Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Abuminable posted:

He can't slice cake, he can't throw, he can't compose a coherent sentence, he can't code, he can't speak without his arms and hands going into spasms, he can't manage, he can't run a company without crashing it into the ground... he's a physiological marvel.

He is a thumb please cut him some slack

Catte:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiARsQSlzDc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

peter gabriel posted:

Thumbs are the most distinctive and useful parts of our body

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

SCtrumpHaters posted:

Only when attached to a hand

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
Chris has 3 thumbs

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

SCtrumpHaters posted:

Chris has 3 thumbs

No, he has one thumb - him

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Beet Wagon posted:

They treat it like it's a heinous crime to have an alt account and that's funny to me because half of them shitpost on refunds with alt accounts, like that Evil_Merlin dude.

But the eye pees.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

SCtrumpHaters posted:

Knee hater spotted.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Beet Wagon posted:

I think for me the joke is more that it's considered such a huge issue by /r/ds. We get reports any time OSC posts in the refunds subreddit about how it's blatantly a Derek alt and we should ban him, and my answer is always "So what?" because Derek was never banned from /refunds for an infraction, so in terms of the refunds sub he's not "evading" anything. Moreover, subreddit moderators don't have any real way of doing alt-checks other than submitting a message to the admin team and hoping maybe they respond. It's an admin-level problem and I know for a fact OSC has been reported to them multiple times for being a Derek alt, so if they haven't done anything yet :shrug:

They treat it like it's a heinous crime to have an alt account and that's funny to me because half of them shitpost on refunds with alt accounts, like that Evil_Merlin dude.

[removed]

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Croberts is a liar!

Let's rub!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I'm up!

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
Sup bros!

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

"I complained about being banned while I was logged in to my other account and those evil mods figured it out and banned this account too! I don't understand how they get away with it!"

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

This could use an edit. Chris Roberts's Kickstarter.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
https://twitter.com/real_lethality/status/923891182601752577
https://twitter.com/real_lethality/status/925181290625761280

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

citizens will buy anything that has the sc logo on it, it's really quite amazing.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Beet Wagon posted:

"I complained about being banned while I was logged in to my other account and those evil mods figured it out and banned this account too! I don't understand how they get away with it!"

It's like the end of a Scooby Doo episode except instead of a gang of plucky kids it is idiots and instead of the unmasked villain it is more idiots

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Just out of idle curiosity, anyone able to figure out how much The Box cost?

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Mirificus posted:

r/elitedangerousrefunds

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

peter gabriel posted:

It's like the end of a Scooby Doo episode except instead of a gang of plucky kids it is idiots and instead of the unmasked villain it is more idiots

:confused: "Now let's see who this Demon Moderator really is! *Gasp* Old Man Beet?! But why?"

:v: "Paaarp"

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

That's because they don't sell very well and are very expensive nerd tat that's mostly of very limited use on home pc's Lethality, so Newegg only order units in when they have pending requests for them. :D

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sabreseven posted:

That's because they don't sell very well and are very expensive nerd tat that's mostly of very limited use on home pc's Lethality, so Newegg only order units in when they have pending requests for them. :D

No its because they sold so many they ran out of them. Why would newegg lose sales like that. Come on.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/giogetmoneyTV/status/925407423808131077
https://twitter.com/trueman832/status/925570759933689856
https://twitter.com/Techymarines/status/925481800914305025

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I'm really glad that Derek's Lawyer, OSC, has found a way to milk Derek Smart for more money.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

SCtrumpHaters posted:

No its because they sold so many they ran out of them. Why would newegg lose sales like that. Come on.

Keep fighting the good fight.....over a game.....that doesn't exist......and...never will....

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Reminder that Gio Getmoney complained that youtube are demonetising his videos that get less views than mine but he totally isn't bothered because he is keeping it real

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

peter gabriel posted:

Star Citizen is scientific proof that you can't get anything accomplished with unopposable thumbs.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

DOUCHENOZZLES

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Scruffpuff posted:

Star Citizen is scientific proof that you can't get anything accomplished with unopposable thumbs.

Star Citizen Refunds: Opposing the Thumb

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

SCtrumpHaters posted:

Pffffttthahahahahahahahaha. :roflolmao:

No, that's not how it works at all with items that are expensive and sell quickly.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Sunswipe posted:

Just out of idle curiosity, anyone able to figure out how much The Box cost?

It's just a repainted lunch box from Ben.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

They're not out of stock, he just needs to search under thumb drives instead of SSDs.

Omniblivion
Oct 17, 2012

SomethingJones posted:

DOUCHENOZZLES

at least douche nozzels get pussy!

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

SelenicMartian posted:

This could use an edit. Chris Roberts's Kickstarter.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/CliffordakaMiku/status/925016817453731840
https://twitter.com/TheRealGremlich/status/925079157851205632

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Keep fighting the good fight.....over a game.....that doesn't exist......and...never will....

You are the one deciding to trash a random SSD drive because its tangentially connected to CIG.

So yea....

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I think it's awesome that if the game ever gets released clifford will literally have nothing to do in game since he already owns 2 or more of everything.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Star Citizen: What happens when an unopposable thumb meets an irresistible farce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abuminable
Mar 30, 2017

Now, aside from the Abuminable, business goes on as usual.

Splice in the ParpCase and it will be perfect!