Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.
OOC: DogKisser, just curious - did my roll from last round end up getting anything? If not, that's totally fine - I'm just curious how that works. I had taken my free skillcore, took my free sword, rolled like poo poo for the scarf, and then from the quotes people added from Discord I rolled to try and obtain some sort of armor. Was I only able to roll for the Loot and Valuables? Or did I just not roll good enough to find anything? Thanks!

Name: Gabber
Skill: Mimicry, Listening, Night Vision
HP: 3
Glory: 5 -> 6

Having again found success at digging out yet another Skillcore, the process had gone a bit smoother this time in adding it to the other two Gabber already had. Having had a hunch by the fallen foe's glowing eyes, he proceeded to tap the claimed skillcore against his eyelid. Another bright flash, the skillcore was gone, and suddenly the details of the dark caverns around him began coming through as if it was broad daylight. He could see in the dark! Through trial and error over the coming day he learned that his use of it was only temporary with need for a cooldown period like his other skills. He also learned he could turn it on and off by blinking first his left eye, then his right, then both of them at the same time. Convenient!

The Horde was in a wonderful mood - Fostis was back firmly in their control, everyone had grabbed a bit of a reward or skillcore, and the drinks were flowing freely. Gabber joined right in with the festive attitude going around camp, having a drink or four himself that night by way of drinking straw, and trying to gather any Unexpectables willing to join him for a game of Charades. He was a bit jealous of those who managed to grab one of those fancy scarves and were flaunting them about, but even that couldn't put a damper on his mood that evening.

~THE NEXT DAY~

The call from Magda jolted him wide awake out of his scratchy bedroll, but it took his body a bit of time to catch up to his wakeful state. Run?! Oof, did he have a hangover. This was not going to be a good day. The events of last night were a bit fuzzy; he recalled a few drinks, a few rounds of charades including a crowd pleasing Grimper impression (Light brazier on head, angry face, lots of stomping around and smashing things), but then the rest was a haze before he somehow ended up back in bed. He groaned inwardly, beginning to gather his things. Thank goodness Grimper hadn't been around to see his impression...

Once he had managed to rouse himself and help hook up the wagons, Gabber took his position in the lines and he began to move out. He watched around him as many of his comrades began sprinting - his mind was willing, but the body wasn't. He did his best to imitate the sprinting motions of his fellow Horde while actually really only moving at a Fast March - hopefully nobody noticed he was feeling a bit rough today.

Imitating a sprint while really only fast marching: 1d100+15 95 :intv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Name: Doc
Glory: 4
Skill: Surgery

All the others were probably corpses by now. It wouldn't do to leave all those useful body parts to rot. Gotta get there before the decay sets in.

Sprint: 1d100+4 = 88

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Kyyp posted:

Name: Doc
Glory: 4
Skill: Surgery

All the others were probably corpses by now. It wouldn't do to leave all those useful body parts to rot. Gotta get there before the decay sets in.

Sprint: 1d100+4 = 88

Kyyp you broke 60!

Astus
Nov 11, 2008

Name: Dack
Skill: Athletics
Glory: 5

Looks like they weren't able to understand Dack and decided to just toss him into a cell. But from all the commotion above and panic from his captors, perhaps he and Snödis won't remain prisoners for much longer? Then again, with the guards closing in on the two of them, they probably didn't have much time left either way. They needed a plan, but Dack can't talk and Snödis looked like she was still in shock from...whatever happened to her earlier. With time running out, Dack decides to just trust Snödis is more competent than he is and buy time for her or the other Unexpectables to do something.

As his cell is opened, Dack gives Snödis a thumbs-up (one of the only signs he can give that can actually be understood by others), and dives through the legs of one of the guards before sprinting away. Where he runs doesn't matter as much as that he keeps running and the guards keep chasing. As long as something happens before he gets exhausted, that's good enough. And with all the marathons Dack has participated in over the years, a little running around isn't going to tire him out any time soon.

Sprinting around like an idiot to distract the guards until either Snödis or the others come up with an actual way for us to escape, rolled a 97 thanks to using Athletics.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Astus posted:

As his cell is opened, Dack gives Snödis a thumbs-up (one of the only signs he can give that can actually be understood by others), and dives through the legs of one of the guards before sprinting away. Where he runs doesn't matter as much as that he keeps running and the guards keep chasing. As long as something happens before he gets exhausted, that's good enough. And with all the marathons Dack has participated in over the years, a little running around isn't going to tire him out any time soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer

Skill: Sleuthing (used)
Glory: 8 ----> 9

"Haha, well done Ringo! I'll remember this," half-whispered Humbug, grinning at the lockpicker. Together, the four of ex-ex-prisoners snuck their way across the room, confused at the lack of guard presence, but Humbug was determined to find out what he could of Nägel's mystery.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When they rejoined the rest of the Horde milling around the Vault entrance, Humbug made his way over to the persons he heard had been somewhat responsible for turning this mess into a semi-rescue operation.

