Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Fucks sake. What pisses me off about this show is that the boy team's Box Business would not last longer than a week. They cheaped out so badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Yeah it’s bullshit because judging the winner purely on profit for a task like that means you can take the piss massively. There should be client feedback that works as a handicap.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012
RIGHT OR WRONG, I CAN’T HELP BUT EXPRESS MYSELF LIKE A BRATTY CHILD. DON’T LISTEN TO ME.

Rondette posted:

Fucks sake. What pisses me off about this show is that the boy team's Box Business would not last longer than a week. They cheaped out so badly.

No refund on that made no sense, but I suppose they wanted to make out of control costs a bigger issue.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Yeah it’s bullshit because judging the winner purely on profit for a task like that means you can take the piss massively. There should be client feedback that works as a handicap.

I suppose they had the option to request money back.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Women’s football is absolutely loving awful with an incredibly limited market to be fair to that one fella

Dunno why you have to pretend otherwise. Remember when the USA international team got beat by a bunch of 14 year old school boys lol.

Elisabeth is absolutely loving awful and makes me mad to even listen to. I hate this show.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Bad task that.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

Bacon Terrorist posted:

It's silly that on both tasks like this (so this and the hotel) the people who have won have been the ones who did the shittiest job at purchasing stuff.

It also felt like what they were expected to do isn't to go to the client and say "So how much will you pay us" but "Okay, what corners do you want us to cut so you can only spend £2500?" which would have been much more honest.

Kartik from last year posted on Twitter that he was mad about who won. One of the guys from the show this year replied to him and said their group was so happy that they wanted to leave them a tip. I guess we got all the "atmosphere" cut and never got to see what it was actually like.

Taear fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Oct 26, 2017

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I'm glad I took a year off this show, I'm actually enjoying it this time round. They're all horrors but I'm glad Elizabeth hung on for another week.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012
RIGHT OR WRONG, I CAN’T HELP BUT EXPRESS MYSELF LIKE A BRATTY CHILD. DON’T LISTEN TO ME.
If I hear 'underminded' again I might scream.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

"Todays task is to buy me some birthday gifts"

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!
Can we get "Pre-task argument" on the bingo card

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

"cheap birthday gifts"

^ haha I'll add it after.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012
Buy him the em@iler

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Jesus loving Christ a whole task dedicated to revering the glory that is Alan Sugar.

This is beyond parody.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012
Oh God still yellow pages

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012
Claude verging on super angry but pulling it back.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

They're so bad at haggling... It hurts.

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

why are they trying to wiggle over 50p when they already got it half off

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

'Can I have this price?'
'Yes.'
'Ok can I have a lower price?'

e: Promising to hold a product for someone then telling someone else they can race for it? Don't go to this Amstrad dealer guys. Unethical behaviour.

stev fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Nov 1, 2017

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

Their lack of London or map reading knowledge is driving me loving insane.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012
"you know how to take the reservation, but not how to keep it"

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012
lmao at the so obviously put on amstrad

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Mildly disappointed the team who reserved it got there first.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Nooo don't call him at home....

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

How can’t you find a spurs scarf in London lmao

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

I've got experience at a builder's merchants, lemme talk shop about bricks, phwoar bricks!!!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I hate elisabeth she is a goddamn mongoloid. Literally no redeeming features.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Lol I can't believe the Amstrad thing. Both dealers seem ridiculous. There's definitely going to be a fight about the Amstrad in the boardroom, whoever loses.

Also are those Jewish pastries as tasty as they look?

And I can't believe they're trying to buy a Spurs scarf off someone's mate?

Elisabeth is my favourite. She's the perfect awful Apprentice candidate. I hope she lasts a while longer. This series' entertainment value is high IMO.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Surely there's a million places to get Spurs scarves in London?

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

Any loving sports shop. Any loving tourist shite shop. And you go to some lad's house to buy a spurs scarf for at least 6x what it should cost.

e: gently caress off Andrew

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Jesus getting that guy to drag an old PC across London when he's just put dinner on, then cancelling when he's almost there?

They should lose for being absolute knobs.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The realest part of this is that in businesses you can’t use google and you must purchase things you have never heard of with zero research 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
The whole theme of this task is atrocious. I can't believe they ditched the guy with the Amstrad.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012
Everything about Elizabeth's demeanor annoys me.

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

in celebration of the 1940s all candidates will be drafted into the army

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

gently caress you Andrew, Spurs beat Real tonight ya prick

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Actually, Ross has an IQ of 155,

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

“I’m a genius”

Narrator: “he was NOT a genius”

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
Ross is getting BODIED.

If he doesn't get fired I'd be surprised. He seems so wet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

Bruges is a shithole.

• Locked thread