Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Will we ever know the truth about Christopher Walken murdering Natalie Wood?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Oh yeah, Fred Armisen is apparently a giant creep. Dunno if he's a rapist or just a creep.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Jack Twitter

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'm gonna guess Kevin Spacey. He's a good actor but he seems shady as gently caress.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

lol spacey's best roles were always creepy/villainous and I guess we know why. he wasn't acting :haw:

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Jack Twitter

this would be my second guess behind zuckerberg. twitter's non-response to gg/altright harassment and verification of literal nazis speaks volumes more than whatever bs excuses jack tweets. dude still follows notch too, long after he contracted rabies

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Tom Gorman posted:

I'm gonna guess Kevin Spacey. He's a good actor but he seems shady as gently caress.

:thunk:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Tom Gorman posted:

uuh.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Feranon posted:

this would be my second guess behind zuckerberg. twitter's non-response to gg/altright harassment and verification of literal nazis speaks volumes more than whatever bs excuses jack tweets. dude still follows notch too, long after he contracted rabies
jack dorsey's eventual meltdown into incel manifesto sobbing will be a sight to behold, bonus points if it gets put on facebook instead of twitter

and i'm pretty sure zuck's sex scandal is that he's actually incredibly non-responsive in bed, because he's not a human being

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Eugghghghghgh.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/786889811739172864

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Well everybody knew this already.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

dude, that dan schneider thread. all of those nick shows were kinda "after my time" so I had no idea. holy loving moses

like yeah that'd definitely explain amanda bynes and jamie spears

usually america is so much more reserved about sex than it is violence, like I remember the huge 90s/early 00s outrages against violent cartoons and games. so how did this turd get so much blatantly sexual poo poo involving minors into his numerous, award winning shows for kids? where was the angry soccer mom brigade when icarly was getting her toes sucked or whatever? :psyduck:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm not reading a twitter thread, you jerks

my guess is Chevy Chase. he's a piece of poo poo in so many ways, so it's only natural to add "sex pest" to his list of personality flaws

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

*slide whistle*

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm so glad george takei has been outed as a sex pest. he transitioned seamlessly from "the online celebrity version of your old aunt who mass-forwards unfunny emails" to "so mad about trump he may be insane"

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I kind of doubt George Takei's a sex pest. The allegation against him is the only one so far I didn't think was true.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I kind of doubt George Takei's a sex pest. The allegation against him is the only one so far I didn't think was true.

then how come he never came back for a special episode of TNG?

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Over Easy posted:

then how come he never came back for a special episode of TNG?

Because TNG is dogshit?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

ErichZahn posted:

Because TNG is dogshit?

:stare:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

ErichZahn posted:

Because TNG is dogshit?

YOU loving TAKE THAT BACK!

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ErichZahn posted:

Because TNG is dogshit?

somebody get tihs to the hot take thread

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
it's gotta be Sam Rockwell

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
putting my money on mike meyers

e: poo poo hes canadian. adam carolla seems like a saef bet

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

ErichZahn posted:

Because TNG is dogshit?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Well everybody knew this already.

he still has a job

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i don't think anyhone claimed gary goddard or knows who he is probably because i don't

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/929069070384758784

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

There was this reddit thread last year from a child actor saying he was hosed in a hollywood diddler ring and became a heroin addict and everyone was trying to guess which sitcom he was in but basically I have to say is that Bryan Cranston is gonna be outed as a pedophile since the days from Malcolm in the Middle.

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

jared leto rapes people

but for speculation it's going to be pharrell williams. creepy guy!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

ErichZahn posted:

Because TNG is dogshit?

https://i.imgur.com/Dc0ikL6.gifv

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Business Gorillas posted:

unfortunately we only have one sex pest award. who is the most red-pilled tech dude?

My nomination is:

Peter Thiel

My reasoning:

He's an internet libertarian who's gone hard on crazy schemes like building his own lawless island (no sex crime possibility there, no sir). He has no qualms about literally draining the blood of the young in a futile bid for immortality. He's also on record saying that Silicon Valley is too politically correct, especially when it comes to sex and consent (not a red flag). In addition, he's openly aligned himself with America's Sexmonster-in-Chief and it would be completely believable that their alliance extends to sex pestery. The only wrinkle is that he's gay and young men are less likely to come forward as victims. However, if I had to choose between Thiel and the Zuck for who is more likely a Sex Pest, it's Thiel all the way.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

this guy:
https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/929709895603097600

my prediction: baby rapist

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

ErichZahn posted:

Because TNG is dogshit?

mods?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
there's no way joe biden isn't

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

What, he's right.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bip Roberts posted:

Will we ever know the truth about Christopher Walken murdering Natalie Wood?

oldie but goodie~

a pale ghost
Dec 31, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

Bill Motherfucking Murray

a pale ghost
Dec 31, 2008

exmarx posted:

joe biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred