Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

hello and welcome to the united states of america. in case you didn't know, we started off as a colony (13 of them, in fact) of Great Britain, from which we obtained lots of customs. from Great Britain, we developed a love of tea, statutory law, and, apparently, statutory rape. much like our crooked tooth forebears across the pond, it seems like wherever we look in our media and in our politics, there are a host of diddlers, weirdos, and creeps around every corner. let's make bets on :siren: AMERICA'S NEXT SEX PEST :siren:

:radcat:RULES:radcat:
your post should contain:
- who you think :siren: AMERICA'S NEXT SEX PEST :siren: will be
- a couple sentences as to why you think this person will be the next sex pest

all entries must be in by Sunday at 3pm EST. i'll make a new thread where we can vote and discuss the viability of the Sex Pest Applicants

will your favorite contestant become the next sex pest? there's only one way to find out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Eric Trump. Keeping the family tradition + afflicted with moderate to severe sex cannibal face

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

my applicant for :siren: AMERICA'S NEXT SEX PEST :siren: is....

This loving guy!

Why is he going to be AMERICA'S NEXT SEX PEST?
that's a fantastic question, thank you for asking. carrying the same sometimes uncomfortable sex jokes as Louis CK, the weird white dude feminism as Joss Whedon, and the entitlement complex needed to jiggle your hog in front of someone obviously not interested, Maher presents quite the punch for his fellow sex pest contenders! Maher becoming :siren: AMERICA'S NEXT SEX PEST :siren: would also have the added benefit of giving republicans a thorough deflection. don't count his fellow liberals out of the fight though if this happens, the amount of diddlers needs to be bipartisan to sleep well at night. can't have all of the sex pests on one side of the aisle now!

it is for these reasons that i think that Maher will be the next sex pest. thank you all for reading

zen death robot
May 27, 2001
This smug looking fucker:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Every Netflix star is a rapist.

Bojack too probs.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

zen death robot posted:

This smug looking fucker:

id bet if something was gonna come out about him or carlson it woulda come out during the ailes/orielly time. hannity is just too loving lame to sexually harass people

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i would've gone with bryan singer but that's basically a gimmie

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

My vote is George W. Bush.

Son of GHWB, who has been found to be a current sex pest, Dubya has a past he doesn't like to talk about in which he used his connections to make money and later was born again. Did he non-consenually touch a few butts before being born again? After? It doesn't matter, his approval ratings are getting above 50% and we need to be reminded that he as president did all of the terrible things we are currently worried about Trump doing as president.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

I'm voting Andrew Cuomo.

Everyone who's followed New York State/City politics knows he's got a vindictive streak which could easily have resulted in sex crime, possibly directed at someone who spurned his affections or broke up with him. I'd guess from the time he felt the most entitled and possibly careless, when he was policy advisor for his Dad, Governor Mario Cuomo.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I was gonna vote for this guy -

because he was a sex-crazed leading man and party animal who went into Republican loving politics, then in the process of pulling the photo and typing up my explanation I discovered he'd already been accused of sex pestery during his gubernatorial run.

But gently caress it, I think there's probably more and worse than what he's already been accused of.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

let's just go with a whole slew of high level tech dudes, like silicon valley will be the next hollywood

it's almost as much of an open secret as the weinstein poo poo

rich nerdy whitemen + the power to ruin womens careers = no consquences, at least not so far

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Feranon posted:

let's just go with a whole slew of high level tech dudes, like silicon valley will be the next hollywood

rich nerdy whitemen + the power to ruin womens careers = no consquences, at least not so far

Elon musk hosed a child

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Feranon posted:

unfortunately we only have one sex pest award. who is the most red-pilled tech dude?

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Business Gorillas posted:

unfortunately we only have one sex pest award. who is the most red-pilled tech dude?

its gotta be Peter Thiel

rear end in a top hat has spent a considerable amount on other people's lawsuits against media outlets in retaliation for publishing details of his proclivities. i feel reasonably confident there's something in there he doesn't want to get out.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Iridium posted:

its gotta be Peter Thiel

rear end in a top hat has spent a considerable amount on other people's lawsuits against media outlets in retaliation for publishing details of his proclivities. i feel reasonably confident there's something in there he doesn't want to get out.

This guy has definitely raped and murdered a child

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I guess it was to be expected that America would ask Britain to hold its beer for a sex abuse scandal

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Lawman 0 posted:

and drank its blood

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Lawman 0 posted:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The last thing anyone sees

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
I'll be damned if Alex Jones hasn't raped SOMETHING while scarfing down texas chilli and nootropics

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

logikv9 posted:

i would've gone with bryan singer but that's basically a gimmie

i thought he already has been outed, or is that what you're saying

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Business Gorillas posted:

hmmmmmmmm :thunk:

gently caress it, lets go with zuck

mark zuckerberg regularly follows women into the restroom and peels back his human skin, forcing them to view the writhing mass of millions of fire ants that he has in place of human organs

it wouldn't be a sex thing except he only does it to women, and the ants do in fact form a lil boner whenever he does it

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

there's different kinds of sex pest categories so there should be multiple qualifiers and honorable mentions

jack dorsey is going to make a nine hour long version of that incel catfishing video

peter thiel is trying to make literally every conservative gay person an AIDS vector, not just the ones in the US

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

James Franco

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Keifer Sutherland

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

@jack is more likely to be a nazi than a sex pest imo

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Badger of Basra posted:

why not both?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

^^^

Badger of Basra posted:

lmao my dude, modern nazis are giant loving incels who think their inbred whiteness is a birthright to the attention of women

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Nice, I hope this breaks soon to ruin yet another film premiere

also: Seth Rogen

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Bill Motherfucking Murray

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Robert Downy Jr

Probably did a lot of awful poo poo when he was hosed up, probably did a lot of awful poo poo when he got clean and gained confidence when his career rebounded.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Dreylad posted:

i thought he already has been outed, or is that what you're saying

i think he was outed but it fell by the wayside because this was years ago and unfortunately nobody cared

he still made big movies after that i think

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
What's the point of this thread when the OP already posted the obvious winner

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Jeff Goldblum

Because life, uh, finds a way.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

dan schneider.

https://twitter.com/soberloren/status/909176761325375488

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol @ Sulu

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
takei nooooo

tbh im not terribly surprised

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

Going to go with a real dark horse and say Chelsea Handler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I guess Bones and Spock (total creeps) are dead but Shatner already murdered one wife and I assume has a ton of skeletons in the closet.