Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Do fighters try to get a quarter pack going before a camera comes out? Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Platinum Mike training for his next fight:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba5I1PnAp86/

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Platinum Mike training for his next fight:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba5I1PnAp86/

Is Mike Perry enough of an idiot to break his hand smashing pumpkins and be forced to pull out of his fight? Only time will tell!

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

I've seen that video.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Memento posted:

Is Mike Perry enough of an idiot to break his hand smashing pumpkins and be forced to pull out of his fight? Only time will tell!

gently caress holding pads for a pro, let alone a loving gourd.

That lady deserves a medal. So does Perry, elbowing through something rested in your other hand looks hard.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Memento posted:

Not satisfied with pro wrestling, Billy Corgan attempts to break into MMA.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://thewest.com.au/sport/ufc/robert-whittaker-to-fight-for-australias-first-undisputed-ufc-title-in-wa-ng-b88645897z

The plan seems to be for Whittaker to get his title shot at UFC 221, to be held in Perth.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's mean for the UFC to plan for Bobbyknucks to lose to the MW GOAT, Michael Bisping, at home.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It's mean for the UFC to plan for Bobbyknucks to lose to the MW GOAT, Michael Bisping, at home.

Bisping has absolutely nothing for Whitaker.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Bisping should retire and vacate after he beats GSP to go out on top

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ahh ... the ancient dragon awakes from its 4 year slumber. seems that theres hope for this fight yet

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Thinking about travelling to the Western Wastes.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Nierbo posted:

*pulls into the spot way too far to the left and the rear end hanging out the back*
"Like a glove"

"It looked fine" said the man with the eye patch

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Bisping has absolutely nothing for Whitaker.

he's left hook larry, whittaker is going to get cream crackered

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

he's left hook larry, whittaker is going to get cream crackered

Bisping is going to have to cheat like crazy to beat him.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
i think whittaker bisping could be a good fight. bisping will have the size advantage and i could see it being a close decision.

whittaker is probably one of the best matches for GSP at that weight too given that he's not a huge MW

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Tezcatlipoca posted:

I mean, he's going to do that anyways though.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

yeah he's definitely up to the task

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Chris Holdsworth was on MMA Hour talking about TJ Dillashaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u82Ft4E2pag

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Team Alpha Male fired Bucholz as coach and has gone back to the 'no head coach' system again for no apparent reason

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
The drama never seems to stop when you're all sub 5'4.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
bucholtz is a fuckin retarded idiot so congrats to team alpha male and their new head coach danny lights out garcia

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Urijah Faber: Bottom line, tj was not a team player. The guy wouldn't even flush when he'd drop a justin bucholtz in the danny garcia at ultimate fitness, he was too competitive. I think duane was behind that.

mewse
May 2, 2006

At this point it seems like Faber is too alpha and that is preventing him from keeping head coaches

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Buchholz was caught buying T-shirts

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

mewse posted:

At this point it seems like Faber is too alpha and that is preventing him from keeping head coaches

That's been the subtext of every biannual TAM head coach drama story

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP

Skip My Posts posted:

Urijah Faber: Bottom line, tj was not a team player. The guy wouldn't even flush when he'd drop a justin bucholtz in the danny garcia at ultimate fitness, he was too competitive. I think duane was behind that.

lol

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Skip My Posts posted:

hahaha

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I wish I could be as happy all the time as I was when I learned for the first time that Bucholz real pronunciation sounds exactly like buttholes.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
For like three years I thought Danny Castillo and Justin Bucholz were the same person.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Nierbo posted:

For like three years I thought Danny Castillo and Justin Bucholz were the same person.

Thank God you’ve made that distinction now. Everything must have been so confusing.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tezcatlipoca posted:

I mean, if I'm being serious, I genuinely think Bobby could run through Bisping and make it look easy, he's young, real good and hungry for success but asking Bisping to cheat is like asking water to continue being wet.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Embedded 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yUEhjbNhKs

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
calling danny castillo danny garcia was an honest mistake

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

Skip My Posts posted:

calling danny castillo danny garcia was an honest mistake

I feel like people thought about correcting you, but then rightly decided it doesn't matter.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Team Alpha Male fired Bucholz as coach and has gone back to the 'no head coach' system again for no apparent reason

RIP Cody

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Skip My Posts posted:

ahahah

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

JaySB posted:

Chris Holdsworth was on MMA Hour talking about TJ Dillashaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u82Ft4E2pag

I watched TJ Dillashaw whine and complain after losing to Cruz, I don't need more evidence he's poo poo

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Team alpha mail has reached the tops of the ufc with 2 simple rules
1. be on steroids
2. Don’t be not on steroids

Idk what a head coach could say that would justify his salary...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

I mean, if I'm being serious, I genuinely think Bobby could run through Bisping and make it look easy, he's young, real good and hungry for success but asking Bisping to cheat is like asking water to continue being wet.

Yeah that's why I added like crazy. He'd have to pull out all the tricks.

• Locked thread