Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ozo62b84S71vnq1cr_480.mp4#_=_

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

As stupid as that looks, do they really need to stand that close to each other with a bayonet swinging all over the place? :gonk:

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Hamshot posted:

As stupid as that looks, do they really need to stand that close to each other with a bayonet swinging all over the place? :gonk:

See the guys in the background? They are all the ones who hosed up and dropped a bayonet on their leg.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Hamshot posted:

That's kind of point with exhibition drill routines like this.

That's like asking if the Blue Angels need to fly so close to one another (and yes I know they've hosed up badly before).

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Did you all listen to the video while it was muted or something?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm reminded of some videos of the India-Pakistan border closing ceremonies, which is a weird kind of formalised ritual aggression performance art.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Man, robotics are getting pretty good at replicating human motion and all, but it's still just too stiff to be convincing.

RareAcumen posted:

Yes, actually. I'm at work. This is the Funny Pictures thread, not the Funny Noises thread.

e: Oh, I see. Video game noises. That's pretty good.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

I did until I read this post, and now I'm glad I turned on the sound :allears:

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Your Computer posted:

I did until I read this post, and now I'm glad I turned on the sound :allears:

It goes from just interesting with the sound off
To making me giggle intensely with the sound on :haw:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SpacePig posted:

Yes, actually. I'm at work. This is the Funny Pictures thread, not the Funny Noises thread.

Funny Pictures 2.0 thread.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Well poo poo if they're the same price no one is going to opt for the Biting Booth. You gotta give us a deal to ponder!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Different strokes man.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Inescapable Duck posted:

I'm reminded of some videos of the India-Pakistan border closing ceremonies, which is a weird kind of formalised ritual aggression performance art.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...e=Kirby+Hamhock

I'm astonished how well this works.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Sure some people may question "penis wine", but it's the "produced under the supervision of Beijing Medical University" that I find truly horrifying.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Dream big.

Geshtal
Nov 8, 2006

So that's the post you've decided to go with, is it?

RareAcumen posted:

I forgot had a playlist in another tab because of a long silence at the end of the last video and Stan Bush's "The Touch" started in time to the soldiers. I didn't realize it wasn't part of the drill video until it ended and the music didn't. Disappointing that, too.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
I went to a reptile rescue place once with a zillion tortoises and I can tell you that sticking a cucumber in front of an adult sulcata tortoise is about the same as sticking it in a running garbage disposal. It's like a magic trick

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SpacePig posted:

Man, robotics are getting pretty good at replicating human motion and all, but it's still just too stiff to be convincing.

e: Oh, I see. Video game noises. That's pretty good.

It's been said many times before but I love this picture like I love my own children.

davebo posted:

Well poo poo if they're the same price no one is going to opt for the Biting Booth. You gotta give us a deal to ponder!

What if they GAVE you 10 cents for the biting booth?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

First of these grope allegations that really broke my heart. Goddamnit bob.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It's incredible that actors can play different characters.

nael
Sep 10, 2009

Paladinus posted:

It's incredible that actors can play different characters.

He's extremely versatile. He even did a bunch of movies where he plays a child.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
I appreciate that joke.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Solice Kirsk posted:

Different strokes man.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

canyoneer posted:

I went to a reptile rescue place once with a zillion tortoises and I can tell you that sticking a cucumber in front of an adult sulcata tortoise is about the same as sticking it in a running garbage disposal. It's like a magic trick

Why the gently caress would you put a tortoise in a running garbage disposal??

Mods, ban this sick gently caress.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Some of those are adorable and some are weird af

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Why the gently caress would you put a tortoise in a running garbage disposal??

Mods, ban this sick gently caress.

No, I'm talking about the cucumber. It's the second fastest I've seen a cucumber disappear. How's your mother anyway?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Half of those are cute, the other half are terrifying.

E: F;B

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Pictures like that are why I bought Impossible Creatures on Steam.

(don't, it has not aged well, especially in the controls area)

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I like those because it is fun to imagine what dinosaurs would look like today, being chased by a furred alligator dinosaur thing would be loving terrifying. So post more.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Blind Rasputin posted:

I like those because it is fun to imagine what dinosaurs would look like today, being chased by a furred alligator dinosaur thing would be loving terrifying. So post more.
go visit a poultry farm and find out

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
The owlwolves are loving terrifying meanwhile.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Many actors have aged badly, but at least they aint poor ol' Hoggle

though tqbh Jareth is catching up

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Jesus loving christ

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Syd Midnight posted:

Many actors have aged badly, but at least they aint poor ol' Hoggle

though tqbh Jareth is catching up

No, but you see, a guy bought him and restored him. He's as good as.... uhhh, nothing to see here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Hoggle needs skin