Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Hahaha lio

It's been like 2 months and he's already got a couple classics under his belt

Beef Jerky Robot fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Oct 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Some people just really can't help themselves

see also Low-Ki

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'm going to say Lio Rush is bad now.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

DarkstarIV posted:

I believe you will find that Lio Rush has always been bad.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
me, then: man lio rush is a great wrestler and I know rovert says he's young and immature but I'm sure he has a good head on his shoulders

me, now: rovert was right

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He's always been seen as the version of Low-Ki that just can't stop talking instead of just can't stop stiffing

Will be interested in the inevitable match between the two in 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Chris James 2 posted:

He's always been seen as the version of Low-Ki that just can't stop talking instead of just can't stop stiffing

Will be interested in the inevitable match between the two in 2018

Some guy on reddit is calling him Lio-Ki now.

A good nickname.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

DarkstarIV posted:

I feel less bad and more "young and really stupid"

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"Breaking: 22 year old tries to make a joke on twitter that falls flat."

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He could just be hedging his bets and hoping that dunking on Emma impresses Vince.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Is this a prelude for heel Lio Rush? Cause he seems to be doing well in getting heat.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

abraham linksys posted:

me, then: man lio rush is a great wrestler and I know rovert says he's young and immature but I'm sure he has a good head on his shoulders

me, now: rovert was right

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/604041708817416192?lang=en

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Bray's first tweet in nearly three weeks and his first tweet since he got sick was to join in the dunking on Lio.

https://twitter.com/WWEBrayWyatt/status/924713738980249601

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

That tweet gonna make Lio real popular in the locker room yes

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

VJeff posted:

"Breaking: 22 year old tries to make a joke on twitter that falls flat."
Meanwhile Rhea probably see's this as an opportunity since there is one less Aussie to worry about
https://twitter.com/DaveMuscarella/status/924714854304370688
And :lol: thinking this is going to kill Lio's WWE career, at worst he probably gets some wrestler's court poo poo done to him

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I think it's more evidence of the immaturity and lack of foresight that's going to lose him his job than the actual final straw.

Also lol at Ricochet joining in the dogpile. Guy is chomping at the bit to be in NXT.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
That was an rear end in a top hat move, but it's not the worst thing I've seen a wrestler say or do while still keeping their job, he's gonna just take some deserved poo poo from the locker room for a while.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i thought it was funny

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Lio isn't getting fired but he's absolutely gonna be carrying everybody's bags and changing outside the locker room for a while

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/itsLioRush/status/924713394401431560

But is it already too late for him?

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

That’s the worst apology I’ve ever seen.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm sorry

Sorry you all didn't get my joke that was clearly a joke and misinterpreted it :colbert:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

oatgan posted:

i thought it was funny

It's funny if someone not in the WWE says it.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

oatgan posted:

i thought it was funny

It kinda was, let's be honest, it's just a bad thing to say regarding a fellow (ex)-colleague.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

On Behalf of myself and the WWE Goodluck

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I should clarify I thought it was funny only because a wwe employee tweeted it

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Dias posted:

That was an rear end in a top hat move, but it's not the worst thing I've seen a wrestler say or do while still keeping their job, he's gonna just take some deserved poo poo from the locker room for a while.
It doesn't surprise me how a lot of people are reacting, mainly because wrestling twitter fans (including myself) are fairly on the left and its amazing how fast someone can be damned forever because of a bad joke because the whole leftist ouroboros/circular firing squad.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

achillesforever6 posted:

It doesn't surprise me how a lot of people are reacting, mainly because wrestling twitter fans (including myself) are fairly on the left and its amazing how fast someone can be damned forever because of a bad joke because the whole leftist ouroboros/circular firing squad.

Eh, I don't even think it has anything to do with political views, it's just that Emma was well-regarded by most people and someone making fun of a firing, especially a new face, is gonna piss people off. People on Twitter won't remember this by next month, and if Lio eats his humble pie he'll be okay in the locker room.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The funniest part of this saga

VJeff posted:

Bray's first tweet in nearly three weeks and his first tweet since he got sick was to join in the dunking on Lio.

https://twitter.com/WWEBrayWyatt/status/924713738980249601

is the Packers fan who almost immediately responded to Bray's tweet with "don't worry bray, they'll make you lose to him too"

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

achillesforever6 posted:

The gently caress is this take

He made a stupid, unprofessional joke and his co-workers are rightfully dunking on him, that's all there is to it. Get out of the Twitter bubble once in a while.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

that apology is written so loving poorly and brokenbrained that I loving hate him even more lol

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Benne posted:

The gently caress is this take

He made a stupid, unprofessional joke and his co-workers are rightfully dunking on him, that's all there is to it. Get out of the Twitter bubble once in a while.
Yeah this take was more from me being deeper in the wrestling twitter bubble than Bryan Alvarez is stuck in the Wrestling bubble and I probably should get out of said bubble for once.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

lio rush is stupid that's basically the takeaway from it

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

https://twitter.com/GentlemanJackG/status/924721353567203334

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

What did he post anyway? it's deleted now.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Codependent Poster posted:

What did he post anyway? it's deleted now.

Made a joke about Emma being released.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it was really funny that he tagged asuka in it too lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

it's deleted now.

Okay this is genuinely surprising

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Screenshot of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

achillesforever6 posted:

Meanwhile Rhea probably see's this as an opportunity since there is one less Aussie to worry about
https://twitter.com/DaveMuscarella/status/924714854304370688
And :lol: thinking this is going to kill Lio's WWE career, at worst he probably gets some wrestler's court poo poo done to him

Another deleted tweet. What did this one say?

Also, when can we make it a rule that people screenshot tweets and post that with the link instead of just hoping nobody ever deletes these things that are constantly being deleted?