"Thank you, Qwäg, Spleen and Stårn! You being here is certainly welcome news. Not sure where Dack and Snödis ended up. The warden was very interested in those with signs of Monsterism and brought them... elsewhere. Hopefully we'll be able to rescue them now that we're taking over this place."

Dog Kisser posted:

[*]Investigate the Prison - Difficulty ???
“...Isn’t this prison pretty loving quiet? What the hell? This is supposed to be a Fröman torture-prison, a real hell on earth. Some of you should figure out what’s going on.”

"Hm. Warlord!" cried Humbug, presenting the scraps of paper the ex-prisoners had secured. He wasn't sure if he'd get Punished for failing to infiltrate as handily as he'd hoped, but given the circumstances, he hoped it was unlikely.

"Our rummage around confirms the prison seems extraordinarily empty. The Frömen have not been torturing anyone in a long time - at least not here (shocking, I know). But these papers confirm that hundreds of prisoners have been moved, sometimes in large groups, to some other place - perhaps the Vault? - in order to 'be Inhabitated'. There's truth to the saying that those who enter Nägel do not return, it seems. I know where the cleaning-obsessed Warden's office is and I saw some file cabinets when we were being interrogated. I'll head over there to see if I can't rummage for anything interesting."

Report given, the sleuth wandered off again before Grimper could comment on his initial failure.

Sleuthing the Warden's Office:: 1d100+18 42

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Extra Skillcore: Sitting Quietly
Glory: 13 -> 14
Ritual Glory: 2?

Snödis eyed Head Scientist Zapanda critically as she lead her to an even more secure chamber for enhanced interrogation. She had no intention to comply of course, but she was still suitably grateful when she was once again given the opportunity to speak.
Really, after what just happened she was surprised they hadn't sown her mouth shut on the spot.

Perhaps they should have.

♪Did you really want to be a torture scientist?
To spend your whole life in this deep, dark pit?
Never going out with that handsome pianist?
Who set your heart aflutter with his trademark Töian wit?

Do you really want to follow those Dark Old Ways?
Capturing us monsterists, even making me your slave?
Enabling the Warden and his heinous blood-craze?
Is that truly something to take with you to your grave?

You hear the sound above you, you must for you have ears,
You know full well Tö marches, but let me soothe your fears.
From us you need not worry, for what you hear are cheers!
We march for noble purpose, all equal with our peers.

You need not even surrender, for our varied horde takes all,
Come and be my friend forever - or stay and you will fall.♪

Disapproving Poetry to make Zapanda question all her life choices & join the horde.: 1d100+13+15 = 118

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Canb I use my Oratory skill to provide a motivational chant to keep the horde moving and add it to my roll?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Yvonmukluk posted:

Canb I use my Oratory skill to provide a motivational chant to keep the horde moving and add it to my roll?

Splut is doing something similar with his Bluffing skill - every little bit helps!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Well, then, here goes nothing!

Bully
Skills: Oratory, Climbing
HP:3
Glory: 13

Bully is still feeling worse for wear from his sickness, but he puts what energy he can into motivating the other Unexpectables into keeping pace, yelling encouragement until his throat is hoarse. Unfortunately, the energy he puts into motivation means he has less for marching himself...

Sprint-march!: 1d100+23:41

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

Name: Gryph
Glory: 0
Skill: Bandaging/Medicine

Gryph sniffed the air as he walked through the prison. Death, blood, guts, standard battle smells. But something wasn't right. There's an ugly air when torture and hatred were the things that occurred inside things. the smell would sink into the stone and only time could fade it. Hatred didn't happen here. It was too sterile. If they tortured To, if people were butchered, it was with clean, clinical precision. They wouldn't hate To. They wouldn't even think of them as people.

And if they were efficient they would have already started. Gryph tried to find the To that had been taken prisoner. When Ringo, Shiny, Humbug and Otter rejoined the group, Gryph sighed with relief. but Snodis and Dack were still out there.

