Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

wrap it up boys 241 years was a good run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

She's my dream girl.

Plus it would drive her daddy crazy she was getting despoiled by a Mexican.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/davidmack/buzzfeed-ceo-i-heard-ivanka-trump-talk-about-mulatto-cocks

Just tell her you're the mulatto she's looking for then get you a pumpkin spice latte with your handbreezy.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

wrap it up boys 241 years was a good run
I'd feel better if Kelly wasn't there.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Oh look what we missed in the hubbub is US politics, British politics.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/31/sex-scandal-is-threatening-to-engulf-the-uk-parliament.html

Dozens of names of parliament and ministers etc involved in sexual scandals leaked, some of it is mundane stuff like inter office flings, some mistresses, and some harrasment and assault. Apparently started as a party document of dirt and leverage.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4780221/westminster-sex-allegations-whatsapp-group-mark-garnier-stephen-crabb-michael-fallon/

There are various lists going around, some wholey unredacted with victims named along with officials.

Here's an example.

https://twitter.com/SpottedStJames/status/925378388600197120

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Why... why would you even have a list like that? Why would you write that down? :psyduck:

The whole point of having bag men is so that they can remember and you can deny all knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBdGOrcUEg8

WHY ARE WE GETTING SO MUCH MILEAGE OUT OF THIS VIDEO 13 YEARS LATER?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Viva Miriya posted:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/davidmack/buzzfeed-ceo-i-heard-ivanka-trump-talk-about-mulatto-cocks

Just tell her you're the mulatto she's looking for then get you a pumpkin spice latte with your handbreezy.

Don't think I could pass for anything more than a octoroon.

:sad:

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Dead Reckoning posted:

Why... why would you even have a list like that? Why would you write that down? :psyduck:

The whole point of having bag men is so that they can remember and you can deny all knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBdGOrcUEg8

WHY ARE WE GETTING SO MUCH MILEAGE OUT OF THIS VIDEO 13 YEARS LATER?

I read an article concerning the Harvey Weinstein thing and it mentioned that. Apparently the female MPs started it for the party to get some sort of confirmation going or to show that there was a problem or something. I didn't follow up because I don't take women seriously.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

M_Gargantua posted:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/31/sex-scandal-is-threatening-to-engulf-the-uk-parliament.html

Dozens of names of parliament and ministers etc involved in sexual scandals leaked, some of it is mundane stuff like inter office flings, some mistresses, and some harrasment and assault. Apparently started as a party document of dirt and leverage.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4780221/westminster-sex-allegations-whatsapp-group-mark-garnier-stephen-crabb-michael-fallon/

There are various lists going around, some wholey unredacted with victims named along with officials.

Here's an example.

Quite a nickname.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/909363817108434944

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Tbf he's not wrong

Hail Satan

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Soulex posted:

She’s pretty but also wears a lot of make up.
Also PLEASE indict Mitch McConnell. gently caress that dude so goddamn hard.

I don't think he's done anything illegal.

Immoral, yes, but not acting in the best interest of the American people isn't a crime.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I'd be down for seeing Turtle McFuckerson in cuffs for laundering Russian money into his campaign. Where do I sign up?

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

I'm pretty sure that dinner isn't "oh gently caress what do we do? We're going to jail." because McConnell and Ryan were there. I think it's moreso "Oh gently caress what do we do? This investigation is about to roll around like a giant Katamari Ball ensnaring every loving person from Trump's campaign, including the Attorney General. We still need to pass gigantic tax cuts for corporations and rich people."

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Since the big talk point today is going to be "diversity visa" here is a twitter thread with real information and not some chud repeating what he saw on some Facebook article/comment

https://twitter.com/UnlawfulEntries/status/925693290053283840

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Never heard of the diversity visa program, I guess the rest of the world knows it as the green card lottery. Why is it gonna be the talking point today?

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Thinking on the Manafort antique rug thing... wasn't some Persian rug shop a dead drop or spy centre in one of the Clancy Jack Ryan Mary Sue novels.

Life stranger than fiction if so.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Spacman posted:

Thinking on the Manafort antique rug thing... wasn't some Persian rug shop a dead drop or spy centre in one of the Clancy Jack Ryan Mary Sue novels.

Most expensive dead drop ever.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Never heard of the diversity visa program, I guess the rest of the world knows it as the green card lottery. Why is it gonna be the talking point today?

Fox and Friends covered it so trump has tweeted about it so it will be today's big deal.

Edit: plus it's Obama's and Chuck Schumers fault this happened, also other people are blaming Russia cause Uzbekistan is near Russia, completely ignoring that theyre good friends with the USA and even helped torture dudes during bush years.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Spacman posted:

I remember the antique book store in London being one in Patriot Games. In the Burlington Arcade.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

MA-Horus posted:

I remember the antique book store in London being one in Patriot Games. In the Burlington Arcade.

Patriot Games was the only Clancy book I've really hated. Debt of Honor and Executive Decisions were dumb Michael Bay action novels but Patriot Games was bad.

The entire thing was a Anglo-Saxon circlejerk that sucked more British cock then Victoria Beckman.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Ill be honest here

My early teens were a lot of Clive Cussler, Dale Brown and Tom Clancy

Because the idea of a sst-nosed BUFF slanging AMRAAMS is cool as poo poo when you’re 12.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

Here's an example.

