Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Good Dog posted:

I see you're visiting my costco at literally any time of day during any time of the year. Welcome.

One time I arrived before the place opened . The parking lot was half full and people were lined up outside the door. It was just a regular weekday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Now that I'm driving a diesel I don't get to partake in Costco fuels because our location doesn't serve diesel :negative:

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

KakerMix posted:

Now that I'm driving a diesel I don't get to partake in Costco fuels because our location doesn't serve diesel :negative:

I drive an electric car so I'm in the same boat.

I'm thinking I'm just gonna wash my car with Costco gas.

PBUC

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

belt posted:

I drive an electric car so I'm in the same boat.

I'm thinking I'm just gonna wash my car with Costco gas.

PBUC

Too bad you don't have one of the Costco car washes near you

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

does anyone else use a costco brand PC? i7 plus 4gb vram for $500, picked up a 5 pack this weekend for only 2 gs

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

When people I know ask what PC they should buy, and they are non-techy/don't care about games, I point them towards something from Costco. They are fairly decent computers.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I enjoy their low prices on PC peripherals. Always tempted to upgrade my monitor game.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

What’s nice about Costco PCs is that they don’t sell the real garbage computers that will get you in trouble a couple years down the road. All their PCs are at least mid-tier specs wise and should last through a couple upgrades.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
I had been pricing out an enthusiast PC for several months and then - PBUC - found an Acer Predator with better than desired specs for about $100 cheaper than I'd expect to spend to build it myself, all with 4% cash back.

I foolishly did NOT pick up the monitor at that time, but yes they've got great computers, peripheral and gear.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

FCKGW posted:

What’s nice about Costco PCs is that they don’t sell the real garbage computers that will get you in trouble a couple years down the road. All their PCs are at least mid-tier specs wise and should last through a couple upgrades.

And there is always that sweet, sweet warranty if anything goes wrong.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Former DILF posted:

does anyone else use a costco brand PC? i7 plus 4gb vram for $500, picked up a 5 pack this weekend for only 2 gs

link to the one you bought, i need one

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

And there is always that sweet, sweet warranty if anything goes wrong.

Unfortunately due to heretics the warranty on electronics is only 90 days.

In good news, they now make the Sherpa in hoodie form and it's as glorious as you would think.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Hackan Slash posted:

In good news, they now make the Sherpa in hoodie form and it's as glorious as you would think.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I goofed. I bought the massive king size super sherpa blanket based on the recommendations in this thread.
So big and soft---only 16 bucks!
The twenty pound roll sat in my bedroom for a week before I went to wash it.
Oh. It won't fit in our washer and dryer.
(I have a twin bed.)
Ok, take it to work, their washer is bigger. That's not a problem, but the dryers are normal size and no matter what I do it ends up in a ball with a wet center.

So it's been draped across all the poo poo in my bedroom for 2 more days and still has a wet corner.
It's SO heavy too, I'm going to roll it into a man shaped doll and throw a leg over it at night to use it I think.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Picked up the ULTIMATE Sherpa after class today, feels like sleeping on gods tits.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Spinster posted:

I goofed. I bought the massive king size super sherpa blanket based on the recommendations in this thread.
So big and soft---only 16 bucks!
The twenty pound roll sat in my bedroom for a week before I went to wash it.
Oh. It won't fit in our washer and dryer.
(I have a twin bed.)
Ok, take it to work, their washer is bigger. That's not a problem, but the dryers are normal size and no matter what I do it ends up in a ball with a wet center.

So it's been draped across all the poo poo in my bedroom for 2 more days and still has a wet corner.
It's SO heavy too, I'm going to roll it into a man shaped doll and throw a leg over it at night to use it I think.

I warned you

The consensus I believe was "Use it until it's crusted over with cum and then buy a new one"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I really like the pre-assembled half turkey and stuffing thing they have for Thanksgiving. As a person who can't cook for poo poo its very much appreciated.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Those gaming PCs they offer only have mid-tier graphics cards, and the cheapest GTX 1080Ti one is $2,800, still good for the price though.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

I warned you

The consensus I believe was "Use it until it's crusted over with cum and then buy a new one"

:lol: Did You? I didn't look back. drat. Ok then, will do.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Those gaming PCs they offer only have mid-tier graphics cards, and the cheapest GTX 1080Ti one is $2,800, still good for the price though.

What?

They literally sold the GTX 1070 Predator with 32 gigs of ram and a highly competent video card for like $1100.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Chinatown posted:

I really like the pre-assembled half turkey and stuffing thing they have for Thanksgiving. As a person who can't cook for poo poo its very much appreciated.

