Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.
The worst thing I've read about Larry Clark was apparently that shot of Bijou Phillips' crotch in Bully was a shot they didn't let her know about and were trying to pick up on the sly. Here we go:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2002/mar/03/features.magazine

quote:

Bijou doesn't like Bully much. She doesn't feel she should even be doing press for it. There's a lot of gratuitous sex in it. The camerawork verges on the creepy. Shots constantly linger on her and her co-star Rachel Miner's bodies. At one point, for no apparent reason, we get a lingering shot up an ill-fitting pair of hotpants to Bijou's half-naked crotch. Bijou rolls her bright brown eyes. 'What the gently caress is that bullshit? That's not OK,' she says, angrily. 'I'm sitting there doing a scene and they're shooting down my crotch.'

Maybe she shouldn't have expected more from a Larry Clark movie. Bijou claims she asked to see the dailies and was refused. Only when she saw the final cut did she realise how predatory the camerawork was. She sat in the screening right behind the movie's head of photography, Steve Gainer. He probably wished he'd chosen another seat. Every time a dubious shot appeared she leaned forward and slapped him round the head. 'That's so disrespectful. I think the movie could have been so much better,' she says, pulling on her cigarette and gazing out of the photo-studio windows out over the Hudson. 'It doesn't need that bullshit. It's like, OK Larry, yeah, you're a pervert. The whole loving world knows you're a creepy pervert. Do you have to rub it in everyone's face?'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Timby posted:

One thing I wonder whether or not will come out is if there was funny business happening on the set of Nowhere Boy. Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Sam Taylor-Wood met when she cast him, he turned 18 during the film's production, and they announced their engagement a few months later at the movie's premiere -- when she was 42.

Nothing about that seems right to me.

This is a thing that has always bothered me, as if I recall correctly they were sort of "dating" waaaaay before he turned 18. :gonk:

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

K. Waste posted:

The worst thing I've read about Larry Clark was apparently that shot of Bijou Phillips' crotch in Bully was a shot they didn't let her know about and were trying to pick up on the sly. Here we go:

Larry Clark pulling a Verhoeven, I see.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

K. Waste posted:

There is sooooo much going on in/with that film.

Bijou is awesome.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

Plenty of people on Daily Kos thought that the photo of Anthony Weiner's junk was doctored and the whole thing was just an invention of Breitbart, right until he confessed it was true.

This part: " We more typically tell absolutely nobody for years, because we are terrified. Just read the accounts from the accusers of Moore, Spacey, Trump, etc. for what a typical one looks like" isn't actually true even by the narrow standards the author sets. A person who dated Moore's accuser has corroborated her story by saying she told him about it. I'm fairly sure there was corroboration of some of Trump's accusers telling people they knew about what happened at the time, too. That's really just about the only way you can corroborate old claims like these.

The defense of Takei would be that there really isn't a lot of evidence (to us) so far. All we know is that he's been accused by one person, who told four 'longtime' friends at some point. It's not nothing, but it's a lot less than for other cases.

Pedro De Heredia fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Nov 12, 2017

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

You will probably have to wait for more people to come out against Takei to get rid of the "I'm just asking questions" crowd.

Louis CK had a similar buffer, but in his case it was "Well it's just sexual misconduct among friends," and literally the only reason that melted away is because CK went "Yeah, this was dead wrong and I'm taking a break."

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Also worth noting: This has highlighted that the Howard Stern show is considered a horrific-behavior-safe-space by everyone. Nothing the president of the United States said on Stern has mattered, people just laugh it off because it's been around so long, and I think the implicit assumption being made is that it's all jokes.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
Speaking of people who we're surprised haven't been accused of anything yet, how about James Franco?

He pretty blatantly tried to have sex with a 17 year old girl via Instagram a few years ago.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

There is sooooo much going on in/with that film.

Bijou is awesome.

Yeah, I still love it to death and as a matter of principle I disagree that it's gratuitous - but, yeah, don't loving get pick-up shots of your cast without their consent, douchebag, if you still want it to be over the edge just find something else to shoot consensually, you fuckin' already have a part where a sociopath makes a sad fad kid watch a twinky drug addict blow a dildo, Bijou Phillips' trim really isn't that much of an 'extra push.'

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

Timeless Appeal posted:

I get that our justice system is a key part of our society, but I think it's misguided to use as the corner stone for how we discuss these cases. It's especially true when sexual assault cases are often hard to prove and often the accusations are delayed due to fear from the victim. People are allowed to say, "I don't want to work with that creepy dude who basically married his adopted daughter."

I don't really have any issue with people making a choice to not work with Woody Allen. People can look at the evidence and decide whatever they want. But there is a difference between a decision made by an individual, and a broader claim that Hollywood as a professional environment and artistic community, should cast him off entirely. That's not really great.

Also, the issue isn't his relationship with Soon Yi Previn (and conflating them isn't a good idea).

Pedro De Heredia fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Nov 13, 2017

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Pedro De Heredia posted:

I don't really have any issue with people making a choice to not work with Woody Allen. People can look at the evidence and decide whatever they want. But there is a difference between a decision made by an individual, and a broader claim that Hollywood as a professional environment and artistic community, should cast him off entirely. That's not really great.

Also, the issue isn't his relationship with Soon Yi Previn (and conflating them isn't a good idea).

yeah, whenever i talk to people about Woody Allen and mention my severe distaste for the man, someone always says "well yeah, he's a creep, but she wasn't his *actual* daughter" and I have to inform them that, no, I'm talking about his actual, blood-related daughter who he molested when she was like, 8. The Soon Yi stuff is like a canary in the coalmine of Allen's creepiness.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 273 days!
I see that SA is 18 now, so I don't have to feel bad when I say gently caress these dead gay forums :unsmith:

This has been my attempt at levity in a very depressing thread. I'm here all night, folks.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

K. Waste posted:

I didn't recognize that actress' name, so I googled her and this is what I got:

https://hornetapp.com/stories/daniel-franzese-bijou-phillips-bully/

quote:

Daniel Franzese Recalls Brutal Harassment by Bijou Phillips on the Set of ‘Bully’

Recent Hollywood scandals involving Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and others have seemed to open the floodgates. Actors, actresses and others are seizing new opportunities to voice their past struggles, all in an effort to expose unfair business practices, shine a light on sex predators and generally call out monstrous behavior by industry elites. The latest to come forward with shocking allegations is Daniel Franzese, star of Mean Girls and Looking, who on Facebook recounted stories of serious bullying at the hands of actress Bijou Phillips.

Franzese and Phillips were cast in the Larry Clark-directed 2001 film Bully. The film is based on the real-life murder of Bobby Kent, as in the film a group of teens plot to murder the friend who has for years emotionally and physically abused them. The film also stars Brad Renfro, Michael Pitt and Nick Stahl.

Among Franzese’s claims are that Phillips routinely body-shamed him on the film set, repeatedly ridiculed him publicly and even physically assaulted him. “I love the movie and my other cast mates and crew, but Bully was one of the most stressful experiences of my life on or off a set, and it was my first one.”

daniel franzese bijou phillips bully 2
Bijou Phillips (right), with husband Danny Masterson
Franzese cites Ellen Page’s recent story of homophobic abuse at the hands of X-Men 3 director Brett Ratner as the inspiration for telling his own story.

Here is the Daniel Franzese account of bullying at the hands of Bijou Phillips:

‪I am telling this story of homophobia and abuse because Ellen Page shared hers. On my first film Bully I was harassed by Bijou Phillips the entire shoot. She body shamed me and ridiculed me about my sexuality‬ and physically assaulted me. I was scared and closeted and feared for my job.

It started with a lot of eye‪-rolling whenever we spoke but‪ ‬escalated when we did a cast shoot for the poster‪.‬ ‪A‬s we were shooting, she kept loudly saying, “Are you gay?!” and laughing‪ while ‬the producers‪ ‬and photographer did nothing‪ ‬to stop her, but some of my cast — like Micheal Pitt and Brad Renfro — kept telling her to shut up‪ ‬but she continued to say “Are You Gay?!” like 10 times, making sure to be loud enough for everyone to hear. I reluctantly told her i was bi, which at the time was how I was choosing to‪ ‬identify as “Q” wasn’t known to be an option yet, and to be honest I don’t know that I had many gay experiences at that time in my life. I was an extremely late bloomer.

She cackled and‪ said “Ha! He’s bi!” And then when I showed up to work the next day in front of the crew she was screaming, “Oh look! The bi guy is here!” ‬

‪I was playing straight in the film, and in life, and was so fearful of my job because it was my first movie. Later on in the production I had a scene where my character had to take his shirt off. It was an extremely vulnerable moment for me because I was not at all the type of guy comfortable with taking my clothes off in front of anyone at that point in my life. I was the chubby kid who wore his shirt in the pool.

So I take my shirt off in the scene and she breaks character and she pointed at my body and at the top of her lungs yelled “Ewwww gross!!!” She laughed and pointed at me and continued to berate me. They call cut and I had to walk off-set to collect myself. Brad Renfro (RIP) started crying and he followed me off-set, grabbed my face and kissed me. He told me not to listen to her, that I was beautiful and such a great actor, etc., and I loved him and respected him so much for that moment.

We continued on with my scene and she made taunting faces during all of our camera coverage, prompting Brad to yell, “Someone give me a real actress!” It’s an odd thing, but when you are afraid to show your body, being pointed at and laughed at could possibly be the worst thing that can happen.

In the long run I grew from that moment, and since the worst already happened I have never been afraid to take off my shirt since. That day when it happened was brutal, though.

Bijou was dating our co-star Nick Stahl at the time, and the next day he told me he had a long talk with her that night and she was going to apologize. I told him she could keep it. I wasn’t interested, but he convinced me to talk to her. She had someone else tell me Bijou wants to talk to you, she’s in the makeup trailer. When I opened the the door she was on top of Nick in the trailer and appeared to be having sex. She laughed as I awkwardly slammed the door shut. The look on Nick’s face suggested he didn’t know I was headed in but the look on hers suggested she did.

Later she pulled me aside and said, “I’m sorry if I offended you. You actually remind me of someone.” She said Carnie Wilson, who is in her sister’s band Wilson Phillips [and] at the time was well-known for her weight issues in the media. It was meant to be a insult. She then grabbed my nipple and twisted it hard through my shirt and laughed and walked away.

I stopped talking to her for the rest of filming. When we shot one of our last scenes in a courtroom, she was walking around barefoot and the bottom of her feet were black with dirt. She was sitting behind me and kept rubbing her dirty feet on my neck. I kept swiveling the chair to move away from her and she kicked me as hard as she could in the back of the head. To this day I’m not even sure if she gave me a concussion, because I was light-headed and dizzy for a while.

On the last day of filming, our costume designer said Bijou burned her with a cigarette and I watched Bijou pelt the costume trailer with a carton of eggs. You’ll notice at the end of the film Bijou is credited with her own costumes.

Bad behavior is constantly rewarded in Hollywood, but Hollywood got her number pretty quickly and she was wrapped 10 weeks early from her next movie, Almost Famous. She’s married, a mom and Scientologist now, so maybe she is a different person. I have run into her a few times and tolerated our obligatory greetings, but I can’t imagine anyone who behaves that way in a work environment cares that there will be stories that are told about them later.

It was such a blessing to get a foot into Hollywood’s door, but I was greeted at that door with homophobia, body shaming and abuse. The way I was treated in that hostile work environment gave me a PTSD that had me stay closeted for a long time.

I have told this story to magazines, TV shows and Q&As, but I feel like it is always cut out of the article or has never really been heard. I love the movie and my other cast mates and crew, but Bully was one of the most stressful experiences of my life on or off a set, and it was my first one.

If this is true she's a loving poo poo head. What a miserable production, a middle school level bully and a pervert director.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The Bijou Phillips bullying stuff sounds lovely but its probably a different thing entirely as she would have been like 17 so she was an rear end in a top hat teenage mean girl picking on a vulnerable peer and one hopes she's grown up in the 20 years since. That's different from grown adults with power using that power to take sexual advantage of people beneath them, including sometimes children. The two things also aren't mutually exclusive.

But yeah, it sounds like a hellish production.

Phillips also has a really crazy and hosed up childhood story that includes claiming her father was abusing her sister, lots of drugs, and being homeless at age 14. None of which is an excuse for treating people badly but there's a lot there to unfold and just doesn't seem like the same kind of criticism this thread is about.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
well forget what I said earlier about Bijou for speaking out against Clark earlier, jesus chrust

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

But yeah, it sounds like a hellish production.

I had never even heard of Bully before, but Brad Renfro committed suicide, Nick Stahl got heavily into drugs (and wasn't he declared missing for a while, or homeless or something?), and I enjoyed Michael Pitt on Hannibal, but doesn't he have the reputation of being a terror to work with?

Midnight Pooptrain
Oct 13, 2012

2001's Father of the Year
I've always suspected that Renfro was taken advantage of earlier in life, like around the time he was in The Client.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I had never even heard of Bully before, but Brad Renfro committed suicide, Nick Stahl got heavily into drugs (and wasn't he declared missing for a while, or homeless or something?), and I enjoyed Michael Pitt on Hannibal, but doesn't he have the reputation of being a terror to work with?

just for comparison i went to look up how the cast of Kids was doing, and while the girls seem to have gotten out of it OK (Sevigny and Dawson still have careers and seem fairly well adjusted), the guys... not so much.