Is there anyone in Britain of higher stature than a janitor who isn’t an insane sexual deviant?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Hopefully James May, Jeremy Clarkson, and Richard Hammond

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

MA-Horus posted:

Ill be honest here

My early teens were a lot of Clive Cussler, Dale Brown and Tom Clancy

Because the idea of a sst-nosed BUFF slanging AMRAAMS is cool as poo poo when you’re 12.

Pfffft, that's cool no matter what your age.

I also read a lot of Clancy and Brown growing up.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

TheGreasyStrangler posted:

Is there anyone in Britain of higher stature than a janitor who isn’t an insane sexual deviant?

No.

Also, one of these 'scandals' is a minister who 'fleetingly touched' the knee of a female Journalist. Not exactly feral rapings going on.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
I also read Clancy and Crichton a lot. I still like some of Clancy's stuff, but nowhere near as much as I used to.

Was never into Brown or Cussler at all.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

British punk band name

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

No.

Also, one of these 'scandals' is a minister who 'fleetingly touched' the knee of a female Journalist. Not exactly feral rapings going on.

Correct in that fleetingly touching a knee is not feral raping, though being such a creeper that you have an injunction against you for creepiness is pretty feral.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
I'm frothing at the mouth for more Mueller news.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

smertrioslol posted:

I'm frothing at the mouth for more Mueller news.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm also hunger for indictments but I also appreciate the broadsiding out of nowhere to gently caress up everyone's day.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

No.

Well of course there weren't, it was at a fundraising dinner not a children's hospital.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

No.

Boys will be boys, right?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So the navy is releasing the report tomorrow that details what happened in the Fitz and JSM collisions. Fitz watch team was collectively dicking around while they drove inadvertently into a traffic separation scheme. They were all on the port bridgewing loving off, had a near miss on the starboard side, and then had a collision over there. The captain was hit in his cabin and had to be saved from from there hanging off the side of the ship.

The JSM is a different bag altogether. Captain didn't plan to have detail set for a strait transit until an hour after they had already been in the strait. Guy at the helm is a rookie and can't keep ship on course. Captain has him send control of throttle down to the Central Control Station to make it easier for him to control steering. Guy doesn't know how to do it and accidentally sends steering control to the unoccupied aft steering (since the sea and anchor detail isn't set yet) backup console. Backup console has the rudder set amidships, so the rudder goes there. This causes them to drift port hard. Captain orders the engines to throttle down to 5 knots vs 20 and the guy in the control room only drops the port shaft. This caused their port drift to turn into a hard port turn.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Me irl

shame on an IGA posted:

Well of course there weren't, it was at a fundraising dinner not a children's hospital.

Holy poo poo

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shame on an IGA posted:

Poor Peter Cushing, a wonderful actor and a freat human being who loved his wife so much (and who passed away before), was given a chance to name a strain of rose after her....on Jim’ll Fix It. :barf:

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Mr. Nice! posted:

So the navy is releasing the report tomorrow that details what happened in the Fitz and JSM collisions. Fitz watch team was collectively dicking around while they drove inadvertently into a traffic separation scheme. They were all on the port bridgewing loving off, had a near miss on the starboard side, and then had a collision over there. The captain was hit in his cabin and had to be saved from from there hanging off the side of the ship.

The JSM is a different bag altogether. Captain didn't plan to have detail set for a strait transit until an hour after they had already been in the strait. Guy at the helm is a rookie and can't keep ship on course. Captain has him send control of throttle down to the Central Control Station to make it easier for him to control steering. Guy doesn't know how to do it and accidentally sends steering control to the unoccupied aft steering (since the sea and anchor detail isn't set yet) backup console. Backup console has the rudder set amidships, so the rudder goes there. This causes them to drift port hard. Captain orders the engines to throttle down to 5 knots vs 20 and the guy in the control room only drops the port shaft. This caused their port drift to turn into a hard port turn.

Holy gently caress. Like I know mates are stupid in the merchant world but usually we can isolate their stupidity. The JSM is really bad since you have several steps of not understanding the intent of an order/have the knowledge required to complete the order/do not seek comprehension in any way.

There's times to gently caress around on the bridge, entering a high traffic situation is not one of them that's just lovely officers trying to get people killed.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Ivanka is on my "would" list because I'd like to think, in some way, that I wouldn't be good enough for Donnie and that it would piss him off to no end each time we rounded the bases.

Also, Donnie is blaming Schumer voting on an immigration bill in 1990 for the attacks yesterday. Granted, gently caress Chuck Schumer, but...I mean...that wasn't necessarily his fault and it was under HW that it was enacted so...

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Hopefully James May, Jeremy Clarkson, and Richard Hammond

Clarkson just beats up producers who don't give him steak so now anybody who wants to watch him has to subscribe to Amazon Prime which I'm going to do at some point because the BBC finally said "we've had about enough of your poo poo".

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Mr. Nice! posted:

:stare: Oh they were hacked all right....

...in the head. Collectively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Mr. Nice! posted:

I cant decide which one of these is worse

• Locked thread