Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Tokamak posted:

Mutations is the best Beck album.

Beck is a shiptologist.

I like Guero.

Is that ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Beet Wagon posted:

Top three are Midnight Vultures, Mellow Gold, and Sea Change in no particular order. But also Guero, and his new one's solid too.
*equips hipster glasses*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoiRpucHfBg

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
How many accounts exist for Star Citizen that have been created for the free fly weekends or that are duplicates/non-paying?

The claim of 86$ per person might actually be a lot higher if 1/4 to 1/3 never paid in the first place

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
Citizen Con 2013

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Beck is a cool dude and most of his albums are pretty good, i particularly like Odelay and Sea Change. he also produced Mirror Traffic, which is the best Malkmus and Jicks album i reckon

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

I'm loving that the argument that Star Citizen isn't pay to win comes so close to describing how it doesn't even make any sense.

"No you see the capital ships will be so expensive to maintain that you will only be able to use them to do activities which have high enough margins to pay for even using them and those margins being so high you will only be able to do them with those ships. So really people are just incurring massive costs and will be forced to do things you couldn't do anyway making their ship not competition for you eliminating the ability for them to win anything. They are just paying to play differently you see."

Ignoring how stupid that is the person who paid real money $3,000 worth of in game currency and economic power by making the game price of the ship itself free is Pay to Win when compared to anyone else who is going to buy that ship. Using the stupid car and jet analogy it doesn't matter if someone is puttering around in their sedan somewhere when two people are going to buy a jet and use it. When one of them is given a jet for free and one of them has to pay for it themselves then the guy with the free jet has a jet worth of money at his disposal to make his jet better before the other guy even gets a jet.

"By selling people a wide variety of ships CIG has brilliantly equally distributed their population to more areas which is actually a win for people that didn't pay money by reducing competition for base level resources."

What? How can they not understand that someone doing javelin content and grinding out materials, items and quantities of currency that others can not while not having to pay for the ability to do so gives them a huge advantage? Guess what Buddy, Element 34 is in high demand and is required for literally everything. The guy who paid money to get the javelin can not only go get more of it than you in ways that you can not but he can just straight buy it with the money you have to spend even getting the ability to gather it the way he can.

"Sure people can buy larger cargo ships than me with money but they will only be doing cargo runs that are too large for me. This somehow is my argument. Also my ship will go places theirs can't."

Trading and cargo is about capacity. That's why having more capacity to trade is the core foundation of trading in any game anywhere ever. If you want to argue that the game might have deliveries where your ship being small factors into travel in such a way to provide a comparable margin to a larger raw carrying capacity mission not only is that complete speculation it's comparing two different game mechanics neither of which exist. You can't say that someone getting a huge cargo ship for free has no advantage, at all, because you personally are not at a disadvantage. Anyone trading cargo is at a disadvantage to anyone who paid for more raw cargo carrying capacity. It doesn't matter in Battlefront if some players will never use Darth Vader. That is meaningless. Especially in hypothetical scenarios based on mechanics that don't exist and details literally nobody knows.

"Honestly the capital ships are so unwieldy they will probably be seen as a burden and everyone will stop using them changing the entire game"

Ha. The advantages people paid for are so terrible that when everyone stops using them they will not be considered advantages anymore. It's funny but it's also complete speculation about a game that doesn't exist yet with mechanics that don't exist and interactions that haven't happened yet between ships that don't exist in an economy that doesn't exist.

You can not say that Star Citizen has no Pay To Win in it because it is the exact definition of it. When you look at a raw exchange of in game assets and currency for money and try to speculate wild hypotheticals to show that there are instances where a player that paid money is not at an advantage over someone who didn't and redefine the definition of what "Win" means you are showing that you want it to not be pay to win, not that it isn't.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
Citizen Con 2014

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sabreseven posted:

He's a bit up his own arse that boy isn't he?

I would like to know who tried to 'harm him' though, all signs point towards his family and closest friends though tbh.

