Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Nerdrock posted:

Vivi's costume came a day late. :(

Also : gently caress you female dog body standards. the XL costume doesn't fit properly. SHE IS NOT AN XXL DOG SHE'S PERFECT THE WAY SHE IS gently caress YOU

watch out holly bloops loves fatshaming dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Halloween dogges are good dogges.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Some puppers on a bed.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

I had to dog sit my best friend's puppies for a few days while his wife was in the hospital.

They came home to a new weird puppy.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Soon.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

GIP, meet Lando.

He’s a very sweet one year old Flat-Coated Retriever mix, and he’s coming to his new forever home with my girlfriend and I tomorrow.

Here’s this good boy getting a bath before we get him tomorrow.

Can’t wait to give him the awesome life he deserves and spoil him rotten with all of the treats, pettes, love and adventures!

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
A good witch

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Dogz n' Toyz :3:

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

GIP, meet Lando.

He’s a very sweet one year old Flat-Coated Retriever mix, and he’s coming to his new forever home with my girlfriend and I tomorrow.

Can’t wait to give him the awesome life he deserves and spoil him rotten with all of the treats, pettes, love and adventures!

Hi Lando :buddy:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

GIP, meet Lando.

Gotta watch out for him, he's got crazy eyes. :3:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Hi, Lando! :buddy:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lando owns.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
This is a pupper munchin’ on noms.

This is a restful pupper.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Are we supposed to judge

'cause they're both p fuckin' good.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

ONWARD COMRADES!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCN21hhsYEw

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Sugar and Spice are everything nice, and so is their water dogge friend.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Pour one out for my gal.

12 years old with a life expectancy of 8. Out of nowhere, in her bed, with a belly full of Sunday morning crepes. Gonna miss the hell out of you, Bella.

Give them a pat and a hug for me today. gently caress, this hurts.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Bella... :( :( :(

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
A good dogge. Hugs being given now to my own puppers

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Writer Cath posted:

Pour one out for my gal.

12 years old with a life expectancy of 8. Out of nowhere, in her bed, with a belly full of Sunday morning crepes. Gonna miss the hell out of you, Bella.

May the fields of steak and crepes always be plentiful, Bella.

Hugging my old girl now.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib

Writer Cath posted:

Pour one out for my gal.

Thank you for your service Bella, many lives were made better by your presence. Rest in peace old girl.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Bella was blessed to have you for her forever friend, Writer Cath. She's enjoying all of those crepes and steaks at the Rainbow Bridge now.

In happier news, my girlfriend and I brought home Lando today and we're both head over heels in love with the dude already. We knew he was a flat coat retriever mix, but we think he may be part scorpion on account of how his ever-wagging tail is quite the weapon, and maybe also part slinky in the ways we've seen him contort his body while getting off and on our sofa.

I'm by nature a pretty happy person, but right now my girlfriend and my dog are napping together at the other end of the couch, so it's a statement of no small magnitude to say I feel like I haven't been this happy in years.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark
My childhood dog was a black lab named Bella with an old dog white face like yours. I have no doubt your Bella was just as loved.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Writer Cath posted:

Pour one out for my gal.

You gave her a wonderful life and she went in comfort.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Writer Cath posted:

Pour one out for my gal.

You were Bella’s hero. I hope you know that.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

Bella was blessed to have you for her forever friend, Writer Cath. She's enjoying all of those crepes and steaks at the Rainbow Bridge now.

In happier news, my girlfriend and I brought home Lando today and we're both head over heels in love with the dude already. We knew he was a flat coat retriever mix, but we think he may be part scorpion on account of how his ever-wagging tail is quite the weapon, and maybe also part slinky in the ways we've seen him contort his body while getting off and on our sofa.

I'm by nature a pretty happy person, but right now my girlfriend and my dog are napping together at the other end of the couch, so it's a statement of no small magnitude to say I feel like I haven't been this happy in years.

Pics????

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

You were Bella’s hero. I hope you know that.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Bella was a good girl sticking it out that long. You had a great dog.

Frank's getting some extra loving tonight. My brother just got a pug/beagle mix puppy. Can't wait for Frank to meet it sometime this winter.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Here's one. I'm a bit concerned that Lando and my girlfriend aren't bonding well.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Would boop but don’t wanna wake him up.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

Here's one. I'm a bit concerned that Lando and my girlfriend aren't bonding well.

I dated a girl for three or four months past the time I had figured out it wasn't going to work just because she had two adorable dachshunds and an Aussie.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

at the date posted:

I dated a girl for three or four months past the time I had figured out it wasn't going to work

Dude, that’s completely

at the date posted:

two adorable dachshunds and an Aussie.

Justified.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

at the date posted:

I dated a girl for three or four months past the time I had figured out it wasn't going to work just because she had two adorable dachshunds and an Aussie.

Guilty of that here too. Stuck it out for an extra two months, also on account of a dachshund. I hate to think how much longer I would have gone if she’d had a second plus an Aussie. Possibly marriage.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

This morning, my girlfriend threw a Kong packed with peanut butter, frozen overnight, into Lando’s crate. He bounded in after it and started going to town on that thing, and my girlfriend quietly left for work a few minutes later without saying another word to him.

It took Lando about 15 minutes to figure out his humans were gone, and he treated the camera we’re using to monitor his crate to an impressive show of barking and crying. It took everything I had to not jump in a cab to go home to comfort him.

As a bonus, here’s a pic of him trying to share a toy with his own reflection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Lando goodo doggo