Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Feinne posted:

DDS coming up does remind me of how it has one of the best justifications for player power in the series, namely that your party and especially Serph are Sera's Original Character, Do Not Steal versions of people.

DDS is goddamn fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Last Exodus the Interactive Story Arc of the Third and Last Dance is a roleplaying game from Synister Creative Systems published in 2001 and designed Sean and Joshua Jaffe. It’s a metaplot heavy, playing card deck using, religious themed urban grunge game. Unless I am otherwise notified it appears to be completely out of print with no digital versions available. Should this be incorrect I will update to include where it can be bought to give the original developers income.

Part 10: Proficiency: Sex

Picking up where we left off in character creation; after putting your initial 16 points into the 4 primary stats you need to choose what skills your character will specialize in. Skills are grouped under the four primary stats but are noted in the game as not being a complete list. In the case of Spiritual there actually aren’t any skills under it, just a note on all the types of check in the game that will fall under Spiritual. The total number of points you have in a stat totals how many unique skills you can have of that stat's type or how good you can be at those skills. So, for example, if I have Physical 5 I could take one point in athletics, drive, exertion, fight, and melee each or I could put five points into “sex”. Yes, in a game that says its skill list is incomplete it found time to make that a skill, and yes, it is separate from Exertion which is a different Physical Stat skill and Seduction which is a Mental stat skill, so good lovemaking has some multi-attribute dependency and point buy limitation issues.

Next step in the process is... not doing this all over again for your Deiform. Or maybe you do? The game is so badly written here I’m not actually entirely sure. I’m assuming you don’t do this process again but with your Deiform stats and instead you're supposed to just ignore the fact that the list of stat skills we just used only ever uses the term for things that can only be used on Earth. I sort of back-solved to get here, basing my assumption on the 3 stated NPCs in the game, but I'll note they're built incorrectly according to the rules we just covered on how you buy skills for a stat so frankly I have no goddamn idea. As a counter to my interpretation, the skill “Dream” notes that in some rare cases using it allows you to travel to Eden from Earth implying that a) this skill only works on Earth and that b) the game has once again undermined its setting by allowing another way to shift without using a millennium religion and being a Scion.

Did “smooth” mean something else in 2001? Did it mean unable to afford functioning televisions, possibly?

Let’s just assume that you don’t do this process again and instead just keep the skills you had on Earth. This means, rather explicitly, that Deiforms which can be things like “a corpse of a dragon” and “A Gundam ROBOT with turntables” can make sweet, passionate love*. This also makes some sense for mental skills like Intuition or Empathy, but is kind of nonsensical for skills like, again Sex or Melee when your deiform could be an extremely large print copy of “Pounded in the Butt by My Terrible Tabletop RPG Setting.” And again, because all your Deiform stats are spiritual + that stat, unless someone invested heavily into a single stat skill, the person who puts 10 points into Spiritual will be just as good if not better than every other player even in things they trained in.

Next up is magic. There are three schools of magic, one for each major stat excluding Spiritual, and magic can be used on Eden or on Earth with some penalties. It uses the same rules as the skills, where you score in the matching stat controls how many skills and how good you can be with them. Except, guess what, thats not true at all and it's based off only your Spiritual stat. All that the associated Mental, Physical, or Cultural stat skill does is determine how good you are at using those specific pools of spells while on Earth. Note, you face a 50% penalty to your attempts to use magic on Earth and can only use skills half as strong as what you can use on Eden, and getting better with magic on Earth competes for the exact same points you could be spending on skills so it’s an obvious massive trap option to be a magic user on Earth. It is in fact such a terrible trap option the game itself recommends you not do this.

We then get given the lists of magic, divided by what Earth Stat controls them, and all of which get a paragraph describing them. Each then only gets three spells and because the rules are completely indecipherable you may or may not need to take any previous spells to take others in the same pool. There is, unsurprisingly, absolutely no cohesion to any of the spell effects within an overarching Stat’s pool of magic. I also have to talk about the art in this section where we are describing inhuman wonders of magic 2/3rds of the art pieces are a woman with at least one breast exposed and zero magical things happening.