Lol, nobody tried to harm him. It's all in his head. Just like he actually believes he's neutral, that people tried to doxx him, that he fooled the goons with his (obvious) lies, etc, etc.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Loving that flag there. Very appropriate

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

trucutru posted:

Lol, nobody tried to harm him. It's all in his head. Just like he actually believes he's neutral, that people tried to doxx him, that he fooled the goons with his (obvious) lies, etc, etc.

He says he and others participated in hidden Ops to defend the game hes not proud of during his meltdown lol

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

The project started in 2011 with an in-engine tech demo, but as of 2017 Star Citizen has only been in development for five years.

It's the responsibility of the backer to manage expectations, not the company getting millions of dollars after telling backers what they're going to get.

Star Citizen will not need to be patched after release to be playable.

It's the responsibility of the backer to educate themselves on the history of game development, not the most open company in the history of game development. Which the backers should educate themselves on.

CIG's open development has shown that the game will not be crap when it's released, but you will only know that if you educate yourself on the history of game development.

CIG failed to meet the deadlines they set before because they were too optimistic, but now they don't talk about dates because game development is hard.

It will be relatively trivial to complete 100 systems of content once CIG finishes the first one.

Gamers are too stupid and impatient to understand game development, the history of which they are responsible for educating themselves on, which is why CIG is wise not to set expectations which backers are responsible for managing.

CIG's method of game development, which is hard, is so good that it will be a paradigm shift in how to make games.

You can't lie about things as long as you're optimistic.

Backers who have paid for a product from CIG are less entitled than customers who have paid for a product from a traditional gaming company.

Gremlich thinks before he posts.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

G0RF posted:

That quote had me groaning aloud and I’m glad you transcribed it, S.J. “Shopkeeper talk” is second only in annoyance to CIG babble about female player characters on the “Grating Bullcrap They’ve Been Talking About Ineffectually for Years” list.

I mean, dayemn — they’ve been futzing around with Shopkeepers unsuccessfully forever, and to no productive end.

What happened to all the exciting work we heard about in early 2016? The highly detailed animations of ship hawking, TV monitor gawking and champagne dreams? The showfloor buzz, the meta-spectacle of in-game ship fetishizing by NPC hucksters in AstroArmada?

Oh, that’s right... All that work that came out of the Great CIG Management Brain Trust Gathering of early 2016 didn’t go into the game... Not that it was wasted, though.

At the time it seemed pretty alarming to hear them openly admitting they didn’t really know what their development priorities for the year were — because they didn’t have a master plan stretching across years, they pretty much reset their development priorities at the start of each new year and at the time of filming, the big wigs hadn’t decided yet.

Then it seemed even more damning after the Brain Trust Get Together in California that Priority One was “let’s get our shopkeeper NPCs in the game loaded up with some highly detailed ship hawking movements so the ship showroom in game at least feels abuzz with excitement...” In a space sim without Mining, Bounty Hunting, Trade, Mercenary work, an Economy, Female Players, a satisfying Flight Model or any kind of combat AI...

But as we now know, it was even worse than that. At this point it’s more plausible that the CIG Brain Trust got together to set their priorities for the year and most of it was about the sort of sizzle reel material they needed to start working on for Q4’s big sales push. And the only things that look remotely like what Jake Ross described in that January of 2016 we’re animations and assets later redeployed for a ship sale commercial in a series of year-end commercials to sell yet more ships in a space sim Mining, Bounty Hunting, Trade, Mercenary work, an Economy, Female Players, a satisfying Flight Model or any kind of combat AI...

And now it’s over a year and a half later, and the AI we’ve heard about for years yet hardly encountered in game is proving a big challenge to implement for Shopkeepers — the benign, passive, generally stationary non-entities that are the absolute flotsam and jetsam of MMO-dom...

Just give up, Chris. You lost the plot and with more money than you deserved in a dozen lifetimes you’re fighting for your life to salvage something, anything playable amidst the debris field of the once soaring opportunity fortune granted you. You’ve saturated your potential niche market, milked the hell out of the most gullible, and the deflation of the hope bubble is so violent now it sounds like a 130 decibel whoopy cushion eruption under the rear end of the god of folly.

