Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSGdN4hOiLc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Luna Was Here posted:

it's not their first time doing it

Did they change Annie's lore or is there another child champ?

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Whoops, missed one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQSNs3yFAC4

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
If they gave Nunu back his attack speed slow do you think he could survive in todays botlane?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

FillInTheBlank posted:

If they gave Nunu back his attack speed slow do you think he could survive in todays botlane?

He... still has that

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tromp?? :thunk:

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

kingcobweb posted:

He... still has that

I thought they took it away after S2 where it was all Nunu all the time.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Merely removed about 20% of it

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

I'm a sucker for those anime skins and will probably buy some of them because I'm a moron

I dont even know how to play Jhin

frajaq fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Nov 21, 2017

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

FillInTheBlank posted:

Did they change Annie's lore or is there another child champ?

lulu's lore is literally "disappeared as a kid for hundreds of years and then reappeared, now hundreds of years old, but still acts like a kid"

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Apdo at it again

http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=newzhongdan

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Wonder how long they'll let him keep this smurf around. Still can't understand Riot Korea's insanely draconian policy towards Apdo, unless there was something other than the Elo boosting that I didn't know about.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Uzi is currently streaming to like, 1,000,000 people

http://www.huya.com/uzi

edit: He's also getting like, $20 worth of huya "bits" per minute

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Nov 21, 2017

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

midlaners - play what apdo is playing. He knows what is good.

Play Lux.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Sexpansion posted:

midlaners - play what apdo is playing. He knows what is good.

Play Lux.

I wish I knew which Inspiration runes he was taking on her

I've been running Domination secondary for Eyeball Collection and the stacking MS rune

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
ive actually been taking domination too. i think its very empowering

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Ive been mashing the fill button lately, getting jungle and going Warwick. Then I take predator, immediately forget about it and win anyway

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

el dingo posted:

Ive been mashing the fill button lately, getting jungle and going Warwick. Then I take predator, immediately forget about it and win anyway

Take Press the Atttack, Overheal, Stacking AS, and Last Stand

Secondary take Sudden Impact, and Stacking MS. Enjoy your wins, friend

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Rygar201 posted:

I've been running Domination secondary for Eyeball Collection and the stacking MS rune

Probably cosmic insight and flashtraption or late stage capitalism (the debt one)

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Rygar201 posted:

The stock standard mid Lux build is Comet with Manaflow/Celerity/Scorch, and Inspiration with Dematerializer/Insight. Dematerializer is non-negotiable on her, because it's the only way that you can hit the damage breakpoint you need to one-hit melee creeps with E.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Why would you take manaflow over hat? I do not understand.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
So many times this patch I've been staring at the screen wondering if I should get hat or manaflow.

Mana usually wins

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
According to lolalytics Hat has both a higher pickrate and a higher winrate.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'm having a ton of fun as Trundle right now, he doesn't need a leash if you don't want one and can gank pretty early. His bite starts doing a ton of damage pretty quickly too.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

curiousCat posted:

Why would you take manaflow over hat? I do not understand.

Your mana is still godawful in lane, and you want to go Dematerializer/Cosmic, which locks you out of Biscuit. Ultimate Hat doesn't benefit Lux much, especially at max rank, where the difference between an Ultimate Hat R and a non-Hat R is something around 4-5 seconds (1 second if you get a kill with it).

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

el dingo posted:

So many times this patch I've been staring at the screen wondering if I should get hat or manaflow.

Mana usually wins

Her R cooldown is very low already, and a free Lucent Singularity every minute is a lot more useful in her laning phase.

You take Transcendance for some free CDR ontop of your Morellos. Manaflow+Comet+Scorch on her E is some great and free harass

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Yeah I wasn't talking bout lux in particular. Hats nice and all but honestly manaflow is practically mandatory for laning phase unless you want to flop about auto attacking

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

el dingo posted:

Yeah I wasn't talking bout lux in particular. Hats nice and all but honestly manaflow is practically mandatory for laning phase unless you want to flop about auto attacking

I have spent so much time flopping around d auto attacking staring at a light blue button that is my R. I should run mana to see it again.

Or I should play Aery Garen...

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i dont know how to describe the feeling of returning from being AFK and seeing on the loading screen that my team opted for vayne top and ashe support

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

el dingo posted:

Or you can play midlane like before and actually manage your mana instead of blindly spamming spells

on lux you should 100% go Ultimate Hat because you want your ultimate to always be up on her and she doesn't have hideous mana issues lategame anyway.

Manaflow band is best on champions with enormous mana costs that tend to build huge mana pools and so benefit the most from the 8% max mana restoration as well. Like Anivia or Morgana.

How Rude fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Nov 21, 2017

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

The reduction on her R from Hat is negligible compared to the free mana from manaflow band during her weakest portion of the game, IMO.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
http://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Lux

pretty much everyone playing her mid goes ultimate hat, stop wasting mana so much

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
It's pretty hard to run out of mana once you get lost chapter.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Yeah, no one is getting mana band for lategame, but it’s insane in early laning.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Don’t take minion dematerializer on any champ ever. Instead learn how to last hit and manage your minion waves and mana.

The free 450 gold you get from magical boots is worth more than 6 minions that you can kill one every 10 seconds or whatever.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Teikanmi posted:

Don’t take minion dematerializer on any champ ever. Instead learn how to last hit and manage your minion waves and mana.

Yeah I don't see how minion dematerializer is any good at all

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
It gives you a permanent damage increase to the minion type and it lets you avoid the Lux zone where you're constantly 2 damage short of killing all the ranged creeps with E.

Orv
May 4, 2011
If it works on super creeps then it could have a use in some kind of hell siege scenario but the game is so snowbally and lethal right now that sieges are basically an impossibility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Sexpansion posted:

Yeah I don't see how minion dematerializer is any good at all

It's the only way to effectively one-hit melee minions on Lux without being full build. Ekko takes it for similar reasons.