Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

He's broken and abused and looks to animals for friends instead of people since people don't give him any positive attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009
^^^

To elaborate a wee bit:
It's speculated that Gundham was an unwanted child, possibly the result of an affair, neither family really wanted him and this probably made him an outcast and a bullying victim at school. So he found friendship with animals, but otherwise has basically been alone his whole life and adopted this ridiculous villain persona because nobody wants to hang out with a villain and nobody wants to hang out with him, so hey I guess I'm a villain V :( V

Edit: Cannot manage to make the smilie-shoulder-shrug thing look right, I give up.

Buried alive fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Nov 3, 2017

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

I'm just gonna pull up some of the more interesting quotes.

quote:

Gundam has referred to his father as a demon and his mother as an angel (also calls her a human??? i don’t know). He mentions that he was born between a “Torrid affair between a human and a demon”, which, if we don’t take it literally as many of Gundam’s lines are filtered through his fantasy, means that his birth was unexpected and unwelcomed. It could be that his father was already married to another women at the time, which is why he left them both in order to be with his other family. Along with this, Gundam mentions that neither side of his family liked him, which is probably why he was never gifted any sort of toys and why he felt so attached to the small boat part. This makes sense in the context that he came from an unwanted pregnancy between two people involved in an affair. One side of his family did not accept him and the other probably didn’t want him. I can only imagine how much his mother struggled through it, which may be why he loved her so much.

quote:

I think with the life he had lived up until then, he had not developed the social skills to properly connect with people, after all, he seemed to be the only child with a family who wouldn’t care for him and a single mother who seemed emotionally worn out. The other kids saw him as weird and awkward and probably avoided him for that same reason. Through this developed his villainous persona. Nobody wants to be the villain, let alone associate themselves with them. He was on a completely different plane of existence in his eyes, they were people he couldn’t really understand, and others usually didn’t understand him. (Also, his over confidence might be a way to perk himself up, like how pretending to smile often can make you happier. That and people who are confident are usually seen as more respectable people, I think he just took it a bit too far.)

quote:

Finally, let’s talk about his death and execution. Gundam, after being found guilty of murdering Nidai, readily accepts his fate. Although, this is an odd case as he still gave quite a fight before admitting defeat. Some people say that if he had really sacrificed himself he should have admitted it as soon as suspicion fell on him, which he did not. Unfortunately it isn’t that easy. Komaeda had accepted defeat in the first trial, yet was not even the culprit. Hinata would have continued solving every mystery just to make sure anyway.

Not just this, but Gundam wasn’t looking to die as a martyr, he was going to die as the role he had taken up and been his whole life. He was going to die as a villain. I think this was what this whole elaborate plan was about, even him trying to get an alibi by sneaking back to his room and attempting to avoid his ultimate defeat in the trial. He never wanted anyone to think what he did was justified and he didn’t want anyone to think he was doing this for them. If he played as a man with malicious intent then the group would go on stronger, they would forget about him and would not mourn his death. Even if he was never good socially, I think he understood the people around him enough to know that they would be upset at his demise had they known it had been his choice for their sake, perhaps he even considered it an emotional burden. Gundam never wanted them to think they had any influence in the death of himself and Nidai, they would be better off without the blood of two men on their hands. He was ready to accept his death and the hatred of his peers if it meant they could go on living and potentially beat the mastermind behind it all. He did not even try to push his views on the others. What he did was murder, and he knew that the group could never accept that.

I would also like to point out that not only did Gundam leave openings for Nidai to escape or to save himself, his whole plan revolved around it being Nidai and Nidai only. He knew Nidai felt the same way he did and that he was brave enough to take on the challenge. They both knew the situation they were getting into and were ready to die for the people they loved. It was a double-suicide in a way, since I don’t think either of them planned on getting out of it. I truly believe that Gundam would not have killed anyone else who wasn’t willing to sacrifice themselves.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

That's a defense of his character?

quote:

Through out his life, he probably deals with a lot of people pushing him away because of his behavior and the way he acts, although, he doesn’t change who he is anyway! ...I think it gets pretty obvious that he likes being different from everyone else, he is just really upset that other people won’t appreciate that part of him or don’t want to get to know him because of this!

Yes, that's an appropriate way to act.

quote:

Not just this, but Gundam wasn’t looking to die as a martyr, he was going to die as the role he had taken up and been his whole life. He was going to die as a villain.

So his emotional defense mechanism, this constructed character that he created for himself, led him to commit murder? Awesome.

