Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

They might have

Yeah that was what people were saying way before this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol at anyone thinking they need more than a month's notice to do a million buys on a Conor fight at this point

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
This 'punishment' just delays the fight. Not like they aren't going to reschedule it.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
They canceled his planned fight against Nick Diaz and will instead be scheduling a catchweight bout vs Marc Goddard

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
I heard Becky tell Christina that Mick was gonna go to prom with Tonya but he got his pee-pee slapped.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Holding hands with my diaper friend. Walking off into the sunset.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Half-Life: Full Life Consequences

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Not that we're surprised or anything but...

quote:

I’m saying truths, I’m saying facts. I mean, I’m just speaking my mind,” Covington said in reference to his Twitter attack on Jones. “I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to speak my mind in this world. I think I know him more than most people since I lived together with him for two years. The guy’s a fake, man, just… his little loving baby-faced tweets to Georges St-Pierre, it just got under my skin. He’s just trying to act like a saint, ‘oh, I’m praying for you.’ Shut up, man. Go do some more coke, go cheat on your wife some more, man. You’re a piece of poo poo dirtbag(Transcription via MMAMania).”

It came as news to the Submission Radio hosts, and to us, that Covington once lived with Jones. The American Top Team fighter went on to explain, however, that he lived with Jones while both attended Iowa Central Community College from 2007 to 2009.

“He was difficult as poo poo to live with,” Covington added. “The guy was dirty, man, he stunk, he didn’t shower, man. The guy was just a mess, man. He was getting into partying and all that bad stuff back then. He was just going down the wrong path, but he always tried to act like a saint, ‘oh, I’m into religion, I’m all about god,’ this and that. He’s just fooling all the fans, he needs to be exposed for the real person that he is, because he ain’t this saint and good person like he tries to act like he is.”

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

That picture ALMOST looks normal. We need a picture with Albini leaning against the fence, displaying his foul "areas" to everyone. Or a picture of Albini looking loving befuddled as to how he is in a ring getting punched.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Does anyone actually think Jones is a saint? It's been pretty obvious for years now that he's a fuckup and kind of a oval office

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Fartbox posted:

Does anyone actually think Jones is a saint? It's been pretty obvious for years now that he's a fuckup and kind of a oval office

there was a time on these very forums where the synonym for Jones was "herb" because he said he dobbed in weed smokers in high school

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Really annoys me when people dobbed in weed smokers in high school

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
https://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/c...y?urn=mma,wp309

also this

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Lid posted:

there was a time on these very forums where the synonym for Jones was "herb" because he said he dobbed in weed smokers in high school

Someone was mad about that like last month

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I’ll never not be mad about calling Jon Jones a “herb”.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ive seen this line written probably 200 times about 200 different fighters

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Yeah I did not care for that take because this guy is the create a fighter is used for literally anyone. This guys got a tribal tat looks like the create a fighter, this guy is a bald muscled young guy without tattoos looks like create a fighter, this guy is flabby looks like the create a fighter.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Bold move to not go for a diaper joke, not sure it payed off though.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I think the thing is he literally looks like a low polygon model. Like if you told me that was a gamecube screenshot I wouldn't bat an eye.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

TheRationalRedditor posted:

Sincere congratulations to Andre Arlovski on his honorary induction into the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for vanquishing Krang's cybernetic body,

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

The Dave posted:

I think the thing is he literally looks like a low polygon model. Like if you told me that was a gamecube screenshot I wouldn't bat an eye.

He is one of those people that looks normal one second, moves half an inch, and then looks like he devolved into an anthropomorphic shrimp.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

He looks normal to me

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Pound-for-Pound
1 Demetrious Johnson
2 Georges St-Pierre

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CommonShore posted:

Marcos Sanchez is the best fake name ever. He might as well have said "My friend Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo."

Assunção runs out of the room crying.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

vaginal facsimile posted:

He looks normal to me

Yeah

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

My favourite fighter is Christian Morecraft.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

hes normal., wearing diapers, in the cage is is fine. im a sovereign citizen

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Cyber Dog posted:

hes normal., wearing diapers, in the cage is is fine. im a sovereign citizen

He’s an epic fail, a cuck, a classic dunning kruger shifting overton window, a freaking scam like star citizen and the Xbox one. He is all the bad things that currently have a thread on the first page of gbs

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Is this the hill you want to die on? Really? Object perminance. Noping out of this one.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Conor is doing one hell of a Jon Jones impression:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbfA5HMgGMc/

quote:

thenotoriousmmaI sincerely apologize for my behavior at last weekends fight event in Dublin. While trying to support a loyal teammate and friend, I let my emotions get the best of me and acted out of line. As a multiple weight UFC champion, executive producer, role model and public figure, I must hold myself to a higher standard.
The referee Marc Gonard was making a horrendous decision in trying to pick an unconscious fighter up off the floor and force the fight to continue into the second round. Even against the wishes of the said fighters coach. The fight was over.
After witnessing my fighter in a fight where the worst happened and the opponent passed away from his injuries on the night, I thought the worst was about to happen again, and I lost it and over reacted. I am sorry to everyone.
I sincerely apologize to the Director of the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation, Mike Mazzulli, all the officials and staff working the event, Andy Ryan and his fighter John, two stonch ones that put up a great fight every time. That side will always have my respect, and lastly every one of my fans. I love yous all!
I’ve always learned from my mistakes and this will be no different.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Marc Gonard

mewse
May 2, 2006

Are public apologies where you casually mention all your accomplishments going to start being referred to as Louis CK-style?

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Wait, Mark Goddard did stop the fight, right?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he ran back and jumped up on the cage smiling and cheering because he was worried that the other fighter might die lmao

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hes the best

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
what is he executive producer of

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the mac life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
to be fair, the only people Charlie Ward can beat are ones that are already dead, so I get Conor's concern

• Locked thread