Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Janet's wardrobe alone has to be a budget buster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

LongDarkNight posted:

Tahani's wardrobe alone has to be a budget bustier.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Klungar posted:

LongDarkNight posted:

Tahani's wardrobe alone has to be a budget bustier.

Then I say, she goes naked from now on.

For the show, that is.

For the art.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

tarlibone posted:

Then I say, she goes naked from now on.

For the show, that is.

For the art.

Ease up there Harvey.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

IRQ posted:

Ease up there Harvey.

Hey now, it's for the art.

To prove my pure intentions, then allow me to also suggest that Janet and Eleanor also go nude. And they all get in a 3-way to show that in the afterlife, there's nothing wrong with nontraditional unions of two, or maybe three, women. That's progressive!

Oh, I mean 3-way relationship. Of course.

Art.

and Progress.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

m.. mods?

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
If Eleanor has to go nude, Kristen Bell won't fit in the frame any more. It'll just be the very top of her head in every shot, if she can't wear those wedges in every scene.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

CPColin posted:

If Eleanor has to go nude, Kristen Bell won't fit in the frame any more. It'll just be the very top of her head in every shot, if she can't wear those wedges in every scene.

They could use Batman angle shots. That could work. Also, I think that art would allow for Kristin Bell to wear very high heels.

Pigasus
Dec 26, 2009

Too fat to wear pink.

What happened to this thread?!?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Pigasus posted:

What happened to this thread?!?

Forget it Jake, it's TVIV.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Wipe everybody's memory and start the thread over. Restaurant theme will be raisins.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

CPColin posted:

Wipe everybody's memory and start the thread over. Restaurant theme will be raisins.

Raisin Arizona
Southwestern Grilled Grapes

A Raisin in the Bun
Vegan Fruitburgers

The Crepes of Wraps
Now with Raisins!

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
This thread got creepy

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
The answer to their red text is "Yes, yes you are".

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
:yikes:

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Oh, this is the Bad Place!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
It's a place where no matter what style of fish taco you order, there's cilantro on top. And if you ask for no cilantro, they don't tell you that the sauce also has cilantro in it. So you end up having to send it back twice and order something else while all your friends are already done eating.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

CPColin posted:

It's a place where no matter what style of fish taco you order, there's cilantro on top. And if you ask for no cilantro, they don't tell you that the sauce also has cilantro in it.

So, it's the BEST place?

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

One of my friends is 4' 11" and has a striking resemblance to Kristen.

Hanging around with her is bizarre because she is so goddamn tiny that she actually has to occasionally ask you to get stuff down for her that she can't reach in her own house and her 6 year old son isn't that much shorter than her.

Still though, she's 30 but she still looks exactly like she did when she was 19 so there's some advantages to it.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
I just wanted to say that I have a lot of respect and admiration for this as a TVIV thread. I'm beyond horrified to see what I wrote. I honestly don't remember Internetting at the time; it would have been over 30 minutes ago. But if I did write that, I owe you all the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate goonish behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings you've described with the clever comments, smileys, animations, and stuff.

This story has encouraged me to address other things about my online personna. I know people are talking about it because I'm so private. As those who know me already know, I tend to post things that are good and awful. I have loved making awful posts on the Internet throught my online life, and I choose now to live as just the worst. I want to deal with this honestly and openly and that starts with run-on sentences.

- Terrance Lee Bohn

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's not getting any better :gonk:

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Maybe we need to go all the way in the other direction it will cancel out

Have Ted Danson be naked

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

did you really think this was a good idea

e: did you really think it was a better idea than the thing you were apologizing for, i mean

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CPColin posted:

It's a place where no matter what style of fish taco you order, there's cilantro on top. And if you ask for no cilantro, they don't tell you that the sauce also has cilantro in it. So you end up having to send it back twice and order something else while all your friends are already done eating.
Why did you order a fish taco?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

FactsAreUseless posted:

A poorly thought out attempt to hit on a waitress?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
People have been trying to tell me for years that fish tacos are good, doubly so since I moved to Ocean Beach. It's completely incomprehensible to me. It's like I'm in some sort of weirdly specific Hell!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Because fish tacos are delicious when there's not an atom of cilantro in them!

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

precision posted:

People have been trying to tell me for years that fish tacos are good, doubly so since I moved to Ocean Beach. It's completely incomprehensible to me. It's like I'm in some sort of weirdly specific Hell!

I can believe it, I have a blackened catfish fajita recipe with cotija cheese that is drat good.

Edit: Found it

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

thexerox123 posted:

I can believe it, I have a blackened catfish fajita recipe with cotija cheese that is drat good.

Edit: Found it

Yeah but you know that's not what people mean when they say "fish taco". I would eat my own hand if it were blackened. Wait that sounds weird now that I type it out.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CPColin posted:

Because fish tacos are delicious when there's not an atom of cilantro in them!
[A deep sigh that continues until I deflate like a balloon and collapse.]

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
We're gonna need to steal a new FactsAreUseless from the Real Good Place.

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
I don't understand what your problem with dish tacos would be if you like fish. It's fish with condements on it and a tortilla to eat it with. Yeah if you don't like fish, obviously you won't like fish tacos.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Fish doesn't belong in tacos but if you don't like cilantro just gently caress you, go have some well done steak drowned in ketchup you goddamn Trump.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I have never once seen a fish taco in real life. What even is it it sounds gross. Like ground salmon in a taco shell with lettuce and cheese and stuff?

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
So, time to bail on this thread till late December, I guess.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Snak posted:

I don't understand what your problem with dish tacos would be if you like fish. It's fish with condements on it and a tortilla to eat it with. Yeah if you don't like fish, obviously you won't like fish tacos.

Yeah I just don't like whitefish at all unless it's seasoned. "Regular" fish tacos that are just battered and fried whitefish with sauce are just so bland to me. Swordfish is my jam though.

But seriously around the beach here people keep telling me "No dude I don't even like fish and I love the fish tacos on the OB Pier" and I'm like "then DUDE you like fish"

IRQ posted:

Fish doesn't belong in tacos but if you don't like cilantro just gently caress you, go have some well done steak drowned in ketchup you goddamn Trump.

how would somebody even dislike cilantro? It's one of those things where at BEST I could see thinking it's "okay". Like strawberries. I've had people tell me they "don't like" the taste of strawberries and I'm just like :catstare:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

CaveGrinch posted:

So, time to bail on this thread till late December, I guess.

If you're talking about the weird naked people stuff, sure, but if you're just talking about offtopic posts in general, dude, you registered 14 years ago, and there's no new episode to talk about, what else are we gonna do, not post?! lmao

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

for some, very very sad, people, cilantro tastes like soap. it's a genetic thing.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

NecroMonster posted:

for some, very very sad, people, cilantro tastes like soap. it's a genetic thing.

Can confirm :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

NecroMonster posted:

That sounds horrifying

• Locked thread