Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

T.S. Smelliot posted:

the "new" Kirkland light beer tastes different, IDK if I like it as much but it's by the same brewer and seems to have more flavor so I'm warming up to it I guess. Also it's slightly cheaper iirc, 21.99 for 46 beers that are superior to bud light/equal quality :shrug:

I finally did an experiment with the Costco beer and drank 16 of them. I was lightly buzzed. I cast out the beer!!!!! PBUC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

kirkland light is carbonated water

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

insulated staircase posted:

kirkland light all light beer is carbonated water

Fixed.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Geoj posted:

Fixed.

Nah, I can get drunk off almost anything except this kirkland light lager.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if you want maximum drunk for your dollar go with Kirkland liquor. Or even the name brand stuff. pbuc

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
What's the alcohol % on Kirkland light? Could be the same as Miller or Milwaukee's Best, which is the cheap Miller here (made in the same plant). Miller is like 3.9 or something. Not quite like St Bernardus but enough alcohol if you drink it fast enough.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Chinatown posted:

if you want maximum drunk for your dollar go with Kirkland liquor. Or even the name brand stuff. pbuc

QFT
If you're not a cheap date just drink liquor. I buy whatever tequila Costco's selling, a big bag of limes, and the organic blue agave. Makin' some good 'ritas!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Pennywise the Frown posted:

What's the alcohol % on Kirkland light? Could be the same as Miller or Milwaukee's Best, which is the cheap Miller here (made in the same plant). Miller is like 3.9 or something. Not quite like St Bernardus but enough alcohol if you drink it fast enough.

what kind of a shithole do you live in? In WA "light beer" is like 4.6-4.9, and "ice" is like 5.5-5.9. Everything else is either micro or malt liquor.

I've encountered some session micros with less than 4 abv but none you'd find in large cheap packs of cans. You gotta pay a premium for beer that weak.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

none for you!!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Ok, Miller Lite is 4.2%.

I lived in Washington for about 7 years. I've had Vitamin R and other poo poo. Same poo poo as Old Style or PBR which was super cool to drink when I lived out there. Either you drink Sint Bernardus (which is amazing) or only drink micro brews and are a super cool beer snob or you drink PBR ironically because it sucks and is supposed to be cheap.

I'll drink Milwaukee's Best.

naem
May 29, 2011

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

The large bottle of Kirkland pinot grigio is a supreme buy at 7.99 in both taste and price. But don't be fooled by the standard 750ml for it is inferior in taste brothers. Pbuc

Also drat that sherpa is one great blanket

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
loving need some St. Bernardus at Costco.

PBUC

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

best alcohol per dollar at the co is probably bud regular

still watery but passable

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I always feel kinda crappy after drinking the Kirkland beer. I've tried it multiple times and it just doesn't jive with me.

Their liquor is quality though.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

My Costco has a really impressive wine selection, at good prices. Even if you don't know jack poo poo about wine, they put up enough info on the signs to help you out.

Sherpa blanket owners beware, this is your likely fate:

https://local.theonion.com/girlfriend-to-stay-underneath-blanket-for-next-5-months-1819575780

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Gonna buy some Kirkland sangria today, some expensi Kirkland vodka, Kirk tequila and some gin and whiskey.

And you already know I’m gonna nom on a quarter lb dog with refill!!!! PBUC

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

I got my sherpa license the other day.

Which is why I didn't post about it the day I got it.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Squashy Nipples posted:

My Costco has a really impressive wine selection, at good prices. Even if you don't know jack poo poo about wine, they put up enough info on the signs to help you out.

Sherpa blanket owners beware, this is your likely fate:

https://local.theonion.com/girlfriend-to-stay-underneath-blanket-for-next-5-months-1819575780

I don't know if they still sell it but Costco used to sell another blanket with a zipper in the middle so you could stick your head through and wear it like a cape of sorts. Sorry if like a Snuggie but with much better material (a spill resistant polyester on the outside and microfibre inside). In my pre-Sherpa life that thing was extremely my jam.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I can’t get booze at costco at all gently caress PA

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

Fellis posted:

gently caress PA

PBUC

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Fellis posted:

I can’t get booze at costco at all gently caress PA

I take it that you're not in the part of PA where everyone drives to the Costco in Delaware?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Just bought $100+ worth of beer and wine at Costco for a party this weekend.

Also some lady was trying to return some jackets that she said she bought in 2011. They were heavily worn and she had no receipts. I completed my return of an unworn sweater from two weeks ago and left before finding out the conclusion.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

#wonder #inspiring #nofilter

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

#LiveLoveEatDollarFiftyHotDogs

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

FogHelmut posted:

Just bought $100+ worth of beer and wine at Costco for a party this weekend.

Also some lady was trying to return some jackets that she said she bought in 2011. They were heavily worn and she had no receipts. I completed my return of an unworn sweater from two weeks ago and left before finding out the conclusion.

She'll most likely get some money for them...

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Trastion posted:

She'll most likely get some money for them...

Thats why british costco does what it does. Keeps the trashy people out who pull poo poo like this on our most venerable Costco. PBUC

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
Got the giant sherpa blanket and had a dog

PBUC

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

#wonder #inspiring #nofilter

Oh man, I'd kill to have Italian sausage sandwiches at my Costco.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

4.2% according to beeradvocate

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

T.S. Smelliot posted:

100% fake news. 4.2 Busch can get me poppin, Kirkland is soda water.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

Kirkland bourbon is like 120 proof lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Exact same as Miller Lite.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Bought the giant sherpa blanket because of this thread $4 off so $16, no cat to knead on it tho, but I will instead.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
Excellent choice. i didn't know sherpas came in different sizes (i have the LifeComfort one, is the other one as comfortable?)

i think im going to buy everyone sherpa blankets for christmas, p cheap presents too. probably will look weird when i go to the register with 20x sherpa blankets in my cart but :hellyeah:

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I bought two of the 60”x70” Sherpas, and they were good. Then I bought the 92”x98” Kirkland Select queen size plush blanket and it was like :aaaaa::angel::holy::kiddo:

Like, I’ve never cared about blankets before but I’m starting to think it’s because I was doing it wrong.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Costco should sell forties IMO. I would drink a Kirkland 40

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ByRosenberg/status/926592209809375233

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

or 1 billion boxes of store brand mac and cheese

Adbot