The spectacle of you and Sandi trying to be cutesy in your lead-in to Burndown every week is absolutely nauseating. The very need to have a weekly show dedicated to ongoing excuse-making as to why you STILL can’t deliver on a nearly year-overdue update on your Year 5 pre-Alpha is bad enough without the glib, chatty wink-winks that kick it off. Each new installment only adds another chapter to the epic tome “Why Chris Roberts is a terrible game developer, project manager and company leader.” If you lack the awareness to not be embarrassed with each new delay and lack the humility to not be ashamed, plant two other people in that chair who might and use you and Sandi’s time in ways more likely to help the project. Like year long vacations or joint resignations.

(And now an elliptical, stimperial message for Chris from L.A. space rockers Autolux...)

holy poo poo that was good. especially

quote:

Just give up, Chris. You lost the plot and with more money than you deserved in a dozen lifetimes you’re fighting for your life to salvage something, anything playable amidst the debris field of the once soaring opportunity fortune granted you. You’ve saturated your potential niche market, milked the hell out of the most gullible, and the deflation of the hope bubble is so violent now it sounds like a 130 decibel whoopy cushion eruption under the rear end of the god of folly.

:discourse: nicely said gorf

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

trucutru posted:

Nobody tried to harm him, but attempted doxxing, and routinely following into another subreddit to harass are all things he did to me lol. He's not making it up so much as he's switching the nametags.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

VictorianQueerLit posted:

I'm loving that the argument that Star Citizen isn't pay to win comes so close to describing how it doesn't even make any sense.

"No you see the capital ships will be so expensive to maintain that you will only be able to use them to do activities which have high enough margins to pay for even using them and those margins being so high you will only be able to do them with those ships. So really people are just incurring massive costs and will be forced to do things you couldn't do anyway making their ship not competition for you eliminating the ability for them to win anything. They are just paying to play differently you see."

"Do you want to refill your capital ship, nourish your crew, empty their toilet and lust bars for $$ ? Type yes."

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Honestly "God of Folly" is a pretty apt description of Ben.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Beet Wagon posted:

Top three are Midnight Vultures, Mellow Gold, and Sea Change in no particular order. But also Guero, and his new one's solid too.

I love all those, but Odelay is probably my number 2.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Toops posted:

I love all those, but Odelay is probably my number 2.

I'll be honest, trying to list my favorite Beck albums in any kind of order always results in a lot of "wait no this is number one" lol. There isn't one I don't love.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Toops posted:

Midnite Vulture is my favorite.

Just curious, did anyone notice our favorite corporate vulture, Ortwin, featured on the cover?

Abuminable
Mar 30, 2017

Now, aside from the Abuminable, business goes on as usual.

Beet Wagon posted:

I'll be honest, trying to list my favorite Beck albums in any kind of order always results in a lot of "wait no this is number one" lol. There isn't one I don't love.

I can't count the number of times I've listened to Midnight Vultures, Guero, and The Information.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Beet Wagon posted:

Same here. Depends on my mood, but lately it's been MV. Odelay is dope and Sea Change is incredible.

I can't say I've really loved much of anything he's done in the last decade though. He lost that weird clangy sample-heavy style that really kicks it.

Strangler 42
Jan 8, 2007

SHAVE IT ALL OFF
ALL OF IT

SCtrumpHaters posted:

I mean on some level they know.

Even Jester kinda self owned a bit by saying they had been waiting 2 years for 3.0 to shut Derek up and shut the sub down and he was tired of waiting.

Like to us its not really a victory or defeat. We lose some funny content in the thread but no one here truly cared if r/ds existed. Derek seems to care I suppose. But to them it needs to be interpreted as a victory.

To me it was a reminder of who they are whenever I started to feel bad for them

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
Citizen Con 2015

:gary::gary:

:gary:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Toops posted:

Same here. Depends on my mood, but lately it's been MV. Odelay is dope and Sea Change is incredible.