One of the things speculated in that post is that the 'only thing I loved' was his mother, you know, the woman he said this about :

a loving son posted:

You wouldn't understand how much pain I had to endure... Plus, that woman would cry if I didn't finish my plate. What choice did I have but to suffer in silence...?

Even if you want to wander into deep speculation (his real mother died, and this is his foster mother or something) it's still a pretty crappy way to treat someone who's caring for you. Not developing any emotional maturity by the time he's in high school doesn't strike me as particularly commendable, no matter how much sympathy his purported childhood might generate.

Zakrelo
Dec 19, 2015
Can't speak to the rest of your post but that bottom quote seems pretty obviously saying to me "The food tasted bad, but i ate it because I didn't want to see my mom cry". How is that a crappy way to treat her?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Zakrelo posted:

Can't speak to the rest of your post but that bottom quote seems pretty obviously saying to me "The food tasted bad, but i ate it because I didn't want to see my mom cry". How is that a crappy way to treat her?

Seriously, the giant effortpost blog didn't really sell me, but that quote is the opposite of what he's trying to prove. His mom's cooking was bad, but he ate it anyway because not eating upset her and he endured it in silence because only an rear end in a top hat would tell the person who cooked them dinner that dinner was terrible.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

It isn't what he did to his mother at the time, it's the fact that he goes around referring to her food as 'poison' and then whining about how incredibly painful it was that he couldn't be an rear end in a top hat to her face.

Blademaster_Aio
Jan 22, 2017

Kangra posted:

It isn't what he did to his mother at the time, it's the fact that he goes around referring to her food as 'poison' and then whining about how incredibly painful it was that he couldn't be an rear end in a top hat to her face.

Except that he was incredibly cryptic about it.

Hajime just made a wild guess, but it's not as if he told anyone himself his mother was a terrible cook until Hajime hit the mark.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Yeah like a lot of things he's exaggerating things that may not have been that bad, or perhaps really were, about his life to match the persona he's created in response to being emotionally and socially shunned by his family and other children. He has poor social skills and compensates by being a person who doesn't "need" social skills and pretending it doesn't effect him.

It's extremely sad and unfortunate and there's not much that could really be done to fix it until someone like Hajime makes the effort to get past the defense mechanisms and proves to Gundham that he doesn't need them. It's not a defense of his actions but an understanding of why he is who he is, and why his actions and mannerisms are not necessarily all there is to him.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."

Kangra posted:

So his emotional defense mechanism, this constructed character that he created for himself, led him to commit murder? Awesome.

No, the threat of starvation led him to commit murder. His persona led him to play it up till the end like it was a big evil scheme all along, rather than a sacrifice.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Also it's a common joke to have bad-tasting food be depicted as literal poison. See Persona 4.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Or Persona 3. Probably 5, too.

Him being unwilling to get involved with animals raised to be eaten, but also not taking offense to them being eaten is pretty interesting. But I guess that does fit in with his whole mentality from the Chapter 4 trial.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Yeah, I should've said "character analysis" instead of "defense", my bad.

I think the thing that makes Gundham (and Nagito) so popular is that the way they appear and introduce themselves is so different from what they actually are. Of course, nothing tops Nagito's turn from average Joe to psychopath and then going down the rabbit hole to figure out why. But Gundham's turn from arrogant and dismissive dark lord to a lonely, awkward boy who loves his mommy and animals and who sacrifices himself for his friends is such a shift! Of course, they're both kind of blowhards, but you can understand them, and they're teenagers so they might grow up to be better.

Well, Nagito might.

Wait, brainrot. Never mind. :sigh:

I'd say those two in particular are one of the better parts of a second playthrough, since you can actually understand what they're saying and what they're trying to do.

Mecha_Face
Dec 17, 2016
You know, it just hit me that this IS still a replica of the fourth case in the first game. Because that case looked like a suicide, sure, but it was actually self-sacrifice. And in this game, if Gundham’s words are to believed, both he and Nidai intended to sacrifice themselves. And they both actually did.

Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010
It's also important to keep in mind when judging any of these characters is that they're highschoolers, which means that they are Actually Literally Children, so I tend to give them a bit of leeway.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Dog Kisser posted:

Based on nothing I hope Gundham dies because he sucks.

My hope came true! I don't care if he had an ulterior motive or whether that was a lie, he sucked.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Dog Kisser posted:

My hope came true! I don't care if he had an ulterior motive or whether that was a lie, he sucked.