Leo Fitzpatrick (Telly): got hit by a drunk driver, had to relearn how to walk
Justin Pierce (Roach): Hung himself at the Bellagio in 2000
Harold Hunter (Harold): Cocaine overdose in 2006

i think mayyyyyybe someone should take a look at Larry Clark

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Bijou Philips career appears to be dead

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Pedro De Heredia posted:

Speaking of people who we're surprised haven't been accused of anything yet, how about James Franco?

He pretty blatantly tried to have sex with a 17 year old girl via Instagram a few years ago.

people care less because he's fairly young, hip and attractive. I think he's a creeper and a dickhead, personally.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I knew Brad Renfro in the years before he died. He actually had nothing but good things to say about Clark and wanted to work with him more.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

precision posted:

I knew Brad Renfro in the years before he died. He actually had nothing but good things to say about Clark and wanted to work with him more.

Probably didn't have a lot of good to say about Bryan Singer though.

I have no doubt that Franco is a bit of a creep, or was at least, but Jared Leto has to be making GBS threads himself about now.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
I can't imagine Michael Bay hasn't already booked a ticket to a non-extradition country.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Actually I think Michael Bay is terrified by nudity and sexuality. He fills his movies with rear end shots or whatever but it's like someone guessing what a dude would want to see. I remember a story in particular about ScarJo saying she should do a scene nude and him going "no that's crazy".

All his scantily clad women in his films are essentially depicted as hot and desirable but completely sexless.

If he's anything he's a nevernude.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
Michael "Frat Boy" Bay terrified of nudity and sexuality? On a list of things I never thought I'd hear someone unironically say, that ranks pretty high.

A Condensed History of Michael Bay being a Sexist Jerk

quote:

Back in 2009, The Observer’s Jason Solomons wrote about how Megan Fox got her role as midriff-baring Mikaela Banes in the first two Transformers films: “She told me she went to director Michael Bay’s house to audition and he made her wash his Ferrari while he filmed her. She said she didn’t know what had happened to the footage. When I put it to Bay himself, he looked suitably abashed. ‘Er, I don’t know where it is either.’”

“The first time I ever met him, I was 15 and I was an extra on Bad Boys II,” Fox told Jimmy Kimmel. “We were shooting this club scene, and they brought me in, and I was wearing a stars and stripes bikini and a red cowboy hat, and six-inch heels. And they took me to Mike and he approved it. And they said, ‘You know, Michael, she’s 15, so you can’t sit her at the bar and she can’t have a drink in her hand.’ So his solution to that problem was to then have me dancing underneath a waterfall getting soaking wet. And that’s… At 15. I was in 10th grade. So that’s sort of a microcosm of how Bay’s mind works.”

quote:

And finally, in a 2005 joint interview between Bay and colleague Scarlett Johansson about The Island, they’re asked, “What will we see on the DVD?” Bay’s response:

Scarlett naked.

e: And the thing with him not wanting ScarJo to go topless was when they were filming The Island, and it was because he needed it to get a PG-13 rating.

vvv I think I understood what he said fairly well.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Nov 13, 2017

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I don't think you're understanding what he's saying. He's saying that Michael Bay *seems to* shoot what he thinks people want to see as opposed to practicing it himself.

This thread generally seems to want to lump every single thing in a dichotomy under one single umbrella (as seen with the bullying discussion earlier), and not realize the nuance of what all these accusations are showing about society, and the different categorizations of how it plays out.

Society gives men and women a large power imbalance on average. Men generally get more successful than women, and thus, women's well being often depends on men. Since men want sex, this power imbalance creates a giant minefield that is coming to the fore now in the media with a lot of people talking about it. This doesn't just come into play in Hollywood either, managers and senior people date their underlings all the loving time, everywhere; the richer and more powerful a guy is, the more direct he often is in trying to get just-sex (as boldness is tied into power), and they often simply straight up *ask* people for sex instead of the long run around, etc. And because of the power dynamic, a lot of guys don't even realize what they are doing because *they* would never feel threatened by what they're doing. And then, some others just view women as objects and are actual predators.

The underlying point is that practically every man that is not just a painfully shy person with no gumption to do anything, ever, is guilty of some kind of sexual misconduct somewhere in their lives - as "having sex" is pretty much trial and error for guys who are taught by guys that also don't know that they are doing - everyone gets it wrong in some way along the way - and these publicized cases should serve to teach men how to navigate these waters better and to be better.

