Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

UWBW posted:

I did a google and it was a good google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb08EUtRsRY

thats not a monkey tho, its member of the great ape family

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i dont think you need to teach those how to smoke - just give them some smokeables and a lighter and they will figure it out

Nosfereefer

its been proven that chimpanzees left to their own devices with a bong and a quarter will learn to smoke by 2-3 hours, and become a stoner by as little as a week

Nosfereefer

that's almost as good as humans, by the way

Nosfereefer

thats also why they moved most of the hemp production to the new world by the 1700's.. apes ain't native to the americas, see

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
i did a job interview today and now I feel like my skin is going to melt off because it was so stressful. wish me luck!

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

i did a job interview today and now I feel like my skin is going to melt off because it was so stressful. wish me luck!

good luck! you've earned an anti-skin-melting reward of some sort. may I suggest ice cream? a taco? a nice relaxing bath?

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

You got this!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
THANK YOU ALL. I FEEL MUCH BETTER. I HAVE ENTERED THE 'TOO AWAKE' PHASE OF MY STRESS RECOVERY!

alnilam

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

THANK YOU ALL. I FEEL MUCH BETTER. I HAVE ENTERED THE 'TOO AWAKE' PHASE OF MY STRESS RECOVERY!

you're not awake. please wake up. we miss you. please wake up

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

b e e p

i got my capstone paper done so i shd have enough spare time to resume being a stoner once i get home after class ^__^

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I've got one later tonight and I already feel the same way. I wish you luck!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

b e e p

i got my capstone paper done so i shd have enough spare time to resume being a stoner once i get home after class ^__^

Way to go brado!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Way to go brado!

c l a s s l e t o u t e a r l y
:smugdog::pipe::420::dukedoge:

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
i made a very high effort thread in musicians lounge and nobody posted in it yet qq

Koishi Komeiji

UWBW posted:

I've got one later tonight and I already feel the same way. I wish you luck!

What kind of job interview takes place at night? Your story's full of holes UWBW. Why don't you just come clean and tell us what you're really up to?

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

AverySpecialfriend posted:

i made a very high effort thread in musicians lounge and nobody posted in it yet qq

well, ML is the slowest-moving subforum I would say.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
why won't they pay attention to meeeee :cry:

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

why won't they pay attention to meeeee :cry:

I'm reading your post hth

honestly it does suck to make an effort post and have no responses though. :(

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
ty pls let me know what u think or if u learned something

UWBW

Koishi Komeiji posted:

What kind of job interview takes place at night? Your story's full of holes UWBW. Why don't you just come clean and tell us what you're really up to?

Phone interview. I gave them the opportunity to call at 9 AM if that was easier but they went with 7:30 PM.
Oh god it's in one hour.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Manifisto

ty pls let me know what u think or if u learned something

ya that is pretty interesting topic and a good op, I hope folks notice/start contributing

I think sometimes you need a critical mass of people commenting/participating before other people decide they want to jump in as well

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
thanks!! i wrote it in one go and it helped me consolidate some of my knowledge of the topic, all i frickin do lately is sing and or think about singing :o:

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
im still bad tho lol

City of Glompton

i haven't read your post yet but I will later. I like to sing but I haven't practiced much since college when I was in choir and man I hated choir.

anyhow hi byob! I'm on staycation this week and it's raining and I just finished my diorama. it's a really nice day.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
o i forgot to say anything about vibrato i should edit that in

POOL IS CLOSED

i want to see diorama

FluffieDuckie

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

i want to see diorama

um https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3839276

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

POOL IS CLOSED

:aaaaa: i should've turned my monitor on

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hi. I'm hurtling through the desert outside Tucumcari right now, headed toward Amarillo for the night. I saw an owl. And I close on my very own house in just my very own name on December 29th. I'm picking up things for my Santee along the way.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

hamjobs posted:

Hi. I'm hurtling through the desert outside Tucumcari right now, headed toward Amarillo for the night. I saw an owl. And I close on my very own house in just my very own name on December 29th. I'm picking up things for my Santee along the way.

Shweet! Hope you get to do cool route 66 things or maybe see the Tucumcari neon at night :3:

Robot Made of Meat

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I am proud of you and I am wishing you luck! Job interviewing is a special level of hell.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

UWBW posted:

Phone interview. I gave them the opportunity to call at 9 AM if that was easier but they went with 7:30 PM.
Oh god it's in one hour.

Phone interviews are insanely better than in-person ones! Wear slouchy clothes and get a good headset. Have a big glass of cold water close at hand.

Robot Made of Meat

im still bad tho lol

You're not as bad a singer as I am, and the more you work at it, the better you'll get. Someday soon, you can post some singing to BYOB, and we will all enjoy it.

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

Having a house of one's own is an amazing accomplishment. You're a good person, Hamjobs, and you deserve good things.

alnilam

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Phone interviews are insanely better than in-person ones! Wear slouchy clothes and get a good headset. Have a big glass of cold water close at hand.

or a tall glass of bourbon!

What do you think your greatest critic would say about you?

Well i uh *sips* *coughs* *almost chokes* oooh that's strong stuff, oof *coughs again* umm last I checked he wasn't doing so well heh heh

UWBW

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I read somewhere that keeping your shoes on makes you unconsciously sound more professional over the phone because your brain is in "work" mode, so I took that to its logical extreme and wore a tuxedo. I think they gave me seven jobs.

it went well

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
it actually helps if you keep the water all in your mouth instead of in a glass. that way you're focused on not spilling the water out of your mouth and your mind doesn't wander

Robot Made of Meat

UWBW posted:

I read somewhere that keeping your shoes on makes you unconsciously sound more professional over the phone because your brain is in "work" mode, so I took that to its logical extreme and wore a tuxedo. I think they gave me seven jobs.

it went well

Anyone who thinks shoes make one sound more professional has never seen my shoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
thank u friends for signal boosting my thread yall cool as hell

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!