Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Ahahahahaha loving A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Man Jorge Masvidal is a mouthy bitch.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Memento posted:

Man Jorge Masvidal is a mouthy bitch.

Eh Bisping is a oval office so it evens out. In that most recent embedded I got a Diaz vibe from Masvidal

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

fighterswhohavecalledoutbisping.xls

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

i'd read that he said this but never heard the audio and loving lol

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Captain Log posted:

GSP would make such a good awkward dad. If he isn't already one.

He’s a dad. That’s why he left the sport, his model baby momma wanted to keep his riddum for herself and he was forced to face the toughest opponent of his cah-reer: fatherhood.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
hadn't heard this before. kenny florian on gsp's training https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuOKK0-mH3A&t=370s

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Odd to think that by this time tomorrow, Michael Bisping will have victories over Anderson Silva and GSP...

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Marching Powder posted:

hadn't heard this before. kenny florian on gsp's training https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuOKK0-mH3A&t=370s

it's surprising his body took as long as it did to fall apart, if this is accurate. maybe he also trained smartly, with good form, although militating against that possibility you have the fact he blew out one knee by training too hard after blowing out the other...

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Neurosis posted:

it's surprising his body took as long as it did to fall apart, if this is accurate. maybe he also trained smartly, with good form, although militating against that possibility you have the fact he blew out one knee by training too hard after blowing out the other...

It's steroids.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjARrR_UlFM

Joanna seems real pissed off

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
im picking bisping garbandt and joanna but dillashaw is looking strong. im looking forward to oleinik vs blaydes and vick vs duffy too

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Mickey Gall vs. Randy Brown should be loving sweet as well.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Neurosis posted:

Steroooooiiiddssss

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
johny is going to die lol

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I forgot about the loving dinosaurs lol

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

Get a load of that loving stupid dickhead sitting in the sauna consumed by the misery of severe dehydration lol

Apparently he only cut like 3 pounds

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
Didn't realise Bisping is actually older than GSP. That's the one advantage I thought he had, other than the lack of rust.

Anyway, fuckin' hyped to see Cody fight after almost a year since he put on probably one of probably the top 3 MMA fights of all time. I don't know poo poo about Dillashaw, is he going to be exciting?

Also obviously hyped to see Joanna punch someone a couple hundred times and show that Diaz-like trait where blood spatter gives her a +5 to speed.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

TJ is exciting when he's clearly winning. His fights vs Barao are rad as gently caress, especially the first one. His close fights tend to be tepid.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

if you look close, you can see atom hanging himself in the rafters

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
It's neat to see NBA players next to other athletes. Kobe dwarfs Ngannou.

e: also, purely trivial, but Abraham Kawa, Masvidal's manager, is Malki's brother? They both work at FRM.

kimbo305 fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Nov 4, 2017

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Joanna lookin like Maverick but acting like Iceman

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Hendricks seemed a little loopy in the weigh-ins

https://mobile.twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/926436454443741186

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
I actually hope that GSP loses that he can focus on the real sport of competitive counter strike. Maybe Mark Hunt can also retire MMA and begin his real career.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Do you seriously think those old washed up has beens have what it takes to even get on a pro team in the big league of competitive gaming. Lmao... and I thought I could make jokes!

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
Keven is a big bully... I think he needs to be stopped.! ^^^^

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
If you weren't a fool keven you would know that GSP is looking for many types of bears. Even reddit is a good base for esports. Maybe even your posting career might be enough to satisfy GSP.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Wild Horses posted:

Keven is a big bully... I think he needs to be stopped.! ^^^^

i heard he knows over four 10 hit combos in tekken 3, how can any one person stop such a man

mewse
May 2, 2006

Where's the GDT fellas

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

mewse posted:

Where's the GDT fellas

It's up you've really gotta pay attention, friend.

mewse
May 2, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

It's up you've really gotta pay attention, friend.

I see it now, deepest apologies

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Fated To Be Fat posted:

If you weren't a fool keven you would know that GSP is looking for many types of bears. Even reddit is a good base for esports. Maybe even your posting career might be enough to satisfy GSP.

I read this as a different type of "bears", and it makes more sense.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Fated To Be Fat posted:

Is that website a weird mix of English and French words, or just rife with spelling mistakes?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Memento posted:

Is that website a weird mix of English and French words, or just rife with spelling mistakes?

It is the English of Quebec. Performance rhymes with revenue.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Haha the cut to Yoel Romero taunting Bisping from the shadows in this.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Le Saboteur posted:

Haha the cut to Yoel Romero taunting Bisping from the shadows in this.

That was extremely my poo poo.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

I.N.R.I posted:

im picking bisping garbandt and joanna but dillashaw is looking strong. im looking forward to oleinik vs blaydes and vick vs duffy too

yeah

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

https://twitter.com/allelbows/status/926643845189787648

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

I.N.R.I posted:

I hope Oleinik gets another Ezekiel choke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

That Rogan face needs to be an AV.

• Locked thread