I keep wanting to buy one of these, and then I remember that trying to get into the parking lot is impossible this time of year.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
I got a parking spot at the Tustin 'Co at 1oclock with only a 5 minute stakeout. Got a sherpa, pumpkin pie, dinner rolls and some artiseno bread.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Good Dog posted:

I got a parking spot at the Tustin 'Co at 1oclock with only a 5 minute stakeout. Got a sherpa, pumpkin pie, dinner rolls and some artiseno bread.

It's true, he posted a picture of his cart in our Costco Discord.

Message Good Dog for a link to join.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

What?

They literally sold the GTX 1070 Predator with 32 gigs of ram and a highly competent video card for like $1100.

Highly competent but definitely not high-tier, but for $1,100 it's definitely a great value!

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Highly competent but definitely not high-tier, but for $1,100 it's definitely a great value!

Looks like we got ourselves an enthusiast.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
This was one of my best Costco scores earlier this year.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Meydey posted:

This was one of my best Costco scores earlier this year.

Nice!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Oh poo poo I forgot about this. I didnt buy it but I am tempted to get a few for presents:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Chinatown posted:

Oh poo poo I forgot about this. I didnt buy it but I am tempted to get a few for presents:

:eyepop: that looks awesome

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
finished my bottle of kirkland french vodka, promptly purchased another :patriot:

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
Braved the pre-holiday Costco, place was packed but I managed to get a parking spot in the very back.
Among other things I picked up some dog food (my dog goes crazy for the costco canned dog food) and some canned pineapple.
Checking out they're double teaming the registers to handle the crowds, one clerk reads the items in my cart while the other scans them.
"Two dog food and two pineapples" she says, the guy scans the two dog food cases and then scans pineapples from a card on the wall, the register says "Golden pine 2.99"
I realized they rang me up for two fresh pineapples instead of two cases of canned pineapple... If I was a dirty heathen shopping at a Walton establishment I might have kept quiet and pocketed the 12 bucks. But no, you don't steal from the collection plate, I pointed it out to the clerk, he corrected it, thanked me and I was on my way. Costco Karma earned I rewarded myself with a most sacred berry smoothie to go with my quarter pound all beef dog.

PBUC

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Bucnasti posted:

Braved the pre-holiday Costco, place was packed but I managed to get a parking spot in the very back.
Among other things I picked up some dog food (my dog goes crazy for the costco canned dog food) and some canned pineapple.
Checking out they're double teaming the registers to handle the crowds, one clerk reads the items in my cart while the other scans them.
"Two dog food and two pineapples" she says, the guy scans the two dog food cases and then scans pineapples from a card on the wall, the register says "Golden pine 2.99"
I realized they rang me up for two fresh pineapples instead of two cases of canned pineapple... If I was a dirty heathen shopping at a Walton establishment I might have kept quiet and pocketed the 12 bucks. But no, you don't steal from the collection plate, I pointed it out to the clerk, he corrected it, thanked me and I was on my way. Costco Karma earned I rewarded myself with a most sacred berry smoothie to go with my quarter pound all beef dog.

PBUC

You were tested, and stayed true to the path. The next $1.50 hot dog and drink I have will be dedicated to you (but the free refill! will be all for me).

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Chinatown posted:

Picked up one of these bad boys the other day for my Girlfriends dad. Well worth the $40.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Chinatown posted:

These sell out really fast each year, if you want one, buy one today.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Apparently today was the day all humans ever went to the 'co in WA because of game day and also Thanksgiving mania. It was a long long line to escape. And Mormon families were out to make the food court lines longer than the actual checkout lines. Danger, danger.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Chinatown posted:

I bought one like a month ago and already drank it all. It's a good idea but honestly I was only impressed with a few of the beers, most of them aren't very good. I don't think it was worth the money and I would have been better off just buying the Sam Adams variety pack or something.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
If they had a Weihenstephaner variety pack I would buy a pallet of it.

Loveline
Dec 30, 2005

Hackan Slash posted:

Unfortunately due to heretics the warranty on electronics is only 90 days.

Whoa whoa whoa. Now let's not give out bad information. Returns on electronics are 90 days. The warranties are 1+1 or 1+1+2 with the card. PBUC.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
This Kirkland Signature egg nog just tastes like 3 mixed boozes!! :guinness:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Anybody know if i can join costco online and then immediately use my membership to buy something through their website?