Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
The crown prince is having anyone who might be a rival executed it seems in his bid to make sure he has total power. is this the prince who wanted saudi arabia to stop being wahhabist because that would be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Jose posted:

The crown prince is having anyone who might be a rival executed it seems in his bid to make sure he has total power.

So a typical week in Saudi Arabia?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
how long until MBS is assassinated cuz its definitely gonna happen

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
are these dudes still alive

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
He might need some guns and bombs, time for the US to make some quick cash (again(again(again)))

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

Jose posted:

The crown prince is having anyone who might be a rival executed it seems in his bid to make sure he has total power. is this the prince who wanted saudi arabia to stop being wahhabist because that would be good

He's in favour of women driving cars and a more diverse economy but he's also in favour of murdering anyone who disagrees with him generally and everyone in Yemen specifically. So, neo-con I guess?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

suburban virgin posted:

He's in favour of women driving cars and a more diverse economy but he's also in favour of murdering anyone who disagrees with him generally and everyone in Yemen specifically. So, neo-con I guess?

this is, sadly, a notable step up

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
woah neo-con??? KSA is hurtling left

Hermetian
Dec 9, 2007

suburban virgin posted:

It looks like bin Salman is playing straight out of the populist handbook. Crack the whip on enemy elites and give the people what they want.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mohammed bin Salman is still a moron and will ruin Saudi Arabia, inshallah.

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
"Anti-corruption" drives where a significant fraction of the rich and powerful are rounded up and murdered to solidify power for the regime are just one of the precious aspects of humanity we've lost in the first world. :sigh:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

suburban virgin posted:

i cant tell the difference between this guy and our own barrack hussein obama!!!!!!!

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
OP you missed the part where Saudi Arabia is gearing up to attack Iran to distract from all the internal poo poo going on

lol that's never worked out badly for anyone

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

suburban virgin posted:

Where does he stand on the issue of rights for robot women vs rights for real women

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

MikeCrotch posted:

OP you missed the part where Saudi Arabia is gearing up to attack Iran to distract from all the internal poo poo going on

lol that's never worked out badly for anyone

Didn't they do that with Lebanon first around the same time?

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001

suburban virgin posted:

In conclusion, Saudi Arabia is a land of contrasts.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
all wahabbis should be put 2 death, just bury them alive in the empty quarter facing mecca...allah will do the rest :golfclap:

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Women driving: good

Executing rich Saudis: good

Not seeing the problem here???

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/874275/Saudi-Arabia-robot-citizenship-Sophia-male-guardian

It may have looked like a weird joke but women vs robot rights is actually a pressing issue in Saudi Arabia lol

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
wow the new progressive saudi man in charge doesn't gently caress around now does he

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

its impossible to make saudi arabia any worse so check and mate

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Sauds machinegunned the most extreme Wahhabis in the 20s after they consolidated their power on the peninsula but that poo poo sure ain't gonna work again

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

its impossible to make saudi arabia any worse so check and mate

Imagine a holy war in the country that claims stewardship of Mecca & Medina.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Where's that article I think it was by a chapo guy about the Saudi prince who raped a housemaid on the US because the whole family are the worst people on Earth

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

WATCH MBS START A FUCKIN WAR

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

suburban virgin posted:

"Anti-corruption" drives where a significant fraction of the rich and powerful are rounded up and murdered to solidify power for the regime are just one of the precious aspects of humanity we've lost in the first world. :sigh:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I just realized that you could easily sell Trump on bringing back the Jubilee, and freeing all the debtors.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Plutonis posted:

Where's that article I think it was by a chapo guy about the Saudi prince who raped a housemaid on the US because the whole family are the worst people on Earth

I'm pretty we're at "would you kill baby Hitler levels here" except it's "would you burn down riydah in the 1700's"

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I just realized that you could easily sell Trump on bringing back the Jubilee, and freeing all the debtors.

We should imo.
I'm incredibly in favor of a worldwide debt jubilee.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Folks, how stupid are we not to have a Jubilee? It's right there in the bible. I asked Barron, what do you think of Jubilee and he said that's his favorite X whatever.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Folks, how stupid are we not to have a Jubilee? It's right there in the bible. I asked Barron, what do you think of Jubilee and he said that's his favorite X whatever.

the only silver lining of an eight year trump admin would be seeing Barron grow up in the white house

he's a weird little fucker and i want to see if he turns out as hosed up and awful as his brothers

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

just normal monarchy stuff here

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/926938877067083776

Its alright, everything's coo

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

suburban virgin posted:

it would be cool if this is how hostile takeovers worked.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

god bless you baked alaska

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

the bitcoin of weed posted:

just normal monarchy stuff here

it is, lol

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Mirthless posted:

the only silver lining of an eight year trump admin would be seeing Barron grow up in the white house

he's a weird little fucker and i want to see if he turns out as hosed up and awful as his brothers

Barron will be our Autistic Hitler in 2044, you can :toxx: me on that

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

yeah hes been the one pushing most for the yemen war and lol thats working out great

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

that said hes doing a great job killing sauds, gj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

that said hes doing a great job killing sauds, gj

A cause we can all suppory

• Locked thread