Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

binge crotching posted:

I just had a $1.65 (1.50+tax) dog, but no refill. I'll let those more in need have the ordained refill, I'm satisfied with just the one cup of soda.

I only ever drink ice water and don't even get a refill of that. Sometimes if I get 2 dogs I don't take the second cup even or I give it to someone else in line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Trastion posted:

I only ever drink ice water and don't even get a refill of that. Sometimes if I get 2 dogs I don't take the second cup even or I give it to someone else in line.

"Where could we get enough 100% USDA certified beef in this remote place to feed such a crowd?"

"How many dogs do you have?" Trastion asked.

"Seven," they replied, "and a few fountain drinks (with refill)."

"Trastion told the members to sit down on the ground. Then he took the dogs and the drinks, and when he had given thanks, he broke them and gave them to the members, and they in turn to the people. They all ate and were satisfied. Afterward the members picked up seven basketfuls of broken hot dogs that were left over. The number of those who ate was four thousand men, besides women and children.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I can't wait for my executive cash back check, in addition to the card check. My card suffered on the cash back when I was churning for a few months this year, but I should still get like 300 or so which is cool because it buys my groceries plus a standing rib roast for my birthday or something.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

No Butt Stuff posted:

I can't wait for my executive cash back check, in addition to the card check. My card suffered on the cash back when I was churning for a few months this year, but I should still get like 300 or so which is cool because it buys my groceries plus a standing rib roast for my birthday or something.

This guy Costcos.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I'm going to get over $600 cash back from my Citi card, PBUC!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

"Where could we get enough 100% USDA certified beef in this remote place to feed such a crowd?"

"Trastion told the members to sit down on the ground. Then he took the dogs and the drinks, and when he had given thanks, he broke them and gave them to the members, and they in turn to the people. They all ate and were satisfied. Afterward the members picked up seven basketfuls of broken hot dogs that were left over. The number of those who ate was four thousand men, besides women and children.

gold mine

PBUC

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
Between my executive and Citi rewards, we're due for like... $1000 or something? Yeesh... when you put it like that.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

the card is cool but I literally only use it at Costco/Restaurants/Gas Stations.

Everything else goes on a different card, but I still end up with quite a bit back.

Oh and I just bought a TV with it to hang up in the playroom. Guess what kids? 4 year warranty.

Boom.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I use my Costco Card for everything except things online.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

And yea, they feasted on a single combo slice, for it was 700 calories and could fuel a lot of humans, amen.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

The chopped onions flowed freely, and He said unto them, "Someday the Koreans are gonna go nuts with this."

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

he then laid himself upon a teak deckchair, saying "this teak shall inherit my girth"

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Today's Costco purchase is a pre-black Friday priced television to replace the one my daughter smashed at my in-laws.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
I’m in a bind, brothers. I spend about $600/month tithing to the faith every month, and raking in that sweet executive cash back. However, there is an opportunity for double-dipping here with credit card cash back. But alas, I do not have a Visa card, and do not wish to get Costco’s own card as I already have a Citi card that suits my purposes much better (miles).

Could one simply launder the money by ordering a Costco gift card online with a non-Visa gift card to get the credit card rewards, and using the gift card as payment in the store instead? 🤔

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Guys I'm buying the Sherpa throw today! There's a few brands, which is *da original*?

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
Last week I went to get a chicken too close to closing. Today I go early and they have a sign "NO CHICKEN AVAILABLE DUE TO DELIVERY ISSUES".

:rip:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

GI_Clutch posted:

Last week I went to get a chicken too close to closing. Today I go early and they have a sign "NO CHICKEN AVAILABLE DUE TO DELIVERY ISSUES".

:rip:

These trials test us, but we shall not waver. Our resolution will only be bolstered in overcoming them!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Verily I say unto you brethren, let he who is without executive membership cast the first stone.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Verily I say unto you brethren, let he who is without executive membership cast the first stone.

With pleasure

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
While they were eating, Dad took out his wallet, and when he had given thanks, he opened it and gave it to his daughter, saying, "Take and use; this is my Costco card."

