Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
frankly I can't believe I used to give a poo poo about sports in which the athletes do not assault each other with boomerangs in their off hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Gold Sexy Body posted:

This makes it funnier, agreed, but that doesn't explain why he had a hidden boomerang under some paperwork.

It was in a plastic bag because he had just been shopping for the kind of stupid plastic souvenirs an idiot like Werdum would buy. He probably had some little fuzzy koalas that go on the end of a pencil and an Akubra™ hat in there as well.

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

Memento posted:

It was in a plastic bag because he had just been shopping for the kind of stupid plastic souvenirs an idiot like Werdum would buy. He probably had some little fuzzy koalas that go on the end of a pencil and an Akubra™ hat in there as well.

In that case, Werdum rules.

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

Soothing Vapors posted:

frankly I can't believe I used to give a poo poo about sports in which the athletes do not assault each other with boomerangs in their off hours

Extremely freakin' same lmao

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Soothing Vapors posted:

Same here dude

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Soothing Vapors posted:

What's this off-hours bullshit?

https://twitter.com/sparkd12/status/931286920692424704

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Werdum, in Australia, with the boomerang.

It Is A Cludo Reference

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

lmfao

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Werdumb dumb

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Wait

You guys telling me you don't all carry a personal defence boomerang?

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

Disgusting Coward posted:

Wait

You guys telling me you don't all carry a personal defence boomerang?

I do but i'm a weakling and so therefore need it for self defence.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

"F*** Brazil "f*** Fabricio Werdum, little b******. F*** Brazil," Covington says to his Instagram live video.

"A bunch of filthy animals. And they wonder why they get talked to like that, because they're a bunch of animals."

I kinda feel like that's a bit meaner than wompin' someone with a boomerang.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Soothing Vapors posted:

:agreed:

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

Untrustable posted:

"F*** Brazil "f*** Fabricio Werdum, little b******. F*** Brazil," Covington says to his Instagram live video.

"A bunch of filthy animals. And they wonder why they get talked to like that, because they're a bunch of animals."

I kinda feel like that's a bit meaner than wompin' someone with a boomerang.

Locker Room Talk.

Hitting someone with a surprise Boomerang? Now THAT'S manly. If Werdum has any sense, he'll bring it to the cage with him.

Biggest heel move since Venom Page hosed a dude's whole world up and then rolled out a pokeball lol

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
The deal is done. Finally we can have the two most steroid suspect women in the UFC fight. https://twitter.com/UFC_CA/status/931327182567120896

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

Le Saboteur posted:

The deal is done. Finally we can have the two most steroid suspect women in the UFC fight. https://twitter.com/UFC_CA/status/931327182567120896

the UFC is a joke lmao

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Hi guys, remember how I like Bec Rawlings and that's a big joke cause she's trash inside the ring and out? Would you like to know something interesting about her fight coming up? Too bad, cause here I go. The girl she's fighting is also a domestic abuse survivor. In fact, she's the ex of that Jackal idiot with the face tattoos that is a viral joke. That's probably why Bec isn't talking much poo poo this time around, which is disappointing, because it's always fun to see her eat her words along with someone like PVZ's feet. Anyways, good luck to both, but Bec takes this one easy! Her opponent recently didn't even place in a no-gi tournament and claims BJJ is her main strength.

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
the WME era is kind of trash tbh

Holy Holm is 1-4 in her last five fights

Neither of these women can make that weight.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Le Saboteur posted:

why are Sasha and Charlotte wrestling again they're on different brands

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

exploded mummy posted:

why are Sasha and Charlotte wrestling again they're on different brands

lol

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Fun guessing game, what weight do you think UFC FEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPION Cris "The Cyborg" Cyborg walks around at.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Skip My Posts posted:

you'd have to be an idiot to assume that the black dude likes dragon ball z less

Nice to see some facts in here for once.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

I'm really happy with the Cyborg/Holm matchup because I was getting worried that UFC 221 in Perth would get lumbered with a Cyborg/Megan Anderson main event

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

Brown Paper Bag posted:

I'm really happy with the Cyborg/Holm matchup because I was getting worried that UFC 221 in Perth would get lumbered with a Cyborg/Megan Anderson main event

Jesus Christ I hadn't considered this.

Thank you Dana White, you saved us an all time awful main event, with just a very bad and stupid one.

The best promoter of all dang time!!!!!!!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Gold Sexy Body posted:

Yes, why a boomerang. Why did he have the Boomerang.

it was in a bag he was holding

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

I.N.R.I posted:

it was in a bag he was holding

thanks but we've moved on to talking about the bad stupid fight now

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Gold Sexy Body posted:

thanks but we've moved on to talking about the bad stupid fight now

if you dont wanna hear the answer dont ask the question. Im just saying there was a boomerang in the bag that he was holding

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Gold Sexy Body posted:

Fun guessing game, what weight do you think UFC FEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPION Cris "The Cyborg" Cyborg walks around at.

Like honestly? Probably 160 or so. That is my guess. Do I win something if i got it right?

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

I.N.R.I posted:

if you dont like the answer dont ask the question. Im just saying there was a boomerang in the bag that he was holding

100% apreesh the sick info my man, but what do you think about the bad fight for a belt no one cares about at a weight neither girl can make in the main event of a PPV on a date when no one will be watching???

I NEED ANSWERS.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Gold Sexy Body posted:

100% apreesh the sick info my man, but what do you think about the bad fight for a belt no one cares about at a weight neither girl can make in the main event of a PPV on a date when no one will be watching???

I NEED ANSWERS.

Why the hell do you think Holm can't make 145?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Gold Sexy Body posted:

I NEED ANSWERS.

I think cyborg will win. either way it will be really good

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Why the hell do you think Holm can't make 145?

lol

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

I.N.R.I posted:

I think cyborg will win. either way it will be really good

lol

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
So what's the main for 219? Can't imagine they'll put the W145 belt at the top of the card.

Also: how loving hilarious would it be if Holly played super defensive until Cyborg gassed out and then picked her apart. Holly gets to be the first 2-division women's champ and then Dana takes W145 behind the barn and shoots the whole division.

Memento fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Nov 17, 2017

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
khabib probably. do they do that, like, put a regular fight over a title fight

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Memento posted:

So what's the main for 219? Can't imagine they'll put the W145 belt at the top of the card.

It's To Be Announced vs. To Be Determined.

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC-219

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

Memento posted:

Never forget that the UFC headlined UFC 200 with Amanda Nunes vs Miesha fuckin' Tate lmao

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Gold Sexy Body posted:

Never forget that the UFC headlined UFC 200 with Amanda Nunes vs Miesha fuckin' Tate lmao

Dude that was like the seventh main event that card had in the space of a week, that was so far from planned it's not even funny.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Missing Fatherdog right about now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

Memento posted:

Dude that was like the seventh main event that card had in the space of a week, that was so far from planned it's not even funny.

That's true but even so, Tate in the main event of the biggest show in history is still very funny

• Locked thread