Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Work Friend Keven posted:

Hey So you know she’s had like 20 fights and never hurt anyone during any of them. Just btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Hey So you know she’s had like 20 fights and never hurt anyone during any of them. Just btw

:yeah:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
wow i guess the best welterweight champ the sport has ever seen found a way to compete with the guy who dropped two rounds and arguably lost to dan henderson in 2017 - this entire forum on sunday lol

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Had to check just because I couldn't remember. JJ hasn't gotten a finish in two years.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Mr. Nice! posted:

Carlos Condit is the tallest (6'2") guy he's fought followed up by Nick Diaz and a couple others. None of them are as large as Bisping (6'3") and the only people even close to his height are really lanky guys.

Bisping is 6'1".

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
So the replies to the poll are basically going along the expected lines, but I just want to point out that last time we did one of these, very few people got it exactly right.

I picked Nunes, but I don't think I picked Cody's Hot Loads to take out Cruz.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Congrats to Joan Jezdick on cutting someone in 1994 or whatever

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

TJ showed everyone at Team Alpha Male that the inside of a banana peel feels like a pussy

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones

Congrats to Joan Jezdick on cutting someone in 1994 or whatever

The main cards full of Decision Dans

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://instagram.com/p/BbAuCSIhEth/

mewse
May 2, 2006

Whichever douchebag loses, we all win

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Bigfoot?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

its possible but we would need to identify what kind of tracks it leaves first

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Take care of your underwears man, I'm going to gently caress you

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kimbo305 posted:

Bisping is 6'1".

we'll I'm an rear end in a top hat.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/SecretMovesMMA/status/926151733834809345

"I throw mah hat into zee ring and embark on zis great odyssey"

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
THE kind of devistating, world historic power than can only come from the titanic, thundering fists of Janna Jeicks

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFxbJvgWVmM

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

wow i guess the best welterweight champ the sport has ever seen found a way to compete with the guy who dropped two rounds and arguably lost to dan henderson in 2017 - this entire forum on sunday lol

that would be one silly rear end argument

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Ok what have I missed

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

freud mayweather posted:

that would be one silly rear end argument

Bisping won 3-4-5 without a doubt. You could make the argument that Hendo won the first 10-8 but even so the best result he could get out of that fight was that it was a draw, which means arguing that Bisping lost to Henderson in 2017 is dumb.

This is also disregarding the fact that they actually fought in 2016

Dangersim posted:

Ok what have I missed

jon jones piss can melt steel beams

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Hendo won twice by knockout and also by unanimous decision. This is on top of a previous knockout at UFC 100, which was so resounding it counts for five.

Bisping is 0-8.

Except Hendo is missing his spine, knees, sinuses, teeth, gonads and prolly a couple of ribs. So he's basically half a guy.

Bisping is 0-16 against Old Wrestlers With One Punch.

GSP is gonna grease up and murder him.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

TheKingslayer posted:

I found a stash of long expired cans of Xyience covered in UFC logos at a local Walmart last year. I was transported instantly back to 2009.
the best flavors of xyience tasted really good, don't sleep on its energy drink power rankings. RIP

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Dangersim posted:

Ok what have I missed

Dude! Welcome back.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Disgusting Coward posted:

Hendo won twice by knockout and also by unanimous decision. This is on top of a previous knockout at UFC 100, which was so resounding it counts for five.

Bisping is 0-8.

Except Hendo is missing his spine, knees, sinuses, teeth, gonads and prolly a couple of ribs. So he's basically half a guy.

Bisping is 0-16 against Old Wrestlers With One Punch.

GSP is gonna grease up and murder him.

I like the way you think. :hfive:

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
Without arguing that Hendo won, being knocked down by him twice when Hendo was roughly 1000 before narrowly outpointing him suggests that maybe Bisping hasn't completed some kind of amazing transformation.

Ulio posted:

Bisping has gotten better every year since GSP has gone so ya if GSP can't lay n pray him it should be a solid Bisping victory maybe a TKO.

I have no idea how people type this poo poo with a straight face. He squeaked out a win over Thales loving Leites in 2015. He's the same mediocrity personified he's always been. He just has one significant win now. He's not pulled off an RDA or Holloway type improvement or anything.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Captain Log posted:

Dude! Welcome back.

Greetings

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

I'm not going to read through all of it but I'm guessing that in the last 6 months at least one person (probably more) has argued that GS loving P was never actually that good.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

GSP actually seems to be the one p4p great who's immune to "always bad" status, which I think has something to do with his ridiculously good resume AND that he never went on a horrible end-of-career losing streak (yet)

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

chaleski posted:

GSP actually seems to be the one p4p great who's immune to "always bad" status, which I think has something to do with his ridiculously good resume AND that he never went on a horrible end-of-career losing streak (yet)

It's not that GSP was always bad, it's that he was never good. Hth

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I guess he's good at taking steroids & greasing.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Dangersim posted:

I'm not going to read through all of it but I'm guessing that in the last 6 months at least one person (probably more) has argued that GS loving P was never actually that good.

We do it after the fight not before.

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
privacy publicly displayed
Who went Bisping/Dillashaw/Namajunas with me? Lets hang out, get married, buy a house and have three babies which we name Count, Killashaw and Rose.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Horse Inspector posted:

Who went Bisping/Dillashaw/Namajunas with me? Lets hang out, get married, buy a house and have three babies which we name Count, Killashaw and Rose.

Wasnt me

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Skip My Posts posted:

cody said tj is the one who taught everyone on team alpha male how to do steroids lmao

Cody may be one of the dumbest people alive

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Cody is the UFCs idiot savant.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Weigh-ins start in 15 mins.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Jack Slack on Rose vs Joanna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Everyone is on steroids

Including me. It has made me stronger and hornier

• Locked thread