Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Marching Powder posted:

i like how all the comments are just dudes being gay at him

But enough about these threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Someone please let the RCMP know someone has absconded with GSP's walnuts and/or condoms.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
got my big vein poppuing in my arm .. super vascular. boss wants this daily planner app compiled by 6 30pm .. doesnt he know im only on the clock til 6? well , i guess its fine just this once since my muscles are so big

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
why wont this code just work already ... siiiiiigh .... *burns 600 calories doing a face palm while flexing every muscle in my body*

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
wow thank you boss this new ac is great ... im so cold even my tips are frosted up. and im strong

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I don't know, I've got some pretty promising leads on tracking down a photo of Paulo Costa in an accountant's office reloading the print toner.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
well that was a waste of 6 hours of my life i won't ever get back

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I didn't pay for it so it was a good card. Also Baby Hunto stole a man's soul from his body.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Has anyone every successfully pulled Werdum's "Hey what's that?" manuever before?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Untrustable posted:

I didn't pay for it so it was a good card. Also Baby Hunto stole a man's soul from his body.

price in the opportunity cost of watching that turd and i think you will find it was extremely uneconomical.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/UFCONFOX/status/932141531212914688

Worst card of the year summarised in one official image

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Imagine four create-a-fighters on the edge of a cliff.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Lid posted:

https://twitter.com/UFCONFOX/status/932141531212914688

Worst card of the year summarised in one official image

the highs were quite high. all of the people there were responsible for something sick. it's just a shame that it all happened within about an hour early in the card

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

They should have Tuivasa fight Albini in a battle of the giant babies

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
From what little I've seen that fight last night would've been much better if the UFC just did the right and moral thing and let the brain damaged man fight

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Shame on UFC for occasionally putting out low grade content. That simply won't fly in this day and age.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I decided to watch the new season of the Maria Bamford show last night and felt like maybe I was making a bad choice instead of live mma.

Glad to be vindicated.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
looks like Volkan got arrested for battery - LHW seems to be genuinely cursed

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/11/ufc-light-heavyweight-contender-volkan-oezdemir-arrested-on-battery-charge-in-florida

Hold The Ashes
Sep 17, 2017
I know HW is a cess pool but is there any justification for Cain being the #3 HW when he's won one fight in 4 years and it was against Browne? He isn't even scheduled for any fights and was last pulled from a card almost a year ago for health reasons.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
man that's bullshit, Camacho should get his bonus (minus 20%)

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
rogans shirt is weird

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Cormier rules this division in absentia because he's old enough not to be a stupid motherfucker

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
dadded his way to the top

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Hold The Ashes posted:

I know HW is a cess pool but is there any justification for Cain being the #3 HW when he's won one fight in 4 years and it was against Browne? He isn't even scheduled for any fights and was last pulled from a card almost a year ago for health reasons.

I would favor Cain in a fight against anyone except Miocic. I mean really yeah he should be labeled inactive and taken off, but heavyweight is just that bad.

His career is gonna go down as a huge what if. gently caress AKA for ruining his body. Prime Cain was the most insanely good HW I ever saw in that he made the division look like even more of an embarrassment than it usually did. It's like, the division doesn't need any help to look like fat idiots cause they do it pretty good on they're own, but the pace he worked at was just on such a different level than everyone else.

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Nov 19, 2017

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Volkan "No (Jail) Time" Oezdemir.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Cain was actually also a fat idiot the whole time.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Cains Accomplishments:

1. Beat a pro wrestler on a losing streak, a feat previously only matched by Fedor and Bas Rutten
2. Fought the same guy 19 times in a row and mostly won, except for the highest profile time, which he lost in an extremely embarrassing and damaging manner.
3. ????

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Work Friend Keven posted:

Cains Accomplishments:

1. Beat a pro wrestler on a losing streak, a feat previously only matched by Fedor and Bas Rutten
2. Fought the same guy 19 times in a row and mostly won, except for the highest profile time, which he lost in an extremely embarrassing and damaging manner.
3. Wheel kicked Travis Browne.

ftfy

He was also pivotal in creating PSP/RR.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Cain got a gift stoppage against rothwell and would lose a rematch

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Cain did things no other heavyweight could do and it turns out they don't because if you do it while weighing more than 200lbs your body falls apart

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Work Friend Keven posted:

Cains Accomplishments:

3. ????

3. can probably run most of a 5k
4. removed all of bigfoot silva's face blood

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
It must suck having people that big punch you in the head.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

TheReverend posted:

I decided to watch the new season of the Maria Bamford show last night and felt like maybe I was making a bad choice instead of live mma.

Glad to be vindicated.

Thats cool, I ended up in an hot air balloon flying across the country in a race to potentially win a million dollars. We lost but it was the journey that mattered.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

vaginal facsimile posted:

Thats cool, I ended up in an hot air balloon flying across the country in a race to potentially win a million dollars. We lost but it was the journey that mattered.

Congratulations

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Bundt Cake posted:

hughes to me is the all time strangest on this. so calm when he lost

But he dismembered so many prostitutes and pigs to deal with it after.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

LobsterMobster posted:

3. can probably run most of a 5k
4. removed all of bigfoot silva's face blood

I was with a couple of people who had never watched a UFC before when I watched Cain-Bigfoot 1 and they're still traumatised from it.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Snowman_McK posted:

But he dismembered so many prostitutes and pigs to deal with it after.

Some former champs in boxing have said it's kind of a weight off your shoulders when you lose and it can be kind of relaxing in its own way.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

BlindSite posted:

Some former champs in boxing have said it's kind of a weight off your shoulders when you lose and it can be kind of relaxing in its own way.

Counterpoint: Matt Hughes is a loving sociopath.

• Locked thread