Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ayup, that's targeting for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Hahahahaha the wvu qb got wrecked and they missed a face mask. Great!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

That hit to the head was all kinds of :stonk:

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Don't worry, they'll have trash throwing to them for years.

I honestly think Hornibrook won't be trash next year. I doubt we'll ever have another Wilson, but he shows enough promise he'll be better than the Sorgi/Tolzein/Stave clone train

Edit: drat, looking back at all the former QBs, WI has had a long line of mediocre white dudes that throw too many INTs

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I mean, he got facemasked, but he still regained control of himself and then went headhunting.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Dumb special teams plays

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Casu Marzu posted:

I honestly think Hornibrook won't be trash next year. I doubt we'll ever have another Wilson, but he shows enough promise he'll be better than the Sorgi/Tolzein/Stave clone train

Edit: drat, looking back at all the former QBs, WI has had a long line of mediocre white dudes that throw too many INTs

That's Green Bay Packer starting quarterback Scott Tolzien, buddy.

Edit: You would think with their great O-lines they'd be able to recruit a good QB.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
At full speed, I don’t see how that’s anything but someone trying to recover from their facemask being grabbed.

*takes off burnt orange glasses*

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

I guess it's just our aesthetic to get shut out at Ryan Field now

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Looks like it hit the ground

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

PostNouveau posted:

I mean, he got facemasked, but he still regained control of himself and then went headhunting.

both of them could have gotten got for targeting

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

ouch that hit

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Nice hit by Dixon.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

both of them could have gotten got for targeting

Yeah I don't think the second guy hit him in the head, but he absolutely would have if the first guy hadn't already done it.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
We have a ballgame in West Virginia.

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Casu Marzu posted:

Uhhh Tolzien and Stave are far from clones, what are you talking about. Tolzien became the ultimate game manager

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ugh, gave up a long 3rd down, lost a guy to targeting and gave up a 4th down TD. Need some points bad here.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
drat, Goldy put up a goose egg? That's a bummer.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Milovan Drecun posted:

Uhhh Tolzien and Stave are far from clones, what are you talking about. Tolzien became the ultimate game manager

He's no John Stocco :colbert:

Actually he was quite a bit better. But Bucky has had a train of mediocre at best QBs

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

BAE OF PIGS posted:

drat, Goldy put up a goose egg? That's a bummer.

Actually that's cool and good

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Actually he was quite a bit better. But Bucky has had a train of mediocre at best QBs

quote:

In September 2007, Stocco was invited to try out for a spot on the roster of the Michigan team that would have participated in the proposed All American Football League.[3]

In December 2007, Stocco signed with an Italian team, Rhinos Milano,[4] playing in the Italian Football League, the highest league in Italy. In a June 2008 game with the team, Stocco suffered a season-ending separated shoulder injury.[5]

lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
drat, that was a gift.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

BAE OF PIGS posted:

i still hate brooks bollinger

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

big time holding in the endzone on miami

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

We are terrible at short yardage.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
lol let's let the punter punt some passes downfield

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

KKKLIP ART posted:

big time holding in the endzone on miami

There's been a poo poo ton of holding throughout the entire game. They aren't calling it.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Michael Dickson Ray Guy lock

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
lol at that flag in the badger game.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
You loving kidding me?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
What a ridiculous call lol, is the Big 10 ever going to hire real referees with their billions of dollars, or are there 0 benefits to having Rutgers dumped on us. I'm sure happy amateurs who are wildly incompetent deciding these games is a great call

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Goddamn Taylor is good

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
And of course they break a huge play after the gift first down. Can't wait until next week when Michigan gets all the awful homefield calls and still loses by 30 because they have John O'Korn at QB

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

Going to Gamestop at midnight for Halo: ODST. Didn't pre order. The guy on the phone told me I *might* get a copy. Whatever dude.
I love Jonathan Taylor

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

lmao

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
more power

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

welp

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Invisible sniper strikes again

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Miss st ark game getting chippy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Iowa State's bus got stuck behind an accident and was an hour late to the stadium, so they didn't get to do their normal warmups. Guess it just took them a while to do their warmups live instead.

• Locked thread