I can't say I've really loved much of anything he's done in the last decade though. He lost that weird clangy sample-heavy style that really kicks it.

Odelay was the first album I ever bought, IIRC. In my tiny redneck town that didn't even have a walmart we weirdly had exactly one head shop, and my friends and I used to go hang out there for the fake vomit and blacklight posters and poo poo, and one day Odelay was playing and I couldn't get enough so I bought it. I wanna say I was like 8 or 9 or something.

His newer stuff is definitely different, but it fits what I think of as my "Beck-Lite" moods, which is essentially just any time I don't feel like listening to Odelay.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

G0RF posted:

That quote had me groaning aloud and I’m glad you transcribed it, S.J. “Shopkeeper talk” is second only in annoyance to CIG babble about female player characters on the “Grating Bullcrap They’ve Been Talking About Ineffectually for Years” list.

I mean, dayemn — they’ve been futzing around with Shopkeepers unsuccessfully forever, and to no productive end.

What happened to all the exciting work we heard about in early 2016? The highly detailed animations of ship hawking, TV monitor gawking and champagne dreams? The showfloor buzz, the meta-spectacle of in-game ship fetishizing by NPC hucksters in AstroArmada?

Oh, that’s right... All that work that came out of the Great CIG Management Brain Trust Gathering of early 2016 didn’t go into the game... Not that it was wasted, though.

At the time it seemed pretty alarming to hear them openly admitting they didn’t really know what their development priorities for the year were — because they didn’t have a master plan stretching across years, they pretty much reset their development priorities at the start of each new year and at the time of filming, the big wigs hadn’t decided yet.

Then it seemed even more damning after the Brain Trust Get Together in California that Priority One was “let’s get our shopkeeper NPCs in the game loaded up with some highly detailed ship hawking movements so the ship showroom in game at least feels abuzz with excitement...” In a space sim without Mining, Bounty Hunting, Trade, Mercenary work, an Economy, Female Players, a satisfying Flight Model or any kind of combat AI...

But as we now know, it was even worse than that. At this point it’s more plausible that the CIG Brain Trust got together to set their priorities for the year and most of it was about the sort of sizzle reel material they needed to start working on for Q4’s big sales push. And the only things that look remotely like what Jake Ross described in that January of 2016 we’re animations and assets later redeployed for a ship sale commercial in a series of year-end commercials to sell yet more ships in a space sim Mining, Bounty Hunting, Trade, Mercenary work, an Economy, Female Players, a satisfying Flight Model or any kind of combat AI...

And now it’s over a year and a half later, and the AI we’ve heard about for years yet hardly encountered in game is proving a big challenge to implement for Shopkeepers — the benign, passive, generally stationary non-entities that are the absolute flotsam and jetsam of MMO-dom...

The spectacle of you and Sandi trying to be cutesy in your lead-in to Burndown every week is absolutely nauseating. The very need to have a weekly show dedicated to ongoing excuse-making as to why you STILL can’t deliver on a nearly year-overdue update on your Year 5 pre-Alpha is bad enough without the glib, chatty wink-winks that kick it off. Each new installment only adds another chapter to the epic tome “Why Chris Roberts is a terrible game developer, project manager and company leader.” If you lack the awareness to not be embarrassed with each new delay and lack the humility to not be ashamed, plant two other people in that chair who might and use you and Sandi’s time in ways more likely to help the project. Like year long vacations or joint resignations.

(And now an elliptical, stimperial message for Chris from L.A. space rockers Autolux...)

First of all, great post, but what the gently caress dude, you listen to Autolux? I've never met anyone that listens to Autolux... Future Perfect is literally my fav record.

We got a real music rub sesh going here and boy does it feel good.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
I’m done watching these stupid cons for now.

Anyhow I found the cafeteria scene that’s taken the last few years of development time there. I hope you liked it! :)

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Beet Wagon posted:

Nobody tried to harm him, but attempted doxxing, and routinely following into another subreddit to harass are all things he did to me lol. He's not making it up so much as he's switching the nametags.

