Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What tribe are you supporting?
This poll is closed.
Team Raw 2 2.30%
Team Smackdown 17 19.54%
It's the same company, Jerusalem :rolleyes: 68 78.16%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

:sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

can't believe it was the huge idiot from earlier in this thread

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oatgan posted:

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

oatgan posted:

"Don't talk about me" - every poster

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

astrollinthepork posted:

Who made up the restraining order scoop and why? There sure is a lot about it in a cursory google search.

lmfao

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
Eh what can I say? Literally every other place besides SA has him pegged as a stalker creep. Tons of people here call him the same and he does nothing but create drama. It'd be one thing if his like 30 probations actually did anything but they haven't.

Thanks for taking that abortion of a Duke nukem title away. Yeah I switched on a creep. God drat you guys are retarded.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

astrollinthepork posted:

Eh what can I say? Literally every other place besides SA has him pegged as a stalker creep.

Turn your monitor

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I think the lesson we should all take from this is that Posting Politics will be our ruin and that Bryan Alvarez is extremely stupid and has an annoying voice

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

astrollinthepork posted:

Eh what can I say? Literally every other place besides SA has him pegged as a stalker creep. Tons of people here call him the same and he does nothing but create drama. It'd be one thing if his like 30 probations actually did anything but they haven't.

You're a clown.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

astrollinthepork posted:

Eh what can I say? Literally every other place besides SA has him pegged as a stalker creep.

This just makes you sound like a stalker creep.

If it was true there would be actual evidence. People who know Becky from every stage of her Wrestling career/life follow me on Twitter you complete moron.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

astrollinthepork posted:

Thanks for taking that abortion of a Duke nukem title away. Yeah I switched on a creep. God drat you guys are retarded.

PUPPETS UR PUPPETS

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

I think the lesson we should all take from this is that Posting Politics will be our ruin
:agreed:

quote:

and that Bryan Alvarez is extremely stupid

quote:

and has an annoying voice
now hold on a minute

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rovert, please

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oh no now i have a chavo in my rwo

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

MotU posted:

more like astrollinthedork lol

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

astrollinthepork posted:

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/604041708817416192

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
its hosed up but I was really really really hoping it was roque

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MotU posted:

if it was roque the reaction would have crashed the forums

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
like nothing even against roque w/e i just think it would have been a perfect storyline culmination

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

MotU posted:

If it was Roque I would have actually got modded instead of banned somehow.

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS
So? I didnt make the poo poo up. Literally every other corner of the wrestling on the internet knows you as an insane person. I was like "hmm who the gently caress is this rovert dude with the scoops?" and the first two or three Google results are along the lines of "weird rear end creep with restraining orders." You cause drama and nonsense every place you go and SA is no different.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

astrollinthepork posted:

So? I didnt make the poo poo up. Literally every other corner of the wrestling on the internet knows you as an insane person. I was like "hmm who the gently caress is this rovert dude with the scoops?" and the first two or three Google results are along the lines of "weird rear end creep with restraining orders." You cause drama and nonsense every place you go and SA is no different.
https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/924141829821517824

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

astrollinthepork posted:

And the sources are Wreddit and 4Chan with zero actual evidence presented written by a complete psychopath.

I'd actually prefer this thread to get back on topic, to be honest. Could have done without the drama you caused today.

rovert fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Oct 28, 2017

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

MotU posted:

I feel like if this were wrestling it would have ended up being you. Then you'd have a cool new theme like DUUUUUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUN wuluwuluwuluwurrrrrrr

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I feel like if this were wrestling it would have ended up being you. Then you'd have a cool new theme like DUUUUUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUN wuluwuluwuluwurrrrrrr

rovert didnt accept my plat cert last time he was banned so this time i was gonna make sure he needed it

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I think rovert is pretty bad for the most part but that astrollinthepork is so much worse lol

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Vice Sports had a small piece on how awful it is that WWE is using Warrior as a symbol in their fake cancer charity campaign:

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/59y3nb/wwe-is-whitewashing-the-ultimate-warriors-bigoted-past

This led me to finding some more horrible Warrior quotes including one where he states drug addicts should be imprisoned for life or ideally killed.

WWE is the worst.

quote:

I chose not to do that because I have more pride in myself simply as human being, putting aside any celebrity I earned, and I’m also not any good at sitting in my own pile of poo poo. It is my own personal opinion that people who over and over again choose to act stupid, weak and anti-human should no longer be allowed to interact with those of us that choose not to. Let your own imagination take it from there... Guys like Darryl Strawberry and Scott Hall and Robert Downey, Jr. and Mike Tyson, etc. should at the least be confined till death do we part in a place with all their recidivist others, and at best terminated so as to protect the future gene pool. There is no help for those who won’t help themselves. I have no sympathy to offer here. And believe me, I won’t in my life be begging for any either. The worst times in life, anyone’s life, still hold the best thing about it -- Having it. Respect it and don’t abuse it.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MotU posted:

rovert didnt accept my plat cert last time he was banned so this time i was gonna make sure he needed it

Ill accept it

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MassRafTer posted:

Vice Sports had a small piece on how awful it is that WWE is using Warrior as a symbol in their fake cancer charity campaign:

I'm glad this has become a story because it really is ridiculous

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS
Nah gently caress it.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
yeah hopefully it gets traction because 1) warrior is a piece of poo poo and for him to have a redemption without outwardly apologizing for his comments and sincerely changing is loving bullshit 2) wwe is a piece of poo poo for promoting the dude knowing he said allt hat because it can raise money for a moneyfunnel charity 3) maybe i wont have to see loving dana warrior at the next HOF show

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I fully support Nia in her decision to walk out, as it will lead to me having to see fewer bad matches and promos.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's also pretty clear Dana Warrior had to be a huge racist piece of poo poo to put up with this, especially Warrior's claims that he was going to bring his daughters up to believe the same things he did. I hope she gets blackballed too.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dana Warrior looks really weird

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

DoctorGonzo posted:

Dana Warrior looks really weird

Acts it too.

Dana is supposedly really tight with Stephanie McMahon. Will be interesting to see if that makes Dana bulletproof or someone Stephanie drops when the heat gets too hot for her public image.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

St Evan Echoes posted:

now hold on a minute

You're right, its not an annoying voice its an infuriating honking sound

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The Warrior Award being a charity thing was pretty much over the line and going with the Warrior survivors is just next level WWE insanity.

Although given Susan B Komen's reputation as a charity it's somewhat fitting in a way

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

lol

To try to stay on topic though,I've been more entertained by the last 5 pages of this than the last month of WWE programming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The way they use that dead cáncer kid is disgusting and its a shame that Bryan took part in it

• Locked thread