Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Fiiiiine. I'm making grumpy faces at all of you, though. :angry:

I don't like how CPig is posting. It's less smug and more aggressive than he usually is, and I don't know why he'd be so aggro fresh out of joke phase. 3P, maybe? Something that's got him super defensive, anyways.

##vote CPig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mafia Edit: :mad:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

b-minus1 posted:

Lol. Yes, because there wasn’t one.

Juchero posted:

jj is deffo town but why call that out at all

you're lookin a little suspect, why not explain why you felt saying that was helpful for town

Looks like someone asking you to explain something to me.

Try again.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

PMush Perfect posted:

Fiiiiine. I'm making grumpy faces at all of you, though. :angry:

I don't like how CPig is posting. It's less smug and more aggressive than he usually is, and I don't know why he'd be so aggro fresh out of joke phase. 3P, maybe? Something that's got him super defensive, anyways.

##vote CPig

Either that or someone is deliberately trying to say they weren't asked to explain something when actually they were and are just trying to avoid it.

Also lol, i think you have my meta backwards homie.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote PMush

I'm a copbomb. When I die by vote, my death message includes the number of nontowns who were voting me when the hammer dropped.

Anyone unwilling to vote me is scum.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I will likely be off the forums until Saturday evening toodles

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

PMush Perfect posted:

##vote PMush

I'm a copbomb. When I die by vote, my death message includes the number of nontowns who were voting me when the hammer dropped.

##vote Pmush

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
That is the best role if true.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I have yet to make a real post in this game.

I guess this one is a real one but I haven't made it yet because I'm still writing it CHECKMATE

##unvote since I guess jokephase is over.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

PMush Perfect posted:

##vote PMush

hmm i wanna believe u but this feels like a jester gambit

if true, cool role, if lies, uhhhhh

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I like jon joe and I want him to be happy ##vote Jon joe

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Also if I get to give anyone an avatar it’s definitely going to be a picture of me

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I am less of a fan of jokephase, because I’m not funny.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Who the gently caress killed joke phase?

Kill them after me tia.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

PMush Perfect posted:

##vote PMush

nvm jokephase isn't dead

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
To celebrate how nice Pmush is for doing life support on jokephase, she should definitely never be harmed in any manner.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Content game successful. Believing or not believing my claim was irrelevant. What was important was commenting on it at all. Not doing so would be the only safe scum play, because whether or not I was lying, they'd come away with their hands clean.

Asiina made a semi-joke post, but the real damned on here is Hal, who made a serious vote, but completely failed to even acknowledge me.

##vote Hal Incandenza

Checkmate, atheists. :smugbert:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

(To be clear, yes, this is a serious vote.)

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
What about me? I was drinking because it was a Friday night so didn't vote or comment.

Does that make me scum?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yorkshire Tea posted:

What about me? I was drinking because it was a Friday night so didn't vote or comment.

Does that make me scum?
No, because you weren't posting, so there's no way to tell if you were lurking or afk. Hal did post, though. With substance.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

PMush Perfect posted:

No, because you weren't posting, so there's no way to tell if you were lurking or afk. Hal did post, though. With substance.

Huh, actually looking back it's pretty weird. I wouldn't have expected Hal to keep jokeposting after someone posted something of substance. It's not so much that a person ignored you so much as it is that I wouldn't have thought Hal specifically would do so.

##vote Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh no caught out like the scum I am

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

Oh no caught out like the scum I am
Would you have voted me?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Huh, actually looking back it's pretty weird. I wouldn't have expected Hal to keep jokeposting after someone posted something of substance. It's not so much that a person ignored you so much as it is that I wouldn't have thought Hal specifically would do so.

##vote Hal

Really... you think of me as the serious mafia player type who would jump at the chance to take the game seriously. Reality was I posted while I was stuck in traffic driving home and wasn't really reading any posts so I barely noticed what PMush said

Also if PMush's role is real (which I doubt) the best thing for town would be if no scum voted her since that would be a much smaller pool of who could possibly be scum. Best scum play is to have one or two people on the vote.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

Would you have voted me?

If what?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Wtf I hate Pmush now

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh like if your role was real? So you are confirming it isn't? Ah well it would have been a kinda cool role but maybe a little overpowered

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

jon joe posted:

Wtf I hate Pmush now
Sorry, JJ.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Oh like if your role was real? So you are confirming it isn't?
Is this "playing dumb didn't work, time to play dumb even harder"?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hal is right, that wasn't a great content game. He's also right in that eccocops, especially ones that can only be used once are way more useful for confirming town than finding scum.

I will not vote for my beloved Hal.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

Is this "playing dumb didn't work, time to play dumb even harder"?

Gah, foiled again

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Does that make me scum?

Same actually haha. I read pmush’s claim last while out drinking, and decided it would best to re-evaluate in the morning.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
First vote is always hard so I went to google, and generated a random number (which was 6)

##Vote Hal Incandenza

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Very strong play Sal

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:ughh:

Really Pmush, are you kidding me with this weak rear end poo poo.

##unvote

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

##vote Hal

lmao YT no, it was bad and makes no sense. The fact that you are even trying to push pmush silliness as something that makes sense and is a good case is bad.

##vote YT

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

SalTheBard posted:

First vote is always hard so I went to google, and generated a random number (which was 6)

##Vote Hal Incandenza

lol

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Am I going to be forced to play this game?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
It’s Sal

##vote Sal

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I’m ##voting AR because he gave me an attitude when we were on the phone earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Li Dawny posted:

I’m ##voting AR because he gave me an attitude when we were on the phone earlier.

le gasp

• Locked thread