Well, projection is like step #1 in people who are kinda loopy, like our good friend Fandred so that goes without saying. He's a very weird specimen in that he's not actually a shill but is often indistinguishable from one.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Good to see they gave Jester double gold for closing the place.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/TheRealGremlich/status/651156002344009728
https://twitter.com/TheRealGremlich/status/930904714631401475
https://twitter.com/TheRealGremlich/status/931291032272195586
https://twitter.com/TheRealGremlich/status/931291506798989312
https://twitter.com/TheRealGremlich/status/931295306368643072

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

A Neurotic Corncob posted:

Quick reminder of CIG's definition of MVP as of early 2016:

http://scqa.info/?show=10FTC&episode=83&qid=9

“I don't think there is any other game that is trying to do as much as we're trying to do. So, degree of difficulty 11, not 10.”

Everything is difficulty level 11 when you’re a dumbass. Even moreso when you’re a dumbass who sees a genius looking back at you in the mirror.

I’ve come to appreciate the true genius of “Around the Verse” and related programming isn’t in the intimate look at Development, for as we see with dozens of abandoned prior efforts and misleading disclosures over the years, the view is anything but privileged or trustworthy.

The true genius of CIG programming is in its metronomic, anondyne normalization / sanitization of their absolute, inarguable developmental dysfunction.

“Burndown” captures that spirit so perfectly, with the agreeable Eric Davis putting a friendly (if somewhat patronizing at times) face on what would otherwise be seen as salt-on-the-wound proof of CIG’s abject inability to overcome the curse of the Frankenengine, to deliver upon the hubristic claims of Chris Roberts, to prioritize the core space sim essentials (designing satisfying game loops, perfecting flight models, fleshing out those basic features pitched five years ago, etc.) and all the rest.

The Sean Tracy NewEgg livestream I dropped in earlier is the same thing. Sean went right on that show and delivered a complete fiction of the present game state with absolutely no hesitation whatsoever, just as his exemplar leader has done for years with bald-faced bullcrap like this, this, and this.

Lies. Massive lies. Constant lies. And continuum of lying so persistent and inescapable it actually becomes immersive.

Normalization of managerial deviance — and pathological public dishonesty is exactly that, CIG — is just as effectively achieved via their programming. The quote above from 10ftC delivered with benign confidence is itself an example of it. The message as delivered is, contrary to all the early bluster and constant mugging confidence, a concession of an anticipated failure to deliver on original scope promises all sugar-coated in Chris’s noxious entitlement. For though he has no plans to deliver what he originally pitched, he has expectations of perpetual subsidy from the chump army to get there, or partly there, or somewhere eventually.

And wherever he’s standing when the money finally runs out will be declared the destination. The journey itself — one of a portly goofball false prophet staggering, stumbling, gasping for breath, leading the exiles through the wilderness without map, compass, or North Star and spouting constant word of the Promised Land over yon horizon — will be declared their promised home and those still following may even believe it. Yet what Chris will no longer enjoy, and indeed what he has already lost, is control of his own narrative. The early years allowed him to project a narrative arc about himself, his game and his studio that was readily believed by most, even many goons, and his claims were repeated breathlessly as fact by the supplicant gaming press eager to amplify hype for the easy clicks.

Those days are long since behind us and they aren’t coming back. The narrative of ascent once so forceful and certain is in now very clearly in terminal decay, a slow downward spiral towards yet another cautionary gaming tale about squandered opportunities and abused trust. About the perils of trusting micromanging asset fetishists and the tragic, underappreciated virtues of proper scope design and competent project management. Chris had a chance to make history here, perhaps the most opportune chance in this history of gaming. And through deficits of both competence and character, he absolutely blew it, and the price he will pay for his hubris, deceit, greed and stupidity is that the history he could’ve written will instead be written for him.

