Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Powaqoatse posted:

we're on at least the 4th iteration of this thread and still it's the MMO/achewood arguments that keep coming up

to be perfectly fair, though, mink monk and oop is pretty poo poo

edit: :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Weatherman posted:

thats a pretty good snype

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Weatherman posted:

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Weatherman posted:

Owl.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Why are their eyes red? The only thing I can think of is they all infected themselves with conjunctivitis.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Cause they seen some poo poo

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.

RCarr posted:

Why are their eyes red? The only thing I can think of is they all infected themselves with conjunctivitis.

c'mon man there's like three separate weed smoking things in one panel alone there

edit: *that's the joke* innit

Sound Mr. Brown has a new favorite as of 05:30 on Nov 5, 2017

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

RCarr posted:

lol nice callback

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

RCarr posted:

Thank you, friend.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
My new comic is so edgy it's just words not art and they don't even exist.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
And it's already been edited into loss 3 times

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
are we almost at the "analyze the new pbf for 10 pages" point in the spiral yet or was that a different thread

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

finalellipsis posted:

are we almost at the "analyze the new pbf for 10 pages" point in the spiral yet or was that a different thread

I think that was the CAD thread. Or maybe one of the old Newspaper comics threads.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Powaqoatse posted:

if you think about it, those Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers are kinda the 1970s Megg & Mogg & Owl

They are very similar, except the Freak Brothers is good and that Owl poo poo is poo poo.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Unkempt posted:

They are very similar, except the Freak Brothers is good and that Owl poo poo is poo poo.

A good post

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Powaqoatse posted:

remember this!!!

I gotta call in a personal day at work tomorrow this is gonna take a while

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Calaveron posted:

I gotta call in a personal day at work tomorrow this is gonna take a while

I'm sorry about your debilitating reading disability.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Who What Now posted:

I'm sorry about your debilitating reading disability.

At least it’s not a meg mogg owl comic whoo boy police’ll have to do a missing persons check in my house

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
Owl.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Owl demonstrates the correct response to being exposed to Megg and Mogg.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

God I hate this comic so much.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Cartoon Man posted:

God I hate this comic so much.

:same:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Y'all wouldn't know quality if it gave you a Boston Clanger.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Who What Now posted:

Y'all wouldn't know quality if it gave you a Boston Clanger.

Let me illustrate what I feel about MM&O by quoting this:

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

I [30m] have been noticing a strange smell in my bedroom after GF [25f] has been in there...Relationships
Hi reddit, I'm using a throwaway today because I'm a regular redditor and so is my SO. This is pretty awkward so please refrain from making any hurtful comments.

I need some advice about how to handle a delicate situation. Lately I have been noticing a strange smell in my bedroom after my girlfriend has been in it by herself. Sometimes I will be gone for a really short duration of time (having a shower etc.) and when I come back the room literally smells like poo poo and the windows are open - sometimes a faint smell, sometimes quite strong.

I've asked my girlfriend about this and she always denies any smell being there so I feel like maybe I'm imagining it? Another additional detail is that when I'm getting in the shower or towelling off (I have an onsuite), I can hear the buzzing noise that her vibrator makes. Honestly, I have no problem with her masturbating (it really gets me off when she does it during sex!) but I feel like it might have something to do with the smell.. she does not smell weird during sex though, so I'm honestly unsure what's going on here.

I don't know how to raise this with her, she is a really sweet and shy girl and I feel incredibly awkward about bringing it up.

tl;dr room smells bad after girlfriend has been in there, don't know how to raise it?
edit: Listen, everybody. The reason it's awkward is because my room smells like poop, sometimes for up to an hour afterwards. Not weed - I know what that smells like.
No-one here is really giving me advice about how to delicately handle the situation. Should I talk to her when the smell is there? Or should I wait until later?

Sorry about the late update. To be honest, I actually didn't end up confronting my girlfriend about this because everything else was going really well and the smell situation had kind of stopped. We actually started having showers together as well.

About a week ago, I had a shower after work and yep, the poop smell was back. We had plans to go out for dinner with some friends so I didn't want to have an awkward conversation in case I upset her. I vacuumed the room the next day and I moved the bed, and there was actually a light (but discernible) brown stain under her side of the bed. WTF. I asked her to come over and pointed it out. She started shaking and went immediately to the bathroom and locked herself in. I stayed in the room until she was calm enough to come out.
She finally came out and said that I would probably break up with her because she's so ashamed. I just kept on pressing her to tell me.
SO...
It turns out she has a serious poop fetish. She doesn't want to do any stuff involving it with me, but only by herself. I think it's a masochistic thing.. but basically she waits until she needs to take a dump and then sticks her finger up her rear end while she masturbates. She was hesitant to tell me this part but she goes on to smell it while she flicks her bean. She likes the danger element of it which is why she does it while I'm in the shower! And the grossest part is that she wipes it under the bed!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do now.. I'm acting like we are okay and it's not an issue but it actually does gross me out and it's also rude how she just thought she could wipe her poo poo on my carpet.

She did apologise and seemed genuinely remorseful though.

I don't know to what extent will this affect our relationship if I just end up embracing it. Everything else is going really well.. however I've stopped thinking about her when I masturbate. Is this something I can get over?
Thoughts? :S

tl;dr - didn't confront gf, smell stopped and then started up again, turns out she likes to smell her poo poo while she masturbates and I'm not sure if I should still be with her
UPDATE 1: Girlfriend has gone home and she said she will leave me alone for a few days while I think it over. To be honest I'm still pissed off about the poo on the carpet. I want to ask her to pay to get it steamed. Right now I think I'm still in shock and not really thinking about being "understanding" of her kink. Maybe I will start seeing the situation more rationally in a few hours.

This is by far one of the more heinous r/relationship posts we've mocked in that thread. EVERY loving MM&O COMIC IS LIKE THIS OR WORSE! gently caress EVERYONE IN THAT COMIC!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
That's hilarious, much like the following

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Now that's what I call a lot of jizz!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I'm glad Werewolf Jones dead.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
WWJ isn't dead for another 50 days.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Werewolf Jones is with us, always.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm glad Werewolf Jones dead.

this feels like a killer mike reference

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

trapped mouse posted:

this feels like a killer mike reference

:hfive:

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nbmaYG0kEU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Kill it with fire!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
That booty don't lie, MM&O is good.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Unkempt posted:

:wrong:

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

Koburn has a new favorite as of 10:29 on Nov 6, 2017

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Never stop posting MM&O. NEVER.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
Can i just present the most milquetoast of opinion?
I think MM&O is good comic. I'm also just kind of tired of it. Yeah they are dysfunctional fuckups who are jerks to each other, i get it, lets move on.
I've read pretty much every MM&O that has been posted and i'm not saying stop posting it. But the whole "WE NEED TO POST EVERY MM&O AGAIN BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID HE DOESN'T LIKE THEM!!!" is just annoying.
MM&O is fine in moderation.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
We should go for something different like schlock mercenary or some random keenspot comic. Are webrings still a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Counterpoint: if this is a good comic thread then meep moop and oink should be bannable