Trying to find Dack and Snodis
Investigating the Prison: 1d100 37

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Name: Gigs
Skills: Unflappability, Triangulation

Strategy: Sprinting

Putting his newly acquired skills to the test, Gigs advocates sprinting while simultaneously charting the best possible course between Points A and B (1d100+23 = 117), where Point A is where they are and Point B is where they should've been yesterday.

Bad Seafood fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Nov 4, 2017

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Potrait:

Naim: Mason
Skillz: Mason Hootin' an' Hollerin' , Mason Masonry
HeeP: Mason Mason Mason
Glury: Masonx7 -> 8

Mason Fast March!: 1d100+8 65

e: something was here

HiHo ChiRho fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Nov 6, 2017

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

Name: Stårn
Additional skills: Butterfly Beastmaster
Glory: 14 -> 15

"Starving the enemy", Stårn stated in a manner that he was trying to keep matter of factly but failed due to his own excitement, "Is a cornerstone of sieging! I will take first watch."

And so, Stårn sat cross-legged on top of his Terrible Ram, as he snacked on Nutritious Butterflies to help keep awake during his long watch.

Oh, how hungry and desperate the vile Fröans must have been getting. Just thinking about such ingenious siege methods was enough to make him giddy.

Snacking on those Butterflies while Starving the Enemy: 1d100+24=104

Theantero fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Nov 4, 2017

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Gelia
:Glory: 2
Skill: Daydreaming

"Huzzah, victory for the Tüan kingdom and Her Majesty. " one of the Unexpectables newest recruits cheered. Of course, then things were eerie. "What kind of dastardly actions have been performed here, what diabolical schemes are they concocting?" She wondered. Wandering through the prison, she let her mind wander. Every table the scene of some dire investigation, every bookcase obviously some super secret entrance, imagining moustache twirlingly wicked Fröman scientists up to no good, getting ready to perform terrible acts upon the noble Töan.

Investigate The Prison while daydreaming: 1d100+12 75

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Name: Hat
Skills: Millinery, Backflips
HP: 3/3
Equipment: Spear (+1), Leather Armour (+1)

Hat left the medical tent in a bit of a daze, the complaints from the real medics ringing in her ears. Her overzealous efforts at bandaging any and every malady her hordemates had suffered didn't seem to have had any effect on them at all. Maybe she wasn't cut out for medical assistance. She sighed and wandered back to her bedroll, feeling a little despondent, her hands in her armour's pockets - where they found the skillcore.

She took it out and gave it a close look. A purplish, meaty mass about the size of a plum. The Nail throbbing in her left shoulder told her of the best way to extract and handle these concentrated spheres of knowledge, but precious little about how to administer them. Just in the past couple of hours, she'd seen one swallowed whole and another touched to the eyeballs. It seemed the way to integrate the skillcore was based on what skill was inside it. And since this one was 'Backflips', hmm. Hat stepped out of her tent and found a soft-ish spot of ground nearby. She crouched down, threw the skillcore up into the sky above her, and then jumped-

-and landed awkwardly on her back. The skillcore thunked onto her armour, and rolled to the side. Bugger this for a game of soldiers, Hat thought, and just picked up and swallowed the skillcore instead.

Suddenly, the knowledge was flowing through her brain and body. Her calves strengthened, her knees more flexible. She adopted the correct stance, arms stretched up, not looking at the ground but the horizon. And then, a simple matter of crouch, swing the arms, and jump and tuck and bend knees and land and arms out in front. She'd done it! A perfect backflip. Had anyone seen it? She looked-

-and the call went up from Magda. To Nägel, now!! Hat picked up her hat from where it had fallen mid-jump, and set about breaking camp. Maybe her new-found jumping ability would help her keep a quick pace?

Voting for a Quick March, I'm worried about those multipliers. I fear that even second speed would have a roughly 50% chance of failure no matter how well all of us roll.
Quick March to Nägel, with backflip power!: 1d100+13+10 52 :sweatdrop:

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Gelia
:Glory: 2
Skill: Daydreaming

"Eh, Stårn, I mean, you obviously know far more about this than I do, but just to educate me, if we starve them, aren't our captured fellows down there going to starve first? I mean, obviously Töan, being a civilized kingdom would never stoop to ill treatment of prisoners, but the monsters in charge of this place might... well... they might suffer a horrible fate if we starve them."

