hand, bad weather warning for central East Coast games (SF @ PHI, ATL @ NYJ, DAL @ WAS) so lower expectations accordingly.

As such:

VietCampo posted:

.5 PPR need a flex.

Wendall Smallwood vs. SF
Marlon Mack @CIN
Willie Snead vs. CHI

Mack, and be sad about it.

Pain of Mind posted:

Jones, and pray that PIT gets greedy for sacks and gets you a 4/50/0 out of him.

Pain of Mind posted:

Also
Ryan @ NYJ
Rivers @ NE

from the weather warning above, Rivers slam dunk.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
.5 PPR

Kittle @ Phi or Kroft v Ind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Ben Nevis posted:

.5 PPR

Kittle @ Phi or Kroft v Ind.

Kroft's role as the new Tyler Eifert + the Bengals are gonna live in the red zone versus the 49ers offense is garbage + Kittle-Beathard wasn't as big a connection as advertised has me going towards Kroft in this one.

• Locked thread