No he was funny and cool.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Mecha_Face posted:

You know, it just hit me that this IS still a replica of the fourth case in the first game. Because that case looked like a suicide, sure, but it was actually self-sacrifice. And in this game, if Gundham’s words are to believed, both he and Nidai intended to sacrifice themselves. And they both actually did.

This explanation still feels like complete bullshit to me. Even if we believed Gundham's story how Mechamaru accepted his challenge for a fight to the death, it still boils down to two guys trying to murder one another. This is still two people agreeing to kill each other out of desperation and they're just playing right into Monokuma's hands. If we wanted self-sacrifice, one of them should've said they planned to sacrifice themselves by committing suicide to the other person and given them a note to push the others forward. Hell, if they really wanted to go out with a bang, they should've just used the explosives and rocket launcher found in the Octagon to blow/punch down the walls and free everyone.

Also, the murder method used on Mechamaru feels too cruel to be associated with the concept of self-sacrifice. Dude was strung up on a high place and fell to his death. It's an ugly way to go, and Mechamaru didn't deserve that.

I like Gundham and I think his social link scenes here are good, but the end of the trial and his motivations feels so weird to me.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I think ya'll are trying to read too much into a video game.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

amigolupus posted:

Also, the murder method used on Mechamaru feels too cruel to be associated with the concept of self-sacrifice. Dude was strung up on a high place and fell to his death. It's an ugly way to go, and Mechamaru didn't deserve that.

Yeah, I was thinking about that. Blacking out and then waking up in a situation where any move will send you plummeting to a painful end you're fully conscious to experience seems just a bit unpleasant, even if you'd been expecting to fight someone to the death prior to that.

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

amigolupus posted:

This explanation still feels like complete bullshit to me. Even if we believed Gundham's story how Mechamaru accepted his challenge for a fight to the death, it still boils down to two guys trying to murder one another. This is still two people agreeing to kill each other out of desperation and they're just playing right into Monokuma's hands. If we wanted self-sacrifice, one of them should've said they planned to sacrifice themselves by committing suicide to the other person and given them a note to push the others forward. Hell, if they really wanted to go out with a bang, they should've just used the explosives and rocket launcher found in the Octagon to blow/punch down the walls and free everyone.

I like Gundham and I think his social link scenes here are good, but the end of the trial and his motivations feels so weird to me.

You think Monokuma would let them leave the Funhouse if the case was just a suicide? You think someone could risk their life in Russian Roulette and not go through with a murder plan afterward? You think there wouldn't be contingencies in the event of someone destroying the walls? Actually, there's something I just thought of on that part. The explosives and rocket launcher were found in the Octagon, so they were meant to be used in the Funhouse. The walls are likely too sturdy for anything you could acquire in the Octagon, and surely Monokuma wouldn't provide any potential murderers with something that could help everyone escape given the right application.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Oblivion4568238 posted:

You think Monokuma would let them leave the Funhouse if the case was just a suicide?

Monokuma has ruled that suicide counts as murder against one's self in the context of the school murder whatever trip. They would have to vote for the deceased in a case like that.

Unrelated: Gundham was fun and cool. A very likable character. Just socially awkward.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Gundham is not a bad character I guess, just very weird. But a lot of these characters are very weird. I just kind of wish more of the characters could be more down to Earth and less okay with this situation.

Red Perchiyama
Jul 23, 2017

FPzero posted:

Chapter 4 offers a good way to do a bunch of Free Times at once, though sadly I can't do Nekomaru's in this way because all of his events are pre-becoming a robot.
Actually, you can do Nekomaru's free times in Chapter 4. When I played it, I finished his Free Time arc in that chapter and was able to do the last couple without any restrictions placed by that.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Red Perchiyama posted:

Actually, you can do Nekomaru's free times in Chapter 4. When I played it, I finished his Free Time arc in that chapter and was able to do the last couple without any restrictions placed by that.

they're all a bit silly though, since there's no reference whatsoever to his roboness

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Gundham is not a bad character I guess, just very weird. But a lot of these characters are very weird. I just kind of wish more of the characters could be more down to Earth and less okay with this situation.

What part of expert hamster training is weird?

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

After being released from the Funhouse, we went back to living our less-than-ordinary lives.

And just like before, our day began with us all gathering at the restaurant.

: You know... Every time we meet up here, it makes me realize just how crazy this whole situation is...
: The restaurant...certainly feels more spacious than before.
: Of course it feels spacious. There are less than half of us here now than there were at the beginning.
: ...

Music cuts out.

??? [robotic voice]: STUPID FOOL! GET IT TOGETHER!