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Name: Ringo!
HP: 2/2 (Crippled)
Glory: 13 > 14
Skill: Lockpicking (cooldown)

Horde Sweet Horde! One more feather in Ringo's hat. Speaking of: he quickly reassembles the topknot, pinning it back in place as soon as safety is assured amongst his fellow Unexpectables. He flashes a broad smile to Shiny and the rest. Especially Shiny.

"Bit of a tight spot we were in there, yeah? Thanks for this." He points at his top-hat and gives a thumbs up. "What are friends for, right? We'd better get to searching for the others though. And for whatever else is going on here."

Investigate the Prison: 1d100+13 36

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Skill 2: Amputation
Glory 11

Qwäg stared at the hatch with narrowed eyes. The green Old Guy alloy was no doubt impervious to most harm, but an indestructible door was only as strong as the wall around it...or its hinges. Something fluttered in her chest as she suddenly found her gaze drawn to the hatch's bolts and the floor in which they were sunk, every fault suddenly glaringly outlined to the insight granted her by the Amputation core. The mechanism was every bit as capable of failure as mortal flesh, and she felt like she knew just where to force it. She scribbled furiously in her notebook.

"We have to get through that hatch," she declares, pointing with her charcoal pencil, "or it was all wasted effort. Stårn," she observed, showing the Sieger her quick, but immaculately labeled diagram of the hatch bolts, "this metal is fatigued. Some strong blows here and here, and they should shear under the stress. This hatch is a beast, and I know you just Broke Down that Gate, but do you think we have enough smash juice left in us to Crack It Open?"

Amputate the Hatch Bolts to Crack It Open!: 1d100+21 61

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Noggins
Skillcores: Carpentry, Blasting (Not Consumed)
Glory: 15->16
Ritual Glory: 0

Noggins was focused. On a task this difficult, this important, she couldn't afford not to be. She'd selected her tools and materials with care--some loaves, while nicely blackened on the outside, somehow managed to be almost-raw dough at the core. Others were simply cinders with too little structural integrity to properly hold a nail. She couldn't fault Patsy for trying, and part of her felt like doing this was almost akin to making fun of him, but... there was honey at stake. Even if that wasn't the difference that made it easier to get these things down, the Horde really didn't offer that many opportunities to satisfy a sweet tooth.

Inconsequential Chairbuilding With Bread: 1d100+25 72

It was going pretty well, too, and Noggins was just putting on the finishing touches when Magda sounded the call to action. She lingered long enough only to pitch her tools back onto the lumber wagon before dashing down the road at a dead sprint. The Nägel crew needed help! What if they'd all been captured? Then they would need someone to come and rescue them and it would be dramatic and heroic and incredible and Grimper would tell her she did a good job and... and... and...

Mad Dash!: 1d100+15 49

She'd just have to live with owing Hob a new honey dipper. Brave Sir Noggins would always ride to the help of those in need!

The Lord of Hats fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Nov 5, 2017

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Magda posted:

Unexpectables! We're moving out!

Run! Your Warlord hails you!

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

I demand Magda play 'Chariots of Fire' from her wagon while we run to Nagel.

Also, Prince of Space, once again, well done!

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer

This is a sheer delight to behold.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
^^^ Thanks you guys! Here's a bonus drawing for the thread:

Dog Kisser posted:

Magda was woken from a distracted reverie by a bluebird's song. Annoyed, she was about to crush it until she saw a tiny Nail stuck into the back of its skull. She snatched it from the air and swept a pile of junk off her desk, then placed the thing gently on the surface. She pulled the Nail out and the bird chirped once, then exploded in a pile of feathers and gore. She read the coded entrails with excitement, then burst out of her wagon.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

This is a whole lot more disturbing with the visual. Yikes.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Cloud Potato posted:

Voting for a Quick March, I'm worried about those multipliers. I fear that even second speed would have a roughly 50% chance of failure no matter how well all of us roll.

Note that it isn't a multiplier, it is how many times he is going to roll a difficulty 60 check against our combined roll.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Name: Patsy
Skill: Baking
Glory: 7

Patsy had failed. Badly. There was one thing he was good at doing for this horde, and that was baking. Now he wasn't even sure he could count on that. Worst of all, now everyone was going to have to run, on basically empty stomachs. The exact situation his bread had been crafted for, and now we were going on without it, because he couldn't keep up at his job.