TLE boldly allows your character to be twice as powerful as E.T.
Art By: Peter Johnson

The spells are as badly thought out as you could possibly imagine:

The Many Failures of TLE’s Magic Spells
  • Spells that are purely director fiat like how much gold is worth or scrying the future,
  • Spells which mechanically don’t do anything because the game has no rules for it like “turn your opponent into a newt” or “stun your enemy”
  • Spells which are confusing because the games mechanics are terrible like anything to do with healing because the game has three separate health tracks or “[MOD] damage”
  • Spells which replace equipment and the need for the Physical stat like infinite magic blasts stronger than guns
  • Spells which are supposed to be passive and weren’t noted as such so you can infinitely boost all of your stats to maximum
  • My personal favorite, Spells which invalidate the setting like ones that let you summon any soul you want to Earth immediately  and without fail or ability for that soul to resist

In closing on the spells section, let me leave you with this quote:

”The technician can “MacGuyver” things like making a laser out of some panties.[...]Subject to Director approval

Whats that, a direct invitation to screw over someone who invested literally their entire character into “can create mundane things from seemingly unrelated mundane things?”. Why if that just isn’t TTLESTIODASDSDF.

Next Time: It Truly is a Miracle

*Only if they’re spiritual though, since that adds a huge bonus to all stats while in Eden. If they aren’t they can only have mediocre sex. SO SAYETH YOUR GREAT AND BENEVOLENT GOD, AHURA MAZDA!

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Barudak posted:

”The technician can “MacGuyver” things like making a laser out of some panties.[...]Subject to Director approval

Did they mean a laser gun? At this point, I guess it hardly matters.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

I'm dreading this guy's idea of dice mechanics.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

JcDent posted:

I never played any WoD but I read oWoDs Mage and Technocracy books in 2012, followed by the nWoD mage book and just started hating how bland the new background felt.

OWoD: something I can't wrap my head around, but friggin cool
NWoD: oh, it's just new age hippie bullshit

Which is sort of tragically funny because oWoD Mage is the one where magic and indeed reality itself bends to the power of belief and anything can be true if you commit to it enough, whereas nWoD Mage has a really cool and distinct cosmology even if the core book goes kinda hard on "ATLANTIS!"

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

of course i'm kind of biased because i love lost cities and secret histories and all that pulpy nonsense and hate stories that make humanity responsible for their own misery because they didn't think positively enough

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

2e nMage doesn't go hard on Atlantis anymore - there's an explicit black box around what exactly the Time Before, i.e. history before it was rewritten by the tyrannous demiurges of social control, looked like. Ruins from that other world are weird, often inconsistent, involve strange magics, and might well be from multiple mutually-exclusive Times Before, though that's a bit of an outside possibility.

Personally I'm a huge fan of the Orders, the Exarchs, the Gnostic cosmology - especially where the gosticism gets combined with postmodern ideas, like the Exarch known as the Eye. Foucault was right, apparently!
The Seers are the Technocracy done right, don't @ me.

It helps that, like, the Higher Truth is Out There, but individual mages have deeply personal revelations of it and may well disagree strenuously about magical concepts, without everything dissolving into 'oh we're all right because reality is basically not a thing.' I really don't like the idea of consensus reality, for a number of reasons, and oMage definitely did not assuage them.

Joe Slowboat fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Nov 1, 2017

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

of course i'm kind of biased because i love lost cities and secret histories and all that pulpy nonsense and hate stories that make humanity responsible for their own misery because they didn't think positively enough
Yeah the flip side of "the true horror is Man" is "we collectively deserve all these bad things" and I mean, I got a running theory that most of the NWOD games focus on reproducing various negative emotional states more than emulating genres or types of character, BUT:

Boy, oMage's metacosmology was aggravating.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Does anyone actually enjoy that oWOD whiney goth style (and is not a horribly broken person IRL)?

I played a short V:TM adventure last year that was about tracking down a vampire that violated the laws of vampires by turning a minor into a vampire.

We investigated the club where he frequented, and picked up a lead into a trailer park that was frequented by this hanger-on that that the vampire-outlaw exploited into doing his dirty work for him. We did a SWAT-style break-in to the trailer and got the lackey to divulge the whereabouts of the turned child.

We rushed over there, but not before the vampire-outlaw and the child drove off, and a car-chase was on. We had almost caught up to them, before some ... thing ran up to the car and demolished it. By the time we caught up to the car, the vampire we were tracking was already dead and eviscerated, and the child had run off into the woods. I tried to chase her down, and found that the thing that attacked the car was .. a werewolf.

I got about two shots off with my shotgun (that didn't even make it flinch) before I got knocked the gently caress out, and by the time I woke up, the child was gone.