: Huh? Did you hear something...?
: ...It's Nekomaru! That was coach Nekomaru's voice!
: Wh-What are you talking about? He's no longer...

: *arrives* Hehehe...!
: What are you laughin' about!? I'll beat the crap outta you if you keep grossin' me out like that!
: Hey, hey...that's not cool. I was up all night working my fingers to the bone...

: More importantly...I am starting to get tired of the seasonings in this restaurant.
: Seriously...I'm starting to realize how valuable Teruteru was...
: ARGH! Don't ignore me! I'm trying to talk to you about something important!
: Important?

: This! It took me all night to make it!
: Is that a...Nekomaru doll?
: I'M NO DOLL! I'M...MINIMARU!
: M-Minimaru...?

: I took some parts from him to make it. What do you think? Awesome quality, right!?
: Of course, it doesn't have free will or anything, so it's more like, you know, a toy... But isn't it freakin' adorable?
: Oh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh!

: It's so cute! Thanks! I'll keep it!
: Huh...I never said anything about giving it away...
: Don't be so stuck up! Your stuff is my stuff, right?
: Whoa, hey now! That's a bully's logic!

: ...Well, it doesn't matter. I made this to cheer you guys up anyway.
: And...as long as we have it, we won't forget, you know? About Nekomaru's sacrifice for us... We're standing here today...because of him. So, if we're gonna prevent something like that from every happening again...
: I guess we gotta fight too, right!? We can't just keep running away!
: I gotta admit...I never thought I'd hear you say something that awesome.
: Heh, of course...!

: In the end...Gundham told us to never give up on life...
: So I will never give up. I shall fight until the very end.
: Gundham...please watch over me.

: Um...Miss Sonia? What did you think of my little pep talk...?
: ...Oh? Did you say something?
: Wha-!? I was up all night memorizing that speech...!
: ...And there's the punchline.

: Hehe, I really like this. Thanks Kazuichi...
: I AM...MINIMARU!
: Gh! I'm only half as happy to be thanked by you...
: Oh, by the way, you can also use that to massage your sore muscles and pressure points!

: A-Are you serious!? That's amazing!
: Of course! I made it after all!
: Hehe...seriously, thanks! I'll take good care of it!

Akane looks really happy...

: Anyway...what happened to Nagito? I haven't seen him like I usually do...
: You don't have to worry about that guy! He goes solo all the friggin' time!
: But still...I'm a little worried about how he was acting during the last class trial. Well, he's always been a dangerous bastard, but he's crossed the line, you know?
: Then that's even more reason we should avoid him!
: But even if we do avoid him, what are you going to do if he approaches us?

Nagito's sudden change was really weird... I wonder...did he figure something out that we're not aware of?

: Anyway Hajime... Isn't it about time you told us what that was all about?
: ...Huh? That?
: You know, what Nagito said during the trial...

: You still don't realize it? Jeez, get it together... You're supposed to be the "Symbols of Hope", aren't you?
: Ah, I forgot... Except for Hajime, of course.

: What did he mean by, "Except for Hajime"?
: Are you really the traitor after all!?
: No, it's not like that...

I didn't really want to say it, but...I guess I have no choice.

: Um... To tell you guys the truth... Unlike the rest of you... Well...apparently I was never part of Hope's Peak Academy's Primary Department.
: ...I'm a Reserve Course student from the Reserve Department.
: ...Reserve Department?
: It means...unlike you guys, I don't have an Ultimate talent at all...
: Apparently...I'm just a normal person.

: ...Is that all?
: What. That's it? Dude, don't ever scare me like that.
: It's not something that I can just brush off... Especially since it's about me...
: I...thought I just forgot... I thought I got into Hope's Peak Academy because I had talent all along...
: But... poo poo!

My whole life...I've just wanted to feel confident about myself... And I thought getting into Hope's Peak Academy meant I had finally become someone I could be proud of...

Not...some loving backup student...!

: ...

: Cheer up, Hajime. It doesn't matter if you're from the Reserve Department...
: She is right! No matter what, you are our friend! You know, there is a saying in Japan!
: Fear is grateful for the danger!
: Then hell? You're saying that all wrong...

: *Huff...puff...wheeze...* So everyone...was here... I-It was...a real close battle!
: I apologize... I was trying to cheer you up, but I ended up saying the wrong thing...
: Well, it doesn't matter! Stuff is just hard to say sometimes!
: Huh? That's weird? Maybe you can't see me?

