Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorGonzo posted:

there is a way to watch the Flair doc from Chile?

Get a good pair of binoculars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

oatgan posted:

this is legitimately true though and neither of them have discussed it publicly until now for good reason

interested to see if/what meltzer says about this now as it's stuff he avoided gossiping about at the time to spare his friend

I wasn't being sarcastic

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rovert posted:

Meltzer was still saying the same things he always does on WOR this morning. The documentary didn't really open the floodgates.

Yes the Triple H story is actually true. For maybe the right reasons the rehab story was completely suppressed in the Wrestling media. I don't want to sound as combative about the subject as I usually do but there's a lot of Flair friends/fanboys in the Wrestling media. If was anyone else is likely their name would be published. Just a simple fact really.

Joe Gomez was Ric Flair's rehab "coach" in a trivia note. Ric stayed at his home. I believe Ric doing that tipped people in Wrestling off about the rehab stint.

THE Joe Gomez?

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Just popping in to say thank you for discussing and fantasizing about a Rusev push without my having to bring it up.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

THE Joe Gomez?

Yeah, WCW Joe Gomez. Ric stayed at his place as part of his recovery.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

At this point my Rusev fantasy is "him finding a better job"

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/928277815094599680

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i for one am shocked

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Meltzer reported this at the weekend:

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/john-cena-referee-lesnar-vs-mahal-wwe-survivor-series-245721

Would love to know to know what changed and when exactly. Hopefully the Observer will have it straight.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Panic WWE is always the best WWE.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I don't know how reliable SportsKeeda is (I'll go with "not at all") but they claim that Jinder is nursing a shoulder injury, so they wanted to take the title off of him so he could rest up and heal just in time for the India tour, where around that time he would get the title back.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

theres no point in Cena refereeing the champ-on-champ match if it cant build up to a Jinder program

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Oh no imagine if it built to another amazing Cena / AJ match instead boy that would just suck

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Aj vs brock special guest referee shawn micehal

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/928279470175375362 https://twitter.com/Mustxkim/status/928278649647837184

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

This is going to be a disaster of a PPV.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Their is a real comedy to this if Jinder is taking time for his shoulder and not finally pissing hot.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Their is a real comedy to this if Jinder is taking time for his shoulder and not finally pissing hot.

What's the comedy, it has been bothering him for a month?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gumball Gumption posted:

Their is a real comedy to this Shane Mcmahon still loving wrestling

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

WWE Survivor Series: Strong powerful Braun brutally destroys old blue brand men, throwing them mightily and crushing their osteoporosic bones and also jason jordan is there.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Wonder if the Braun/Brock match being pretty lackluster made someone not wanna risk Brock having a real stinker so soon after.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol rusev owns. I really wish he was given more to do, kind of sucks he gets punished for marrying a beautiful woman

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I'd rather see AJ vs Tim Storm

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Cena gets in with 0 matches, Rusev has to win two and gets his 2nd opponent switcharoo'd at the last millisecond. poor ruru...

Will be neat to see cena vs anyone on the raw team tho. We even get Cena vs Angle 2 (minus the rap battle)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Blaise330 posted:

Cena gets in with 0 matches, Rusev has to win two and gets his 2nd opponent switcharoo'd at the last millisecond. poor ruru...

Will be neat to see cena vs anyone on the raw team tho. We even get Cena vs Angle 2

2 you say...

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Shane: You have no brand loyalty *drafts free agent thats been on Raw all summer*

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
*John Cena cuts I bleed blue promo on Tuesday*

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

One whole member younger than old lady mickey james.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
So happy for Spud

quote:

PWInsider.com has confirmed that Rockstar Spud will be signing with WWE and will start with the company once all the proper visa paperwork has been completed. The plan is for Spud to be part of the 205 Live brand.

Spud, the first-ever winner of the company's British reality competition series British Bootcamp, had been used as a wrestler, personality and even ring announcer over the course of his run with the company from 2012 through 2017. He's an excellent, versatile performer.

The recent photo Dixie Carter put out on her social media with a number of current and former Impact company wrestlers and staff was actually from a farewell dinner for Spud, who we are told is heading back to Great Britain while his visa is finalized.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
Rusev should team up with best friends Sami and Kevin. They are all treated unfairly by evil Authority figure Shane.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they did a run in to decide Survivor Series for team Raw just to mess with Shane for loving them over.

Edit: I have no idea who Spud is, and considering the state of 205 Live that probaby won't change ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Svensken fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Nov 8, 2017

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Rusev is a national treasure

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Blaise330 posted:

Shane: You have no brand loyalty *drafts free agent thats been on Raw all summer*
Totally forgot that Cena was on RAW all summer

It's me I'm WWE's target viewer with short-term memory

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Cant be worse than the league of nations. Throw in jinder and have rusev carry a canadian flag.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
It’s utterly amazing that as stupid as the League of Nations and sheamus title run were, it still got Roman cheered

Raskolnikov38 fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Nov 8, 2017

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I miss bad news barrett...

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Blooming Brilliant posted:

It's going to be really good.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Chris James 2 posted:

At this point my Rusev fantasy is "him finding a better job"

https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/928116051350519808

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol rusev owns

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Makes sense that the guy last seen feuding on Raw is now on the SD team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Eh the build to SS is usually bad and isn't really indicative of the quality of the PPV as a whole

• Locked thread