Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

:henget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Conor Mcgregor is high on the drug "cocaine"

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Thoroughly good poo poo. I hope they lock him up and throw away the key!

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Long Arms & Cocaine is the best base for MMA. We see it over and over.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

What a good and fun day :)

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Zordon from power rangers but it's just a big hologram of Dana calmly asking not to throw monster energy drink

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The guy fights like it's his job. Lay off

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

The Power In a single monster r brand energy drink is enough to make even a normally kind and sane man like Conor into a beast. This stuff should absolutely kept out of the hands of children & if you were hit by a thrown can and a little seeped into your skin you would need to lock yourself away for 2-5 days, or risk killing everyone you see.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

They already took it down

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

chaleski posted:

They already took it down

He was allegedly arrested at his hotel for getting in a fight.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

bald man weird times

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
personally i don't think conor is staying in a hotel in dublin

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Memento posted:

bald man weird times

Billy Corgan, despite releasing one of the best double albums of the nineties, is legitimately the weird rear end in this picture.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
That whole podcast sucked. Joe was struggling to find things to say for the whole first half. Gotta get back on that weed.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Nierbo posted:

That whole podcast sucked. Joe was struggling to find things to say for the whole first half. Gotta get back on that weed.

He is back on the weed, he was super high with Owen Benjamin the other day.

Thanks for the heads up though, I'll give that one a miss.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Billy Corgan, despite releasing one of the best double albums of the nineties, is legitimately the weird rear end in this picture.

On this weeks Joe Rogan Podcast, a bald eccentric speaks to Billy Corgan

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Conor stuff is really loving lame. He’s smart enough to realize how weak he looks doing that kind of thing. Mental game 0/10 get ya poo poo together boy

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
between rogan and corgan idk who is stupider

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Bundt Cake posted:

between rogan and corgan idk who is stupider

Billy Corgan tried to buy TNA. He is waaaaaay dumber.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Rogan is an entertaining insane goof who seems genuine and passionate about the things he talks about even when they’re obnoxious

Corgan made some good albums and has been a dumb piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat since

Rogan wins

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Kilometers Davis posted:

Rogan is an entertaining insane goof who seems genuine and passionate about the things he talks about even when they’re obnoxious

Corgan made some good albums and has been a dumb piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat since

Rogan wins

dont get me wrong i think they both have some talent

but theyre so dumb

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Bundt Cake posted:

dont get me wrong i think they both have some talent

but theyre so dumb

Rogan seems like a Henry Rollins type if Henry starting doing shrooms and spending all day thinking about being mauled my chimpanzees

That’s p cool tho imo

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Kilometers Davis posted:

Rogan seems like a Henry Rollins type if Henry starting doing shrooms and spending all day thinking about being mauled my chimpanzees

That’s p cool tho imo

Rogans smartened up in what he says but he still doesnt get funny jokes comedians tell to his face, etc. For awhile his podcast was amazing because it was a 10 minute over under on insane bigfoot, ufo, whatever, talk. Which animal was most badass or something. He's really dumb

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Bundt Cake posted:

Rogans smartened up in what he says but he still doesnt get funny jokes comedians tell to his face, etc. For awhile his podcast was amazing because it was a 10 minute over under on insane bigfoot, ufo, whatever, talk. Which animal was most badass or something. He's really dumb

I have no argument against this

But Billy Corgan is dumber

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

slev posted:

Maybe he will finally retire now

Conor's got YEARS of antics left in him.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Conor is crazy but that dude in the cage deserved a smack. He was literally trying to push him off the cage when he had his hands in the air. I'd smack him too.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Let's not let this distract us from the important news, that Charlie "Hot Brain" Ward now has a winning record.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

You don't have to defend a belt if you're banned from MMA

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Watch Conor turn this into another 7-8 figure payday somehow.

Anderson, go home and be a family man (once your dick starts working again).

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Mark Goddard had a perfect chance to take McGregor down and set up a super fight, but didn't take it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

McGregor should fill in vs Kelvin at a catchweight.

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Our favourite son Mike Perry has made it known that he is ready to gently caress Kelvin up

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
That would be a cool fight

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/929416301868707841

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
not sure why aldo wants to get embarrassed again but ok

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Why

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Aldo's gonna get hurt.

I wonder who will fight Lamas now.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

TheCool69 posted:

Our favourite son Mike Perry has made it known that he is ready to gently caress Kelvin up

IF Kelvin could keep food out of his mouth long enough to make 170 he’d wreck platinum Mike.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
well that isn't what anyone wanted at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Congratulations to Jose Aldo on his retirement, it's been a hell of a career

• Locked thread