Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm76KwIEhnA

(Yes, I left my house slippers out in the rain :()

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Montydog best dog.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

off-leash public dog beach yeah: one of the first I guess ('72) that's the channel/river upstream. If you keep going up a bit it gets a bit "marshy" and low-brush, which is where a lot of the other content is from. That blue tower thing to the right is Seaworld

y'all welcome to visit

Is this in San Diego? Next time I visit my parents I should take their dog there, as she's amazing off leash and loves nothing more than running after a ball for hours and hours.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

mrmcd posted:

Is this in San Diego? Next time I visit my parents I should take their dog there, as she's amazing off leash and loves nothing more than running after a ball for hours and hours.

Yes.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
If your dog is an rear end in a top hat, keep it on a leash.

Not directed at anyone specific. Frank got charged and briefly attacked by two of some fat, gelatinous, worthless loving neckbeard rear end in a top hat's dogs. By the time the first let off I already had my knife out and was making to stab the one still on him. I swung and missed, Frank scooted off and it became a screaming match between the fat gently caress and I. I had to leave before I could take a picture of that conglomerated mass of little debbies or I was going to stab him in the loving throat.

Now Frank's a little scared of me because I'm still angry at that disgusting excuse of a human being that probably drives a dodge and voted Trump. I've been reassuring him that it's not his fault and he's a good boy, that I'm mad at the flotation tire of a walking diabetic corpse.

Jesus loving Christ, zoloft and weed just aren't cutting it anymore.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Sorry, I had to vent that off. Here's a Frank pic from yesterday. He's barking at squirrels right now.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I accidentally clicked on a page at the beginning of the thread so I just started scrolling. There are some good dogs back there.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I don't have dogs anymore so I'm just going to keep stealing from other people.

https://i.imgur.com/YOBvzmZ.gifv

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

Garrand posted:

I don't have dogs anymore so I'm just going to keep stealing from other people.

https://i.imgur.com/YOBvzmZ.gifv

Indiana Bones is good. My favorite is Raiders of the Lost Bark.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

PenisMonkey posted:

Indiana Bones is good. My favorite is Raiders of the Lost Bark.

perfect

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

https://i.imgur.com/V4kOQkL.mp4

:ssh:

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

If your dog is an rear end in a top hat, keep it on a leash.

Not directed at anyone specific. Frank got charged and briefly attacked by two of some fat, gelatinous, worthless loving neckbeard rear end in a top hat's dogs. By the time the first let off I already had my knife out and was making to stab the one still on him. I swung and missed, Frank scooted off and it became a screaming match between the fat gently caress and I. I had to leave before I could take a picture of that conglomerated mass of little debbies or I was going to stab him in the loving throat.

Now Frank's a little scared of me because I'm still angry at that disgusting excuse of a human being that probably drives a dodge and voted Trump. I've been reassuring him that it's not his fault and he's a good boy, that I'm mad at the flotation tire of a walking diabetic corpse.

Jesus loving Christ, zoloft and weed just aren't cutting it anymore.

:chloe:

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Hey, thanks for your well wishes the other day for Campbell the Greyhound. He had a crisis when he got pneumonia in his damaged lung, but my brother just texted me to say that he's doing all right and should get out of the vet hospital soon. :buddy:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

My girlfriend and I are going to meet our prospective future dog this Thursday- a one year old black lab mix. According to his foster, he’s a sweetie, but is apparently a bit of an escape artist with some separation anxiety issues. Dunno how bad, but apparently he may be somewhat of a handful.

Have any of you adopted a dog with moderate to severe separation anxiety, and if so, how did you deal with it?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

My girlfriend and I are going to meet our prospective future dog this Thursday- a one year old black lab mix. According to his foster, he’s a sweetie, but is apparently a bit of an escape artist with some separation anxiety issues. Dunno how bad, but apparently he may be somewhat of a handful.

Have any of you adopted a dog with moderate to severe separation anxiety, and if so, how did you deal with it?

A lot of patience

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
On some level, you're not going to break separation anxiety. Some people get another dog to keep the anxious one company, others buy those thundershirts, there's also mild calming sedatives. Best bet is often a second pet. Second is lots and lots of patience and training.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
I solved it by having four dogges and two cattes.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Jelly has helped reduce Joy's separation anxiety a great deal. Patience (a lot of patience) and training has also helped quite a bit.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

Tarkus used to be so bad with separation anxiety that he would flop down in front of the door so we couldn’t leave. We handled it by putting him in his bed and giving lots of pets and treats until he was calm before leaving. It took a few weeks but he did eventually get much better. Now he mostly goes right to his ex-pen to wait for his cookie when we leave. We also used this at night when we decided we didn’t want him sleeping in bed with us anymore.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lmbo

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I’m dying

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Puppler

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

yooooooooooo

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

On a work trip to visit a Michigan office. Met this pupper who was extremely eager to volunteer for anything this table was about :

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Met this guy at work today. He's bigger than he looks. And friendlier. Honestly, they could probably have left him loose while we did our thing.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Hope all the puppers are safe tonight.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Crossposting this great Halloween pupper costume

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

hey everyone hide your black cats so they don't get sacrificed

lmao j/k who cares about cats

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Cats are pretty good dogs. Not great, but still good.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

🤗

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Name changed to 77 for doggy years.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Going to Vancouver now. I miss Monty.

Here’s a picture of him and Lady three years ago.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Those ears :kimchi:

Nerdrock
Jan 31, 2006

Vivi's costume came a day late. :(

Also : gently caress you female dog body standards. the XL costume doesn't fit properly. SHE IS NOT AN XXL DOG SHE'S PERFECT THE WAY SHE IS gently caress YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Wonder Woofer! :)

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Trabant posted:

Wonder Woofer! :)
omg :kimchi:

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

More office doggos!

Robin is pretty sure she wasn't the cause of the outage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

mrmcd posted:

More office doggos!

Robin is pretty sure she wasn't the cause of the outage.

I have that same plush.