Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

small soft dad Chris Jericho is a big roid monster come to expose New Japan to people without the skill (?) to watch it. Cool take, caller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

"He's at a clear disadvantage because he's not on the juice!" says man who apparently thinks wrestling is real

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Defiance Industries posted:

"He's at a clear disadvantage because he's not on the juice!" says man who apparently thinks wrestling is real

wrestling is real, what the gently caress is wrong with you?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

WWE is fake. In Japan, they hit each other for real

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

its a really funny troll post

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
jericho took steroids and now he's very tall and scary

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Chris Jerichos roided carcass flying to Nippon.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Wrestling is real, people are fake.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Bill Goldberg posted:

jericho took steroids and now he's very tall and scary

I assume they're the kind of steroids they take in the NBA so that you can be taller and jump higher.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I love how there's no mention of Billy loving Gunn wrestling in NJPW but Jericho is obviously on steroids

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
A lot of people taking a /wooo/ post at face value, for some reason.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The guy who said Chris Jericho is tall is actually wronger than the decision To birth me

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

dsriggs posted:

A lot of people taking a /wooo/ post at face value, for some reason.

I feel like if you just assume the worst with reddit you're going to be correct far more often than not

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

DJExile posted:

I feel like if you just assume the worst with reddit you're going to be correct far more often than not

/wooo/ isn't reddit

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cavauro posted:

The guy who said Chris Jericho is tall is actually wronger than the decision To birth me

Life is actually good.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

exploded mummy posted:

/wooo/ isn't reddit

oh whoops they're 4chan

y'know what my point stands anyway

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

*420chan

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cavauro posted:

:smith:

Love yourself dude, it's healthy

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Crazy Vince and his diversity kick

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Diversity kick makes me want to see a wrestler use a finisher called The Affirmative Action.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Lunatic Sledge posted:

It's always funny when white dudes get pissy about "diversity" from big companies, because that poo poo is 100% about marketing to new demographics so what they're actually saying is "this company is not advertising specifically to me any more, so it's RUINED."

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

It still bewilders me that people think the World part of WWE only stands for the USA(and sometimes Canada).

Also perplexing WWE has a staff of white dudes writing dialogue for people of color but that's another gripe for another day.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
But Michael PS Hayes is the blackest man in the company

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

But Michael PS Hayes is the blackest man in the company

I will never get over Michael PS Hayes thinking that it was okay to say "I'm more of a Ni--er than you", and to Mark Henry of all people and lived.

Mark Henry is a good dude.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Lunatic Sledge posted:

I agree, Nakamura is talentless, Jinder was an excellent world champion choice because of his in-ring ability, and making fans happy is stupid.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Gonzo McFee posted:

I will never get over Michael PS Hayes thinking that it was okay to say "I'm more of a Ni--er than you", and to Mark Henry of all people and lived.

I was just listening to an old Jericho podcast with HHH, and the subject of HHH (and Jericho) cutting their hair came up. HHH's reason was he wasn't a full time wrestler anymore, he was suits every day, etc. He said "Who did I think I was, Michael Hayes?"

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Wait what the gently caress? I need to hear this story because goddrat that takes some balls as well as some insane willpower.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

ShootaBoy posted:

Wait what the gently caress? I need to hear this story because goddrat that takes some balls as well as some insane willpower.

You have heard the story. Michael said poo poo to mark. Mark didnt react because we have to show control and restraint lest we be savage animals. I wish that was me I would have skull hosed michael hayes right there. dick in eye.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

ShootaBoy posted:

Michael Hayes reckons he's down with the Blacks due to him dressing like a cartoon pimp and felt comfortable enough to say that the Mark Henry. He got "suspended" and nothing more was done.

Hayes has also tried to get Rosa, who has been to rehab for the drink, to come out with him for a drink. He got suspended for that as well.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He also danced of Terry Gordy's grave, as a tribute.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Gonzo McFee posted:

Michael Hayes reckons he's down with the Blacks due to him dressing like a cartoon pimp and felt comfortable enough to say that the Mark Henry. He got "suspended" and nothing more was done.

Hayes has also tried to get Rosa, who has been to rehab for the drink, to come out with him for a drink. He got suspended for that as well.

According to Hayes during his JBL interview, it was pretty much up to Mark Henry whether or not Hayes kept his job.

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2016/03/29/329-wwe-network-special-report-legends-jbl-michael-hayes-interview-hayes-talks-wrestling-career-mark-henry-incident-hes-learned-past-grateful-alive-rise-fall/ posted:

Hayes addressed the Mark Henry Incident from several years ago where he used the n-word around Henry. Hayes said that when he and Gordy were on the road, they listened to a lot of Richard Pryor, who used the n-word in a casual way. Hayes said he did not have the sense enough to understand that it could not be seen that way by other people.

“I was wrong for doing it. I was intoxicated when Mark and I had that incident. I never called Mark that. I just said that I was more ‘n’ than he was. But, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that hurt Mark Henry. And if you say something that hurts somebody, especially when you didn’t mean to, then you need to own up to it. I did that,” Hayes said.

“I went to take care of that. I met with Mark and his wife. To Mark’s credit, it was up to him whether I kept my job or not. Mark did not want to see me go. Mark had a lot of power in that decision. I was in the room with him, Stephanie (McMahon), John Laurinaitis, and some legal counsel. Mark was asked point-blank – ‘Do you think Michael is a racist?’ He said no.”

Hayes said the good that came out of the situation was it humbled him and made him learn that he can’t go around saying what he wants. “I needed to learn. I needed to be broken down and humbled at that time,” Hayes said. JBL noted Hayes lost a lot from that. Hayes said he lost his VP position, three months of pay, and bonuses. “And that’s nobody’s fault but mine,” he said.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

One time Mark Henry stole my uncles Big Mac

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I am starving, as Mark Henry burst into my home and rolled up all my pots and pans.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I like the assertion that Yokozuna and Mahal aren't actually Asian.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Oh man, watching folks finding out for the first time that people from India will refer to themselves as Asian is the best.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Oh man, watching folks finding out for the first time that people from India will refer to themselves as Asian is the best.

I just want to ask them what continent they think India is on and watch them either hang themselves with the rope I just handed them, or watch their brains implode.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Gaz-L posted:

I just want to ask them what continent they think India is on and watch them either hang themselves with the rope I just handed them, or watch their brains implode.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_subcontinent
:goonsay:

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

Lunatic Sledge posted:

You know, an ACTUAL asian

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Maxwell Lord posted:

I like the assertion that Yokozuna and Mahal aren't actually Asian.

I mean, if you were born in california and are samoan, does that make you an asian? Wouldn't he be more of an, I dunno, australian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

>/woo/