: Whoa...what the heck! You're covered in blood!
: ...Ah, you saw me!? Yes, that's right... Th-The Monobeast this time...was very strong...
: Gross! Don't get close to me! Get outta here!
: No gratitude... I'm being treated like filth...

: Hey, why don't you clean that blood off? We're trying to eat.
: Ah, yes...I'm ashamed of myself...

*Wipe wipe...wipe wipe...*

: There we go! Now then, allow me to report to you all once again! After a fierce battle that's never been seen in history, I've finally succeeded in conquering the last Monobeast!
: Because of this, it's finally possible for you to travel to the final island!
: ...I see.

: What a thin reaction. It's like I'm surrounded by tons of shabu-shabu from an all-you-can-eat restaurant...
: Don't tell me...this again? You're gonna say stuff like, "It's not like we can get off this island. Why bother going to the new island?"
: Well, it's true that I don't really expect much...

: But who said we weren't gonna go? Obviously we're gonna go, dumbass!
: Huh!?
: Assumin' we were thinking' about runnin' away was a mistake...

: Cause if we can't run, we'll fight! I'll crush everyone who put us through this crap in one blow!
: F-Fight...? Seriously? That fearsome group is called "World Ender" for a reason, you know...?
: Why, you... Did you forget what you said earlier?
: Dumbass! I only said that 'cause I was trying to impress Miss Sonia!
: D-Don't brag about that!

: Settle down! If you have the power to fight among yourselves, then direct that power toward our enemy!
: Now then, let us go forth! Offense is the best defense!
: Y-You're right... Now's not the time for us to be bickering...
: I-I don't really get it, but...when Miss Sonia talks like that, my blood starts to boil...

: ALL RIGHT! I'm getting pumped up! Let's charge our way to that new island!
: The Future Foundation, Monokuma, Monomi... I'll crush them all at once!
: Even me!?

: You guys...seem reliable...
: Hey, don't talk like you're not included. You're our friend too, you know...
: ...You're right.
: Then I gotta do my best, too.

Music fades out.

As we left the restaurant, the expressions on our faces were clearly different than they were before... They were filled with strong will and determination... Armed with that, we began walking toward the last island.

But...the clouds in my heart still lingered... I couldn't stop thinking about the Reserve Department. And that filled me with this strange uncomfortable feeling, like a small bone was lodged in my throat.

But...I tried not to think about it. I tried to stay focused on moving forward.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
If Souda ends up being the Hagakure of this game, I won't be happy

Fearless_Decoy
Sep 27, 2001

You shall all soon witness the power of my Tragic 8-Ball!
But... what about the hamsters?

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Well at least Souda's still trying. That's nice (and so is that Minimaru.)

FPzero posted:

: You guys...seem reliable...
: Hey, don't talk like you're not included. You're our friend too, you know...
: ...You're right.
: Then I gotta do my best, too.

:siren: :ducksiren: :siren:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

eating only apples posted:

Are you ever happy?

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
Smile at Hope in the name of Despair? I wonder what exactly that means, you might think it refers to Nagito, but that doesn't seem right to me, Nagito seems like he would smile at Despair in the name of Hope. Hmm...

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Huh. So Nagito is like the only guy who actually cares about us being just some guy? Well, I suppose some of the others might have if they'd survived.

Nephrite
Aug 18, 2006
Lipstick Apathy

alcharagia posted:

Are you ever happy?

I can't get mad at someone for not liking Souda. He's an incredibly unsympathetic creeper who constantly tries to take center stage and really just needs to shut up and stop talking.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I haven't played the third game yet but this chapter is easily my favorite one of the series.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

eating only apples posted:

While his obsession with Sonia is annoying, he does have more endearing traits so far.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i have played the third game, and while i like it more overall this is definitely the best chapter of the series

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Glazius posted:

Huh. So Nagito is like the only guy who actually cares about us being just some guy? Well, I suppose some of the others might have if they'd survived.

The only person I could see caring is Hiyoko, and even then she'd probably only bring it up if Hajime did something to upset her.

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

Glazius posted:

Most of their ultimate powers are pretty worthless in this situation anyway. Kazuichi and Nagito have useful ones, and I guess Teruteru's would have made life more pleasant if not for, well, Teruteru, but the rest don't exactly apply. Oh and Mikan's would have mattered except a) Monokuma dealt with all the actual injuries b) the disease had no cure and c) she was a murderer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

I was just thinking this same thing. Also I can finally talk in the thread again since I am no longer spoiled of whats to happen.

• Locked thread