Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nael
Sep 10, 2009

I wish I was obscenely wealthy so I could shove my cash in a whale dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Oh yeah, this is the store that sells a glove made of certain breed shark skin, complete with tiny barbs pointing inward. The point being, it's like a thousand fishhooks keeping it in place, requiring you to either cut it off or to deglove your hand to remove it.

Costs over 700 dollerydoos. Fuckin' Nords are weird.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Oh yeah, this is the store that sells a glove made of certain breed shark skin, complete with tiny barbs pointing inward. The point being, it's like a thousand fishhooks keeping it in place, requiring you to either cut it off or to deglove your hand to remove it.

Are you supposed to wear another glove on the inside of this one? What in the whole hell?

e:
Looks like not!

A LASTING IMPRESSION IS SR341 posted:

Fitted and unlined glove from basking shark skin, with the mic-rose thorns inside. Should you put your hand in, you will discover that the thorns, all directed to slant inward, will lock your hand in place in the manner of, ten thousand fishhooks. Should you attempt to remove it, the thousands of thorns will bite into the skin. You can put the gloves on, but to remove them would mean to cut them off. Gloves for life, or for one wear - the ultimate and final commitment.

SpacePig has a new favorite as of 21:09 on Nov 3, 2017

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Hello, fellow revolutionaries!

Hello, fellow blue collar workers!

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

SpacePig posted:

Are you supposed to wear another glove on the inside of this one? What in the whole hell?
They enhance the experience of opening the puzzle box.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Solice Kirsk posted:

A pair of grabber spanners attached to a guidance oval?! Those bloomers are gortly!

Those are called vice grips :colbert:

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

dialhforhero posted:

Those are called vice grips :colbert:

in Britain they're called either grabber spanners or Lloyd-Preston tongued pincers, depending on whether your dad voted labour or tory

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

SpacePig posted:

e:
Looks like not!

I genuinely can't tell what's a joke anymore. The world is broken.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Jamesman posted:

some people have more assets than they will ever need to sustain both life and entertainment, and so things are created to spend these unnecessary assets on in order to justify their existence

so you get something that is more concept than glove, priced at enough to feed a human very well for two months, while millions starve in the street

nah world's hummin' along just fine

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Flyball posted:

They enhance the experience of opening the puzzle box.

Down the dark decades of your pain, this will seem like a memory of Heaven.

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

Jamesman posted:

This isn't even the weirdest thing you can buy by this designer.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

SomeJazzyRat posted:

It's not real sharkskin, though, because sharks are smooth.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Besesoth posted:

Thanks, I knew there was something about this making me really uncomfortable.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Besesoth posted:

they are smooth as hell

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
My ex described my testes like sharkskin, which made me feel kind of good to know they were smooth & pleasant to the touch.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Android Apocalypse posted:

My ex described my testes like sharkskin, which made me feel kind of good to know they were smooth & pleasant to the touch.

There's a joke about sensing blood here I just know it.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ballin' frenzy

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Facebook Aunt posted:

I know, we have streams like that here too. But when they add concrete they tend to use steep sides, so even during the summer when the creek bed is nearly dry you wouldn't easily be able to cross except at the bridges.

Not a funny picture.

lmfO

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

grey, damp, and attached to a dead-eyed cold fish

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

Peanut Butler posted:

some people have more assets than they will ever need to sustain both life and entertainment, and so things are created to spend these unnecessary assets on in order to justify their existence

so you get something that is more concept than glove, priced at enough to feed a human very well for two months, while millions starve in the street

nah world's hummin' along just fine

I don't mind the glove, you can treat it as art. A famous painting could feed a bunch of humans very well for the rest of their lives and you probably don't see it as an unnecessary asset.

However those fake punk jackets can go gently caress themselves, nothing redeeming about them.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Doctor Malaver posted:

I don't mind the glove, you can treat it as art. A famous painting could feed a bunch of humans very well for the rest of their lives and you probably don't see it as an unnecessary asset.

However those fake punk jackets can go gently caress themselves, nothing redeeming about them.

Well it certainly could, but when has a famous painting fed anything but an asset portfolio, outside of those assets being forcefully redistributed?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

:stare:

That's not funny at all.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

Doctor Malaver posted:

I think you're way overestimating the nutritional value of paintings.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

:stare:

That's not funny at all.

I am at least relieved it isn't made of scrotum.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

no rear end in a top hat
:goatsecx:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BRB, I gotta write up a sales pitch to increase a mohel's profit margins tenfold!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

marshmallow creep posted:

Honestly I'm disappointed. When you're doing something that extreme you might as well go all the way.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Solice Kirsk posted:

BRB, I gotta write up a sales pitch to increase a mohel's profit margins tenfold!

Personalized cockring?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

marshmallow creep posted:

scrotum you say?

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/CXL7BOu.jpg:nws:

magical "death man's pants" where there is always money in the "wallet" = scrotum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%E1br%F3k

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
There's always money in the banana hammock.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

minato posted:

There's always money in the banana hammock.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Evilreaver posted:

no rear end in a top hat
:goatsecx:

No, the rear end in a top hat is the one wearing the ring.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oyq26fF6Xr1vyi6t3.mp4#_=_

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

null_pointer posted:

Post funny pics, you assholes.

That's generally frowned upon in this thread.

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

Powaqoatse posted:

scrotum you say?

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/CXL7BOu.jpg:nws:

magical "death man's pants" where there is always money in the "wallet" = scrotum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%E1br%F3k
Also, both the flesh ring and the necropants are Icelandic.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

socilest butthomo posted:

Also, both the flesh ring and the necropants are Icelandic.

What else is there to do in Iceland? Might as well try necromancy to pass the time.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Say Nothing posted:

That's generally frowned upon in this thread.

That's some lovely paper

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Facebook Aunt posted:

What else is there to do in Iceland? Might as well try necromancy to pass the time.

Iceland is the place that where the government issued an official phone app that lets you check if somebody you met is too closely related to you to have sex with, right?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Guy Goodbody posted:

Iceland is the place that where the government issued an official phone app that lets you check if somebody you met is too closely related to you to have sex with, right?

it is

if that worries you, consider the faroe islands with a 7th the population and no app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Powaqoatse posted:

it is

if that worries you, consider the faroe islands with a 7th the population and no app

Don't need an app, you just know everybody anyway.