The game broke up shortly after that because of IRL stuff, but we were just getting ready to get caught-up in some big conspiracy between the vampires and the werewolves revolving around this one very special child.

I wouldn't mind playing in something like that again.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

DalaranJ posted:

Did they mean a laser gun? At this point, I guess it hardly matters.

I genuinely do not know. The game's editing is atrocious and as seen on the back of the book they regularly forget key words and punctuation. I choose to believe that if another spell can turn lead into gold there is no reason you can't transmute panties to lasers.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

I've decided that I will try to do the Desk of Encounters, Set Two, but do people want to wait until deck one is done or do they mind a double dip?

Pondering the gimmick of making a party and running them through the cards that are keepers.

Having just had a look a a couple, the danger levels are odd - a beggar woman gets the same danger level as three manticores, I'm guessing more due to the XP reward for her encounter and the potential consequences of messing it up rather than the immediate danger.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Angrymog posted:

I've decided that I will try to do the Desk of Encounters, Set Two, but do people want to wait until deck one is done or do they mind a double dip?

Pondering the gimmick of making a party and running them through the cards that are keepers.

Having just had a look a a couple, the danger levels are odd - a beggar woman gets the same danger level as three manticores, I'm guessing more due to the XP reward for her encounter and the potential consequences of messing it up rather than the immediate danger.

Excited, I've enjoyed deck of encounters one so far so lets see how these got updated for round two.

My only suggestion is try and keep it manageable to what you realistically have time for; building a party and running them through the encounters, even just the keepers, can be a pretty lengthy time investment.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

The one time we tried a brief Vtm campaign back in the 90's we couldn't take it seriously. Not helped by one of the players being a total fuckup generally, and somehow not just bringing that to his character in the game, but the dice seemingly to be actively co-operating in ensuring maximum gently caress-ups from him.

E.g. "I'm going to kick the door down". *Botches* Foot goes right though door and gets stuck. Vampire Hunter on the other side blows foot off with shotgun.

or

"No, see. She'll stop thinking we're working togethor if you hit me. But it has to look real so make a proper attack." Said to the massive Brujah with the multiple levels of Potence.*Rolls maximum damage* Instantly knocked unconcious.

to name but a few of numerous incidents.

It was fun, kinda, but the whole thing started to feel like we were in a 60's style Carry on Vampires! film.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'd totally play a system where everyone is pretentious yet bumbling, The pink panther-men?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Hah, failpires.

Warthur
May 2, 2004

Prism posted:

Rounds in that version were one minute, so there was plenty of time to shift around between actual clinches, I suppose. Or you can maintain the bearhug.

Though this also means that, on average, you're gonna have to headlock someone for several minutes straight before they pass out.
Well, TSR-era D&D largely ossified in the 1970s and 1980s, when the territory system was still in effect and slower workrates tended to be the norm; spending entire minutes in a headlock or whatever sounds about right.

For later systems with faster combat rounds you'll need a system that's more in line with indie promotion flippy poo poo.

Valatar posted:

One of the weird things about nWoD vampires is a section I remember that basically said, "Oh, and vampires don't have souls, so they can't experience new emotions. They think they are, but are actually just remembering emotions from times when they were alive."
This is literally the central premise of Dianetics if you replace "from times when they were alive" with "from times when they were traumatised in this life or a previous life".

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Beast
You are all terrible loving people, the worst, so far beyond the pale that all you are is a pathetic mockery of human empathy hiding an insatiable hunger for the pain and misery of others.

And you have absolutely no idea that you are one and have a combined superiority and inferiority complex about it.
Rarely has a game line reflected its hardcore defenders so perfectly...

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

My favorite VtM story was a game I watched at an FLGS where the GM didn't give a gently caress about the game and was goaded into running by the players, who were trying to keep it a very serious game for very serious drama. So far as I know it only lasted the two sessions.

The GM set up a mysterious new power player in the shadows of the city, and after a few IRL hours of investigating the players finally discovered it was a sapient ATM who just bribed people into doing what it wanted.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

8one6 posted:

The GM set up a mysterious new power player in the shadows of the city, and after a few IRL hours of investigating the players finally discovered it was a sapient ATM who just bribed people into doing what it wanted.

loving god machine, man.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

And what pray tell does an ATM want anyway? Drugs and prostitutes?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

That's funny twist, but I'd be pissed if I was playing a serious game.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

And what pray tell does an ATM want anyway? Drugs and prostitutes?

