Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
And more bad news

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/928437016752263169

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
At least it isn’t his knees

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
What da hell

Today sucks

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

jase1 posted:

I wonder if Lowtax would sell the forums or maybe let an investor in. I’m looking stuff to invest in stuff right now and i would hate to lose this place. I have had so much fun not just in the mma betting thread but a follow a bunch of other threads here too.

I got into a yelling match with the Tax over email regarding this. Don't do that.

I'd advise you to just find discreet ways to throw cash at this dead website. (I do as well, but I'll be damned if I'm walking around in a loving SA T-shirt)

-

So is Cruz just going to win one fight every three years until he dies at the age of one-hundredy? It's hard to be a fan when dude fights once an administration.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Memento posted:

I sling him a few dollars a month on his patreon because these forums are more than worth that to me.

I'm going to start doing so I think

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Give me a few dollars on patreon instead since I'm the actual content creator. Thank you.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I ordered a moof shirt to keep this conversation going.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Gsp stands for Guy Sucking Penis.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

vaginal facsimile posted:

umad.gifv

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GaXa8tSBE

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Dangersim posted:

Yeah pretty much my take. If Tony gets out of the first 2 rounds it could be very interesting but I really don't k ow if he does. The dude keeps his chin up in the air and doesn't really move his head at all. Doesn't have particularly fast hands either.

fergusons tough and has kinda good ways to evade when/if he gets tagged, if he wants to. theyre both super talented, doing unique stuff. I don't think of ferguson as a guy conor is necessarily going to be able to spark out. If its an aggressive type fight I think itll go more towards the nate diaz Loss end of things. the reaches were similar , and Conor could do what the did in the nate diaz Win. I dunno if tony being a more diverse striker makes it way different than nates volume punching attack, but tony throws a large amount of strikes himself

also while nate has the credentials, he doesnt have the amount of subs over as good of competition as tony. I think tonys better on the ground

Bundt Cake fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Nov 9, 2017

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Maybe he should have just taken the NeoGAF diasporas' money

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Man there was a sick headkick KO on TUF tonight.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/DerekBrunson/status/928361307232964608

lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

lol

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Make a discord for if the forums die and just post the link in the op. iRC is ancient and discord is not.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

If steroids can stop someone from being Hermes Franca then Hermes Franca needs to be taking a lot more steroids

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
steroids didnt stop hermes franca from being outsteroided by muscle shark

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

it's amazing that sean sherk ever won a fight with those stubby arms of his

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
thiago alves' reach was only 2cm longer than sherk's, as well (although all of those measurements are poo poo because of the stupid way they measure reach).

igor vovchanchyn's reach was the same as alves' and he was a heavyweight :staredog:

Neurosis fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Nov 9, 2017

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Lid posted:

steroids didnt stop hermes franca from being outsteroided by muscle shark

Isn't that the fight where the crowd got bored and started chanting STE-ROIDS

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
man i'm bummed out about the holloway / edgar fight. it was the last intriguing fight at featherweight for max. he can have fun fights against cub and tkz but i don't really care. at least the upside to dom's injury is there's no obvious contender so tj can fight mm

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Make a discord for if the forums die and just post the link in the op. iRC is ancient and discord is not.

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
see you guys on sherdog

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
On sherdog keven isnt a gimmick its the norm

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
I won't really see you guys because I got banned for repeatedly posting a hot viggo mortensen penis gif from eastern promises

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Lid posted:

On sherdog keven isnt a gimmick its the norm

I hope the repo men take this post first

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

i will be sad if we lose this, it's the only place i can tolerate the MMA posting/news and it's one of my favorite online places to check daily :(

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

What about the discord that Hulkamatt and those guys started in the Modpocalypse which killed Fatherdog?

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I am not posting on a discord or any other technology platform with a stupid name.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
It's ok, Joe Lauzon will make the web site

mewse
May 2, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

It's ok, Joe Lauzon will make the web site

He's probably already created the subreddit

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
We could have gone to reddit but they just deleted r/incels so now there isn't really a forum for us.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Fat Twitter Man posted:

I am not posting on a discord or any other technology platform with a stupid name.

Yea, gotta keep it above board on Something Awful powered by Vbulletin

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
Discord isn't so bad. It's basically a graphically enhanced IRC. You can have voice chat which would be interesting for live watching fight cards.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Trast posted:

Discord isn't so bad. It's basically a graphically enhanced IRC. You can have voice chat which would be interesting for live watching fight cards.

Not sure how many people want to listen to 15 guys breathlessly masturbating during Sage Northcutt fights

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Bluedeanie posted:

Not sure how many people want to listen to 15 guys breathlessly masturbating during Sage Northcutt fights

Given the thread content lately the over on that sounds like the safer bet.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

bjpenn.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Bluedeanie posted:

I would switch to the SAP cortxbomb programming.

• Locked thread