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Big Grunty Secret posted:

Guys I'm buying the Sherpa throw today! There's a few brands, which is *da original*?

The plush with sherpa wool throw you want is $15 and like 60x70 or something. I forget the brand.

The kirkland brand ones are just plush blankets (queen $17, king $22) and also good, but more for bed than couch/lounging imo.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Fellis posted:

The plush with sherpa wool throw you want is $15 and like 60x70 or something. I forget the brand.

The kirkland brand ones are just plush blankets (queen $17, king $22) and also good, but more for bed than couch/lounging imo.

They say ULTIMATE Sherpa on them I believe.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The Ultimate Sherpa is the one I have and it is over my lap right now caressing the bottom of my laptop.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I really like the king size Charisma blanket/throw. Soft but a bit thin, perfect for fuckin and suckin without overheating.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Folks, I'm thinking of making a pilgrimage this evening. If I can stop sneezing and coughing and praying for death long enough.

I may have to skip the dog this time around as well, since I can't taste a goddamn thing right now.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

You need not taste the dog to gain the Mana

bio347
Oct 29, 2012

Jingleheimer posted:

technically, if you're shopping at Costco you need to have a membership
Not actually true. Unless it differs in the US, guests are totally fine as long as a) they're with someone who has a membership and b) they pay in cash. Guests are also technically not allowed to have their own receipts, so it's good form to inform the cashier beforehand. It's irritating to deal with, but because Costco doesn't advertise this sort of word of mouth/see for yourself thingy is pretty big for them.

Also, fun fact! If you bring a guest and get them to sign up for a membership, you'll (probably) both get a $10 cash card.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Today's Costco purchase is a pre-black Friday priced television to replace the one my daughter smashed at my in-laws.

If you got the daughter at Costco they'll probably take her back even if you don't have the bill

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

About to go to Costco and get some new shoes and probably a dog. I'm psyched.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
under my sherpa having my 1/4lb pound all-beef hot dog and a drink (WITH refill) for just $1.50 I ain't even left the parking lot yet holler at me

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
my local costco finally got liquor

I can now get a shitload of light beer for beerpong and a bunch of vodka and whiskey for like $15 for 1.75liters, they also have decent wine

now if only they delivered

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
now if only costco sold discount bulk weed, I'd drop $130 on an ounce at costco

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

bio347 posted:

Not actually true. Unless it differs in the US, guests are totally fine as long as a) they're with someone who has a membership and b) they pay in cash. Guests are also technically not allowed to have their own receipts, so it's good form to inform the cashier beforehand. It's irritating to deal with, but because Costco doesn't advertise this sort of word of mouth/see for yourself thingy is pretty big for them.

Also, fun fact! If you bring a guest and get them to sign up for a membership, you'll (probably) both get a $10 cash card.

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I meant to say but was too lazy to type it all out. The point of it all is that if you're paying with a card, the name on the card needs to match the name on the membership card.

Magius1337est posted:

my local costco finally got liquor

I can now get a shitload of light beer for beerpong and a bunch of vodka and whiskey for like $15 for 1.75liters, they also have decent wine

now if only they delivered

You actually can get stuff delivered from Costco, just not directly through Costco itself. They recently made a deal with Instacart for that very purpose. People will just have to deal with Instacart for Costco deliveries. I'm not very familiar with Instacart though, so I don't know if dealing with them is a good or a bad thing. And I don't know how or if it would work with big stuff like tv's or furniture.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

They charge higher prices plus a delivery fee so it seems like a terrible service to me.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Can you Uber eats a Costco dog

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
anyone shop at costco use an extra freezer to store all that stuff?

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I know they'll charge an additional fee if you don't spend at least $75. I personally wouldn't use it, but it's a good thing for people who don't get around easily. And I don't know exactly how they do it, but I know they have a way of letting members go through Instacart and still use their own membership card so they can still get 2% back with executive membership.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Magius1337est posted:

Well, it's not exactly a coincidence that they sell chest freezers there.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Magius1337est posted:

yes

I have a chest freezer, but I think I'd rather have an extra fridge/freezer combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Magius1337est posted:

Of loving course

PBUC.