Cats would be my guess.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I completely forgot about that scene :roflolmao::catbert:

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

JcDent posted:

That's funny twist, but I'd be pissed if I was playing a serious game.

That could be totally serious UA.

“There’s this ATM. You hit just the right buttons at midnight, and the screen tells you what to do. You do it and get back, you hit the jackpot. You don’t? Next jackpot’s your head.”

It even makes sense. It’s a merchant av or a mechanomancer hacking. drat, if in WoD that can only be “silly” because it’s not a Universal monster that’s really disappointing.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
That is straight up a valid and serious NWOD/ChronD plot, especially post God-machine chronicles. And honestly it depends on how the GM frames it as much as anything, it could be entirely cornball in UA too.

unseenlibrarian fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Nov 1, 2017

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Yeah, that all comes down to how you play it out.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Warthur posted:

Rarely has a game line reflected its creator so perfectly...

Fixed that for you, unfortunately.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

unseenlibrarian posted:

That is straight up a valid and serious NWOD/ChronD plot, especially post God-machine chronicles. And honestly it depends on how the GM frames it as much as anything, it could be entirely cornball in UA too.

One of the nWoD splatbooks has a sample plot about an evil tree that makes squirrels run in circles. This is how it signifies the influence of the Abyss, which is nominally a nether dimension made of horrific false histories trying to become true presided over by parasitic godlings.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Scientology is basically an RPG, checks out. It's one big LARP.

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

One of the nWoD splatbooks has a sample plot about an evil tree that makes squirrels run in circles. This is how it signifies the influence of the Abyss, which is nominally a nether dimension made of horrific false histories trying to become true presided over by parasitic godlings.

I've seen weirder things in nature. Cordyceps fungus anyone? Or that parasite that mind-controls slugs.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Angrymog posted:

Try to construct a short campaign entirely from "keep" encounters, with maybe a few "pass" combat encounters for padding and the minimum amount of original writing necessary to connect the various parts.

Warthur
May 2, 2004

Kurieg posted:

Fixed that for you, unfortunately.
I never had the impression that Matt had the "inferiority" side of an inferiority/superiority complex.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Warthur posted:

I never had the impression that Matt had the "inferiority" side of an inferiority/superiority complex.

I was more referencing the fact that he's all but admitted to raping an underage girl...

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:gonk: burn this thread and start over.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

The non-iconic monsters can be hit or miss, but I really loved the old lady experiencing life through the undead bodies of people mauled to death by her cat familiars.

Inescapable Duck posted:

I've seen weirder things in nature. Cordyceps fungus anyone? Or that parasite that mind-controls slugs.
There's a cool bit in Resident Evil 4 where you find a journal about real parasites that control the hosts behaviour in very specific ways.

Dallbun
Apr 21, 2010
You may not utilize card-based random encounters unless you have proficiency with

The Deck of Encounters Set One Part 15: The Deck of Undead, Unnecessarily Annoying Bullshit, and Unicorns

These next three cards could all be R.L. Stine book titles. And just a day late for Halloween...

93: Zombie Zoo

A secret collector of zombie animals (?) has allowed his collection to break free, and they’re roaming the streets of a walled city. Five zombie dogs, six zombie cats, and a zombie wolf.

The card intends for the PCs to be the ones personally responsible for cleaning up the situation (being hired by the city, or just out of the Lawful Goodness of their hearts), but I don’t see that that’s necessary. It can just be something that’s the talk of the town if the PCs don’t want to get involved. There’s a nice plot hook at the end, that having lost his collection, “their creator may decide to start creating more ‘interesting’ zombies.” Keep.

94: Lost My Head

In a tavern in a small town, the townsfolk are telling tall tales about evil creatures. If the PCs don’t seem to take them seriously, they mention “Ol’ Headless,” the town’s very own monster. The innkeeper rebukes them. That night, they see a headless zombie wandering through the streets, bumping into things as it looks for its head. If they try to attack it, the innkeeper runs out and shouts at them to stop. It’s sort of a good-luck charm.

Yeah… okay, sure. That might build a little bit of player fondness for the town. Keep.

95: The Repulsive Ring

Okay. So. There’s a 10x10 room with a square table in the middle and an open window (leading to…?) on the far end. On the table is a ring, which is worthless, but has continual light on it, so it looks like it could be magic and important. Another spell that’s been cast on it? Avoidance. If someone reaches for the ring, it bounces off the table and “hovers in the air,” actually on an invisible plank that leads to the window.

