Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Oh my gosh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Confirmed, kiddie diddler.

https://twitter.com/DevlinBarrett/status/928682291123154944

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

Uhm.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/928681128978010113

Looks like Roy Moore might be a kiddie diddler?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

jfc

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Its Alabama. What's shocking?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Shouldn't have read that article after eating lunch.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Alabama will elect a child rapist before they elect a democrat.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
If we don't hear, "Well, she probably led him on a little" from some hickadoo down Roll Tide(!) Way before the day is out I'll be shocked.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
My Bingo card is full

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I've been to a lot of states. Ohio is definitely the most boring, but Alabama is by far the worst. This will probably help Moore's poll numbers.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

CommieGIR posted:

Its Alabama. What's shocking?

Wouldn't this make him more popular in 'Bama?

IT THIER CULTURE!!!!!?!!!!

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

psydude posted:

I've been to a lot of states. Ohio is definitely the most boring, but Alabama is by far the worst. This will probably help Moore's poll numbers.

The state itself seems pretty nice. The people themselves trip over themselves to be actively horrible.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

dylan roof sentenced to death

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

not caring here posted:

The state itself seems pretty nice. The people themselves trip over themselves to be actively horrible.

In terms of the physical landscape itself? Yes, it's gorgeous (although the northern parts are really just an extension of Tennessee). Birmingham is also a vibrant city with a lot of culture.

But holy gently caress the people there. Between Easy Rider, To Kill a Mockingbird, Selma, and that episode of Top Gear, you can get a pretty good idea.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I give anyone rich/powerful a 50% chance of being a pedophile now. People are disgusting

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

dylan roof sentenced to death

Wasn't he already?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

Wasn't he already?

The Klan is coming to bust him out of prison and install him governor.

Aaaaaany day now...

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Other things I learned from the article are that Moore dropped out for a bit to resin as a kickboxer and also to work as a rancher in Australia

oh and also that some of the parents were totally cool with a 35 year old dating their underage daughters

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me
Wait you mean....a queer hater is actually a huge pervert? Well color me shocked, never heard of that happening before.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Probably won't mean poo poo until a couple more people come forward, but there's a good chance that'll happen with the way the pedophile dominoes keep falling these days.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

Probably won't mean poo poo until a couple more people come forward, but there's a good chance that'll happen with the way the pedophile dominoes keep falling these days.

I'm not one of the "nothing matters" pessimists of this thread, but I really doubt it will matter. Moore will still win Alabama, and Republicans will support him the whole way. The one good thing about it is that it will give fuel for Democrats in more competitive races to throw on the fire: Republicans now embrace a man who groped a 14 year old girl.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/928691275632709633

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I didn't even want to have sex with 14 year olds when I was 14 years old, what the gently caress is wrong with these dudes?

This sounds like a joke but I'm serious.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Its all about power and forcing your will onto others

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Slim Pickens posted:

Four women are quoted in the article. I assume there are more because there always are.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
By the way, Louis C.K. appears to be hosed too.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/928693232225177600

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
All this talk of KSA land forces crossing multiple countries is premature IMO.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

You mean the guy accused of masturbating infront of female comics might be a sexual predator? The writing is on the wall for these assholes and it's good they're finally facing consequences

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I didn't even want to have sex with 14 year olds when I was 14 years old, what the gently caress is wrong with these dudes?

This sounds like a joke but I'm serious.

Kiddy diddlers don't make sense, they just wanna gently caress kids.

It isn't even about sex, it's about power and control. 37 year old screws a 14 year old, who has the power in that relationship? Having total power, that's why they do it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'd like to say Alabama would get a dem senator, but in my heart I know that Alabama is a trash heap that only exists to disappoint anyone with a functioning brain.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

Four women are quoted in the article. I assume there are more because there always are.

https://twitter.com/Susan_Hennessey/status/928683731858149381

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Casimir Radon posted:

I'd like to say Alabama would get a dem senator, but in my heart I know that Alabama is a trash heap that only exists to disappoint anyone with a functioning brain.

On the other hand, if Alabama gets a Dem senator it may as well be Ragnarok for the GOP.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
There is also no mechanism for Roy Moore to withdraw or get pulled.

https://twitter.com/derektmuller/status/928687268663095296

The next Senator from Alabama will be a pedophile.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Well he could die. That would fix that problem, among others.

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/928646495196368898

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Well he could die. That would fix that problem, among others.

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/928646495196368898

That is an aggressively ugly suit

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Comments on this are still the best. I didn't realize WaPo was so controversial

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

There is also no mechanism for Roy Moore to withdraw or get pulled.

https://twitter.com/derektmuller/status/928687268663095296

The next Senator from Alabama will be a pedophile.

I sincerely doubt their hands are tied when it comes to ousting a loving pedo from office. It's up to the will of the people.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I just voted yes, which meant logging into Twitter for the first time in five years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

TheGreasyStrangler posted:

It's up to the will of the people.

lol

• Locked thread