Patsy had failed in the woods. He'd failed baking. He wouldn't fail a third time (in a row). He grabbed what food was salvageable to hand out as needed, and he sprinted

1d100+7 = 28

confirmed: Orokos wants Patsy to be the next up for punishment detail

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Sucy
Glory: 10
Skill: Mushrooms

Sucy threw away the makeshift tools for surgery with clearly visible disgust, they were clearly insufficient for her purposes and this was reflected in the results. Though upon hearing that Grimper had called them to Nägel, she cheered up and began to break into a sprint, obviously this was an opportunity to improve the quality of the tools available to her.

1d100+10: 92

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.

:worship:

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

HP: 2/2
Glory:12->13

(I barely have enough time to make this post without any flavor, I'll edit it with flavor + fix my inventory/portrait later, I just don't want to miss sweet sweet Glory)

Sprinting towards Nagel: 1d100+13 = 91

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"

Spleen the Volatile
Skills: 'Splosions, Masonry (Not equipped)
Glory: 4 -> 5

Listening to the sound of Qwäg attempting to corral Starn into her plan to breach the Old Guys vault - without much success - Spleen siddles over in his certified manner and flips the Boomstick out of his pocket. Some how a match materializes in his other hand with a flick of his wrist.

"Precision will get you so far when breaching doors, after that you require force. Our friend seems pre-occupied in letting the denizens of this building starve, Spleen has a suggestion." He said, very delicately inserting the boomstick between the areas of weakness. "We light the fuse, and then we run."

And then he lit the fuse.

Utilizing his 'Splosions skill core, and his Boomstick, Spleen will assist Qwäg in cracking the vault open. 1d100+39 = 95 (Forgot to add +4 for Glory)

That'll do.

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Nov 5, 2017

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Torchlighter posted:

Gryph sniffed the air as he walked through the prison. Death, blood, guts, standard battle smells. But something wasn't right. There's an ugly air when torture and hatred were the things that occurred inside things. the smell would sink into the stone and only time could fade it. Hatred didn't happen here. It was too sterile. If they tortured To, if people were butchered, it was with clean, clinical precision. They wouldn't hate To. They wouldn't even think of them as people.

And if they were efficient they would have already started. Gryph tried to find the To that had been taken prisoner.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Not entirely comfortable with this. Great job!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Since not everybody remembers well or keeps perfect score, I'm posting an update of everyone's official Glory rankings,* as of this post.

:siren:Everyone - this should be your Glory tally for the next round that you post in::siren:

Agile 6
Bamboo 15
Biggo 14
Bully 13
Cornbread 11
Dack 6
Doc 2
Dofro 4
Dummy 5
Flipit 7
Flitter 2
Gabber 6
Gado 1
Gawp 9
Gelia 2
Gigs 14
Gloff 5
Gopher 2
Gorb 3
Grag 4
Grumbus 6
Gryph 2
Hat 14
Hob 7
Humbug 9
Klörf 11
Mason 9
Neebs 3
Noggins 16
Otter 2
Patsy 8
Portha 6
Pythag 1
Qwäg 12
Rik 8
Ringo 14
Shiny 5
Snödis 14
Spanks 2
Spekz 3
Spleen 5
Splut 14
Stårn 15
Sucy 12
Tharbad 5
Tix 2
Valthax 3

*According to the spreadsheet. If you have any questions or you've spotted any discrepancies, please feel free to PM me or PM Dog Kisser or join the Discord and we'll get it sorted out!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Nov 6, 2017

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Prince of Space posted:

Since not everybody remembers well or keeps perfect score, I'm posting an update of everyone's official Glory rankings,* as of this post.

:siren:Everyone - this should be your Glory tally for the next round that you post in::siren:

I shudder to consider the book-keeping you've done to come up with these tallies.

Good work, and, I do hope you go outside every once in awhile. :)

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Ive been away and confused due to moving. So what group voting situation is Cornbread in now?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
^^^ Cornbread is marching with the others to Nägel!

He needs to roll (only once) to show how well he's running, and he also can vote on how fast he thinks the Horde should move (Quick March / Fast March / Sprint / Mad Dash)!

(Also, pick between either an armor or a weapon item!)

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Skills: Spreading Disease [CD]
Glory: 5

Grumbus decided to wander around the prison, rummaging through all the trash. You never know what people will throw away, plus with all the experiments there was bound to be some medical waste to mess around with!

Search the Prison: 1d100+5 = 85

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Working on update, so get any last minute posts y'all want in. In the meantime check out my second post, which I converted into a Fanart Extravaganza, because holy poo poo you guys do so much fanart!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

n/m

HiHo ChiRho fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Nov 6, 2017