:catstare:

If the PCs lunge for the ring, it will bounce out the window and be lost. Even if they get it off the plank, the PCs can’t pick it up, since their hands are turned aside a foot away. If they get it in a bag, the ring inside will still be repelled by them. They can dispel it, but “if they cast this spell, both the avoidance spell and continual light will be lost; the ring is worth only 5 sp without the spells.” Yes, because it’s clearly extremely valuable as it is now.

The reward for getting the ring? A paltry 100 xp. The real treasure is the feeling of satisfaction you get when you slug your DM in the face for pulling this annoying, pointless bullshit. Pass.

96: Buried Treasure

At a rural crossroad between farms, with an oak tree growing. “Ideally, the PCs should have recently left a village where all the talk has been of a vampire that was slain and buried at a crossroads outside of town.” (Because that prevents them from rising again.) Annoying setup, but at least the card is labeled an “urban” encounter, so presumably I would have drawn it in town and planted those rumors then.

They see that a patch of earth has been disturbed. Buried underneath is a beheaded, staked body. And buried under that is a chest with the name “Nathaniel” on it with some coinage and an emerald.

It’s not a vampire, it’s part of a “plot” by local miserly farmer Nathaniel. “He buried his chest under a traveler he murdered. He then spread the rumor” about the vampire.

What? He did that so… people wouldn’t dig up the chest? Why not just… bury it somewhere else? And his name is on it? Either I’m missing something, or this is complete nonsense. Pass.

97: A Friend in Need

The encounter takes place “in a small forest clearing, close to a road.” A small forest fire has started in “a large section of very old, dry forest.” A unicorn who hasn’t been able to put it out comes to the PCs for help, because apparently it’s been observing them for kicks before the fire started, and has, “one hopes,” found them “respectful of the forest.” Even though they’ve just been traveling down a road, apparently?

Then there are weird mechanics for how long it takes PCs to fight the fire and how much damage they take doing so, even though it also says they’re going to need a plan to fight it at all. And if they don’t help, a lot of the forest will burn down and the unicorn will vow revenge on them personally, attacking them later for their “malicious indifference.” Dude, aren’t wildfires a natural part of the forest ecology?

I dunno about this one. It doesn’t seem to hang together. Pass.

Dallbun fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Nov 1, 2017

JcDent
May 13, 2013

If only the unicorn had been some sort of Forest&Fire themed Solarian who understands that forests growing and burning down are the two sides of the same cosmical cycle.

He'd also have a hard-lite sword he wouldn't be able to use.

Speaking of Mexican Jumping Ring of Light, is it possible to, say, shoot a (very tiny) arrow through the ring that has rope at the end, make the ring jump up the rope, and then using shenanigans tie a knot? So you could have a float-y, light-y ring?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

JcDent posted:

If only the unicorn had been some sort of Forest&Fire themed Solarian who understands that forests growing and burning down are the two sides of the same cosmical cycle.

He'd also have a hard-lite sword he wouldn't be able to use.

Speaking of Mexican Jumping Ring of Light, is it possible to, say, shoot a (very tiny) arrow through the ring that has rope at the end, make the ring jump up the rope, and then using shenanigans tie a knot? So you could have a float-y, light-y ring?

?

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Dallbun posted:

96: Buried Treasure

my reading of this is that Natan the Miser killed some traveler that got too curious about what he was hoarding, so he killed the traveler, then spread a rumor about a vampire to keep the locals from investigating too hard, and put his hoard under the body for good measure so that he wouldn't have to murder anyone else for trying to get into it.

I am inferring a lot here but it turns the card into a "who dunnit?" assuming the players are given a reason to investigate the murder in the first place (hired by the traveler's family or whatever). for bonus points: Nathan the Miser is a retired adventurer that is powerful enough to actually have killed a vampire, so his fib to the town is believable, and also he is an actual threat in combat if the PCs unravel his crime.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
95. The actual treasure is a permanently invisible two by four.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

DalaranJ posted:

Talk about removing the plank from your eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

DalaranJ posted:

See, I found the invisible 2x4 the point at which it went from 'humorous wizard prank' (a ring with Avoidance and Continual Light is an amusing object for about five minutes) to 'why would you ever do this' - but this is a good point!
Invisible 2x4 is probably the best tavern brawl weapon you could ask for.