The best he can hope for at this point is that some salvageable mediocrity survives and that he’s cast as fool in an epic tale of gaming folly. It would be a generous appraisal and it’s more truly stated that any man who profits so handsomely by lying so often for so long is a villain at heart. His only plausible defense is one he lacks the self-awareness and humility to make — that he was lying to himself the whole time, too, and because he so normalized the act of lying to himself, his employees and his backers, and because he drove away the very sorts he needed to call him out, there was no one left to correct him.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

G0RF posted:

The Sean Tracy NewEgg livestream I dropped in earlier is the same thing. Sean went right on that show and delivered a complete fiction of the present game state with absolutely no hesitation whatsoever, just as his exemplar leader has done for years with bald-faced bullcrap like this, this, and this.

Lies. Massive lies. Constant lies. And continuum of lying so persistent and inescapable it actually becomes immersive.

This is what has always killed me. The evidence never lines up with their claims. Literally never. Star Citizen is a confidence scam, and before this is all said and done, it might turn out to be a ponzi scheme. Let's revisit the definition, shall we?

quote:

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator generates returns for older investors through revenue paid by new investors, rather than from legitimate business activities or profit of financial trading.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

I want Star Citizen to come out as promised now so that he can actually do this and realize that nobody gives one trillionth of a gently caress about Derek Smart as he does.

Abuminable
Mar 30, 2017

Now, aside from the Abuminable, business goes on as usual.

G0RF posted:

“Burndown” captures that spirit so perfectly, with the agreeable Eric Davis putting a friendly (if somewhat patronizing at times) face on what would otherwise be seen as salt-on-the-wound proof of CIG’s abject inability to overcome the curse of the Frankenengine, to deliver upon the hubristic claims of Chris Roberts, to prioritize the core space sim essentials (designing satisfying game loops, perfecting flight models, fleshing out those basic features pitched five years ago, etc.) and all the rest.

Did you say friendly face?

Edit: He looks like Robert Smith and someone from the cast of ST:TOS had a baby.

Abuminable fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Nov 17, 2017

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/real_lethality/status/930530811182534658
https://twitter.com/real_lethality/status/931339480161832965

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Toops posted:

First of all, great post, but what the gently caress dude, you listen to Autolux? I've never met anyone that listens to Autolux... Future Perfect is literally my fav record.

We got a real music rub sesh going here and boy does it feel good.

Dude, Future Perfect is an android’s tribute to “Loveless” and is pretty much a perfect creepy-pretty space rock shoegazer masterpiece. Definitely their best album, though (and I dropped this in thread way back), “The Science of Imaginary Solutions” is my favorite tune by them and I can’t help but think of Star Citizen when I listen to it, and not just because the video is so stimperial...

The latter portion lyrics, the title and growing dread make it a good end credit track for some future cinematic telling of Chris Roberts folly...

quote:

“Your ship wrecked all and shed your skin
Then try to find yourself again
Eyes fixed on the human race
Now everyone thinks your it
Today

[Chorus]
It's all over now
It's all over now
It's all over now for you

High as the moon deep as an ocean
You fall apart, the pieces hit the ground
I pick up all your inventions
But your science keeps you from being,

So fake it, fake it
Everybody knows
The lights dim
You've been exposed

The song is just one of those great apocalyptic builds and Carla Azar’s robot angel voice just adds to the ethereal creepiness. If only they’d release more albums more often!

Solarin posted:

holy poo poo that was good. especially

:discourse: nicely said gorf
Thank you, Solarin — “I’m doing my part!”

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

G0RF posted:

The history he could’ve written will instead be written for him.

Jesus Christ that is brutal.

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe
After seeing how much progress Infinity: Battlescape is making in their alpha, I think it's safe to assume that the guys in India who Archered the CIG web site should have a 3.0, Indian-coded version of their knock-off game ready to go before CIG finishes the actual 3.0 release.

I'm pledging 10,000 rupees for the Aegisian Ganesha ship and game package. I've heard that the Ganesha can really be an opener of ways well above its weight.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

DapperDon posted:

Jesus Christ that is brutal.

Not really when you think that this story is blogged since july 2015.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

G0RF your writing is mouth watering like melting butter in a pan. If I die in a fiery car crash in my late 20s please write my memoirs (and delete my browser history)