In the example of Hollywood, these cases are varying levels. And these levels are a reflection of men in general in how they relate to the relative power that they have.

Some are about people not necessarily realizing that their fame gives them relative power and that even vocal consent does not mean they should proceed because of this relative power. (Louis CK0
Some seem fully knowledgeable about that power and try to use it to bully people to give them what they want, and also don't care about age when it comes to that. (Kevin Spacey) (Weinstein)
Some are straight up rapists that forcefully take what they want. (Polanski)

The Louis CK case is a really good one because it's actually relate-able for most men and should teach those supervisors and managers and owners or senior team members to stop hitting on their juniors for that reason (as an example, every bar or restaurant owner I know in the city has slept with at least one of their employees along the way, and many of the women that work in design have at one time slept with a senior team member or someone higher up in the company). It's something hugely common among men, and this is a large issue. The other cases are more about how the structure of money and power allows people to actively be terrible, and how those structures need to be broken.

Darko fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Nov 13, 2017

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Yeah I wasn't aware of the Megan Fox carwash bikini thing though, that's pretty hosed up.

I just think all his movies horndogging has seemed performative rather than genuine.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Yeah I wasn't aware of the Megan Fox carwash bikini thing though, that's pretty hosed up.
Yet still not as hosed up as the 15 year-old Megan Fox waterfall dancing.

Al Borland Corp. posted:

I just think all his movies horndogging has seemed performative rather than genuine.
Actually, I think this is a fair observation. Bay's movies, to me, always had a feeling of being over-stylized but in a sanitized, clinical way, and having such a lack of depth and authenticity that they were practically paint-by-numbers. I think a lot of that is down to his soulless directing style.

The man himself on the otherhand is a whole other story.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Nov 13, 2017

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Bay treats sex like it's an 80s Ferrari poster.

viral spiral
Sep 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Actually I think Michael Bay is terrified by nudity and sexuality. He fills his movies with rear end shots or whatever but it's like someone guessing what a dude would want to see. I remember a story in particular about ScarJo saying she should do a scene nude and him going "no that's crazy".

All his scantily clad women in his films are essentially depicted as hot and desirable but completely sexless.

If he's anything he's a nevernude.

...How is Michael Bay scared of sexuality when his movies are filled with attractive women in seductive poses, again? I understand he's a lovely filmmaker, but this doesn't logically follow.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

-Blackadder- posted:

Michael "Frat Boy" Bay terrified of nudity and sexuality? On a list of things I never thought I'd hear someone unironically say, that ranks pretty high.

A Condensed History of Michael Bay being a Sexist Jerk

e: And the thing with him not wanting ScarJo to go topless was when they were filming The Island, and it was because he needed it to get a PG-13 rating.

vvv I think I understood what he said fairly well.

Yeah, between the Megan Fox stuff and the Romeo + Juliet laws scene in Transformers 4 there's absolutely some poo poo in Bay's past that's gonna come out, probably sometime soon.

Edit: Ah, here's the CDAN post I was looking for:

Ent Lawer posted:

Many of the high profile A list actors on the set of this huge budget box office busting project are complaining about their A list director. Apparently the director is so obsessed with finding teenage sex that he has been out every night all night long and then when he finds some teen dumb enough to hook up with him he stays up all night and comes to work on little or no sleep and is doing an awful job trying to turn what is a huge mess into some kind of finished project resembling a movie.

Michael Bay

asecondduck fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Nov 13, 2017

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Bay produced the Friday the 13th remake a few years back and apparently stormed out of the premiere when he saw how much sex there was in it.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raxivace posted:

Bay produced the Friday the 13th remake a few years back and apparently stormed out of the premiere when he saw how much sex there was in it.

Maybe sex bothers him when the women are of consenting age.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Combined with the Fox thing, and him always wanting to present hot women as chaste, I think you're right.

In Pain and Gain the only women he depicts as actually sexual are either obese or humorously overaltered through surgery.

So yeah, I changed my mind I think you're right and poo poo will come out.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

It’ll be more perverse and it’s going to come out that he just wants to gently caress cameras or cars and the women are there just so there’s a voice/personality to the object.

Or it’ll just be women and he’ll be a poo poo creep either way.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/930195857613512704

guillotines please

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Jesus loving Christ

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Burn Hollywood, salt the ground it stood on.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That's the perfect example of how broken the system is. That took place in 2003.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

He's lying.